Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-02-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Yea, definitely. If she is freaking out about someone else named John or Jeff, then she needs to figure some **** out.
It is Wilbur. Gosh.

How is the turtle investment going??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So you're telling her a story about your friend, like "Me and Wilbur were at the gym today, and there was this -"

"Oh Wilbur, that's my ex's name and I'm still not over him and I've got all these feelings and BOO HOO HOO HOO!!!"

Is that how it goes? If so dump your girlfriend immediately. That's unbearable.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

but the thing is other than that, she is perfect. part of me just wants to get through this one issue.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saying a name should never freak anyone out like that. It sounds like there are unresolved issues. I agree with killxswitch. If it happens like that then just forget it. Not worth it.

Did I stumble into the relationship advice thread by accident?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

no it grinded my gears that my girlfriend would freak out about her ex's name, and it turned into an advice section.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys. It was grinding my gears that someone's GF would act like that.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

you and me both, and to top it off i am trying to quit smoking. So now when i get stressed all i want to do is smoke a cig and have a beer
Old 12-02-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
no it grinded my gears that my girlfriend would freak out about her ex's name, and it turned into an advice section.
Haha, I was just messing around.

And I could see how that would be EXTREMELY annoying. I had an ex that used to do something like that.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

it does, but its only like once every 2 weeks that it happens, it just becomes a big ordeal when it does. I think me and her need to have a very long talk...
Old 12-02-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
it does, but its only like once every 2 weeks that it happens, it just becomes a big ordeal when it does. I think me and her need to have a very long talk...
That'd be a good start I think. Good luck bro.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
It is Wilbur. Gosh.

How is the turtle investment going??
The turtle had to take a backseat but it's still in my budget plans so it shouldn't be too much longer, I'm thinking around Mid January - Mid February. I've gotten a lot of information but I think I'm just going to stick with a red eared slider from PetSmart for now and if I want to, then go more indepth.

It's a definite though.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Easy solution, don't say his name.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss Wilbur ******* great pig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Saying a name should never freak anyone out like that.
3:15

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
The turtle had to take a backseat but it's still in my budget plans so it shouldn't be too much longer, I'm thinking around Mid January - Mid February. I've gotten a lot of information but I think I'm just going to stick with a red eared slider from PetSmart for now and if I want to, then go more indepth.

It's a definite though.
Probably the best decision. RES are very hardy. Easy maintenance.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
3:15

LMAO its how i feel sometimes +rep
Old 12-03-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When i start clapping and no one else claps.

The worst is when i start the slow clap and no one gets it and so no one joins in

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So you're telling her a story about your friend, like "Me and Wilbur were at the gym today, and there was this -"

"Oh Wilbur, that's my ex's name and I'm still not over him and I've got all these feelings and BOO HOO HOO HOO!!!"

Is that how it goes? If so dump your girlfriend immediately. That's unbearable.
Wait just one second first you must answer this quick questionair.

1. Does she suck a mean D?
2. Does she have a working knowledge of football and/or the NFL draft?
3. Does she cook and at least try to watch sports with you?
4. Is she much hotter than anything else you would get otherwise.

If the answer to any of these is yes wait it out.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate it when people complain when they are really bragging.

"I think my ***** is TOO big"
"I don't know what I'm going to do with all this money"
"I envy you my gf wants sex all the time."

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-04-2009, 12:38 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Wait just one second first you must answer this quick questionair.

1. Does she suck a mean D?
2. Does she have a working knowledge of football and/or the NFL draft?
3. Does she cook and at least try to watch sports with you?
4. Is she much hotter than anything else you would get otherwise.

If the answer to any of these is yes wait it out.
1 She can suck a mean D, but the sex is better than that
2 She is a die hard bears fan, even though i am a packers fan. But she is willing to watch packers games with me.
3 She cant cook, but i can. Though is willing to get me a beer when ever i want one, so i dont have to get up.
4 She is a dime piecem and she is a red head, not the ginger type either, more of a crimson. Which is really awesome.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:38 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
2 She is a die hard bears fan, even though i am a packers fan. But she is willing to watch packers games with me.
3 She cant cook, but i can. Though is willing to get me a beer when ever i want one, so i dont have to get up.
4 She is a dime piecem and she is a red head, not the ginger type either, more of a crimson. Which is really awesome.
Pics or she didn't happen.....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i would, but i think she might have a problem with me putting pics of her on the internet with out her knowing about it.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
i would, but i think she might have a problem with me putting pics of her on the internet with out her knowing about it.

But if she doesn't know about it, then what is the problem?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
She probably would only have a problem with it if they were naked pictures. Just post some not so naked pictures. Like her wearing a leaf.

Old 12-04-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Wait she is all this and you are complaining ...

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: