Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-02-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't know about the chive? If you are a droid guy, download that **** now. Its great, kinda ****** on the iPhone now but the website itself is also awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chive (website) rules. It does not grind my gears.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Chive rules. It does not grind my gears.
I said apple is grinding my gears my friend...not the chive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I said apple is grinding my gears my friend...not the chive.
Ahh you got me before my ninja edit. I have no experience with the app, just the site.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of the things that really grinds my gears is people ******* up the usage of I could care less and I couldn't care less.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you're saying that you could care less?
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:54 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
people who go to concerts and then stand around and talk/shout the entire time. if you're not interested, why'd you pay $20 for a ticket? just go to a bar, the drinks are cheaper anyways.
They're shouting at this concert because they only talk at the hundred dollar shows. They'd have to pay 1K plus for them to shut up and you know, actually DANCE to the MUSIC.

As I've gone to more and more shows, I've learned how to deal with them. You ask them to at least not talk during the music, and if they don't stop, grab them and tell them to go up further into the crowd away from you. They think "Well I'll be getting closer, so this works out good for me" and you get to enjoy the music at your leisure. Win/Win. Except for the poor bastards who end up near them.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:56 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
people who go to concerts and then stand around and talk/shout the entire time. if you're not interested, why'd you pay $20 for a ticket? just go to a bar, the drinks are cheaper anyways.
I especially dislike the people who film concerts on their phone. I just can't understand the thought process at all.

"I can't wait to get home so I can watch the poor quality, shaky video on my phone instead of enjoying it at the time."
Old 07-03-2013, 08:03 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
I especially dislike the people who film concerts on their phone. I just can't understand the thought process at all.

"I can't wait to get home so I can watch the poor quality, shaky video on my phone instead of enjoying it at the time."
This too. I will, at best, take a picture from where I'm at, and that is it, and I usually do it during a cover song or something like that if I can. I don't need to spend more than 15 seconds trying to take something "so I can remember it". I'll remember it best by living it. Living in the moment is damn near the same as meditation while you listen to music. It's because people are so used to looking at screens their entire life. TV, computer, and now phones, plus there's the additional hope of getting internet famous for one of your videos.

I had a guy who was recording a whole show ask me to stop clapping, because it was messing up his video. I stopped, told him that I will be starting again, explained pretty much what I talked about in the paragraph above, and recommended he do the same. After that song was over, he put his phone away. I was more shocked than he was, i think. But then I saw him dancing and realized it just might've been the first time he'd ever tried dancing to music, whitebread didn't have no rhythm.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 things:

1. I hate when bimbos put on glasses and decide it's cute to take a picture and post it on instagram with the heading "Nerd" or "Geek"

Sorry. You're still an idiot. Wearing glasses didn't change anything.

2. I hate when chicks wear I <3 Nerds tshirts when they clearly only date braindead jocks. Shut up.

Yes, I'm bitter today.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No!

I worked hard for my nerdom. It's sacred territory.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

"dude, i can't wait to post this worthless video with ****** audio to facebook/twitter so everyone will know i was actually there and will totally like my **** without reading/watching it ever! facebook and twitter aren't like, complete and total wastes of time, after all!"
Totally agree. Had the pleasure of standing next to these two kids at a concert last month. Not only did they watch the whole show (or at least the 5 songs it took before I got enough, and found another place to watch the show.) through their ****** iPhones, they also spent the entire time talking about "how amazing it was to finally watch this band, how long they waited to get a chance to watch them, and blah blah blah"... I honestly cant recall a moment where I´ve watched such pure, uncut irony unfold before me...
iPhones should be banned from concerts.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
2 things:

1. I hate when bimbos put on glasses and decide it's cute to take a picture and post it on instagram with the heading "Nerd" or "Geek"

2. I hate when chicks wear I <3 Nerds tshirts when they clearly only date braindead jocks. Shut up.

Yes, I'm bitter today.
Also when they go HEE HEE I'M SUCH A GAMER! when it turns out they played Mario 1 once a few years ago.

Dumb bishes.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Also when they go HEE HEE I'M SUCH A GAMER! when it turns out they played Mario 1 once a few years ago.

Dumb bishes.
Or the infamous "At the game!"

That they post to facebook and instagram when they go out with us when they have NO interest in the game at all and are just playing on their phones the whole time.

But still make sure they tell everyone on facebook and instagram how lavish their life is.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once you get older, Facebook is like a family reunion that your friends get to attend as well. I will admit, however, you had better be repaired to remind some friends that what made you friends in the first place is stronger than posting e-cards and memes about your political and spiritual beliefs.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Facebook is very convenient for events. That's more or less it.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What grinds my gears in my bank ,BB&T, has had my phone bill a pending transaction for four days now. I have been without a phone for four days in Boston, my mom has had surgery, I can't contact the people I work with, nothing. This is some major ********.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Facebook is very convenient for events. That's more or less it.
I like Google+ Event structuring better. However, no one uses it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I go to Facebook every once in a while to see new pictures of my niece, but that's basically it.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I go to Facebook every once in a while to see new pictures of my niece, but that's basically it.
LOL, you have two accounts though. One for your family and then one for NJFLDC because so many people pestered you about it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Facebook is crap but we all have it. So what does that make us?

It seems like a necessary evil of sorts. It's really more for women. Women love to show off and pretend their lives are so much more important than it really is. And facebook is the perfect platform for them to think high school never ended.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
LOL, you have two accounts though. One for your family and then one for NJFLDC because so many people pestered you about it.
I actually forgot I had that second one, rofl.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
2 things:

Yes, I'm bitter today.
Today, we are brothers.
This basically describes most of my college years.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my facebook has been deactivated for 5 years. there's absolutely no reason to have one.
got me beat. im around 3 years. im active on twitter though
Old 07-03-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a facebook that I don't go on except maybe once a month....that counts as deactivated yes?? ..technically...

No twitter either.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote