Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-11-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when you got multiple videos open, one is really hot but you want to last longer so you flip to a not as hot one, but you finish before you can switch back to the really hot one.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:20 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that feel bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who regularly request read receipts. **** them. Also, being at work at midnight on a Friday.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing worse than read receipts are bcc.

If you bcc someone to an email chain, you're a coward.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eww, read receipts. Never surprises me who requests them, and **** those people.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always hit no. **** you and your request to know when I read your worthless email.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old people who are constantly carrying around the "kids these days" mentality, as if entitled and selfish kids haven't existed in every generation. I can't stand how this idea is so entrenched in our society that these people can act like such self-important pricks without anyone calling them on it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh. America has gotten progressively dumber with each passing generation so I can't really fault them for that.

Look at our world rank. It has plummeted.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's responsible for that? Do we have teenagers making the decisions that led to that?

I'm tempted to make a comment about congress here but that will probably lead down a bad road....
Old 10-04-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Umm...yeah?

I'm sorry but if you're uneducated, you have no one to blame but yourself. There's no excuse for it.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our education system is a joke. Children are not any less intelligent than previous generations but they certainly aren't being driven to excel.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I don't even know what you're talking about now, my original post had nothing to do with education. I'm saying old people bitching about young people being lazy and entitled is annoying.

These are the same people who expect you to kiss their feet because they've existed longer than you.

Last edited by yo123 : 10-04-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I don't think the education system is any less flawed than it was in past generations.

The difference is children have more distractions now than they did in the past. Couple that with decreasing discipline from parents (face it, we're softer than our parents and our parents were softer than our grandparents), and cultural changes btw generations, and a business driven college system and you have the cluster that we currently have.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't even know what you're talking about now, my original post had nothing to do with education. I'm saying old people bitching about young people being lazy and entitled is annoying.

These are the same people who expect you to kiss their feet because they've existed longer than you.
Eh. I think it's earned. I particularly loathe teenagers and young adults who think they're tough when they step up to an older person.

That doesn't make you tough, that makes you a gigantic jackass. Respect your elders. They've earned the right to be angry at the world. Our time will come too.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Eh. I think it's earned. I particularly loathe teenagers and young adults who think they're tough when they step up to an older person.

That doesn't make you tough, that makes you a gigantic jackass. Respect your elders. They've earned the right to be angry at the world. Our time will come too.
I have no problem with respecting people that show respect, bu the idea that I need to bow to someone that is an asshole to me because of age is just ridiculous. That's a precedent that's based on nothing other than "it's just what you do", which isn't justification.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with BBD.

I'll probably talk tons of **** when I'm like 70.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I have no problem with respecting people that show respect, bu the idea that I need to bow to someone that is an asshole to me because of age is just ridiculous. That's a precedent that's based on nothing other than "it's just what you do", which isn't justification.
Elders don't have to respect you. That's the part you're not getting.

You earn respect over time. It's why elders are so sensitive about it. They put in a lot of sacrifices over their lifetimes, and in the end all you have is respect. As you get older you lose everything. Family, friends, money, jobs, memories, health.

It's all they have left. And they cling onto it. The least we can do while we're in the prime of our lifetimes is acknowledge that and let them have their moment. Is it really any dirt of your shoulder to ignore it? You haven't earned respect, you're still a youngster.

True respect is earned over time, for some, over a lifetime. There's a reason why respecting your elders is a time honored tradition that has been a staple of our society since we've learned how to farm.

You'll understand when you get older.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Elders don't have to respect you. That's the part you're not getting.

You earn respect over time. It's why elders are so sensitive about it. They put in a lot of sacrifices over their lifetimes, and in the end all you have is respect. As you get older you lose everything. Family, friends, money, jobs, memories, health.

It's all they have left. And they cling onto it. The least we can do while we're in the prime of our lifetimes is acknowledge that and let them have their moment. Is it really any dirt of your shoulder to ignore it? You haven't earned respect, you're still a youngster.

True respect is earned over time, for some, over a lifetime. There's a reason why respecting your elders is a time honored tradition that has been a staple of our society since we've learned how to farm.

You'll understand when you get older.

Ugh. The people I'm talking about are the people who haven't done things to earn respect. If you're an asshole for your whole life, and you're an asshole to me, I'm not going to bow to you based on some outdated precedent.

You keep talking like I'm arguing that the unconditional respect thing DOESN'T exist, I'm saying it shouldn't.

But yeah blah blah blah spoiled young'n.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Go set the table young man!
Old 10-04-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Elders don't have to respect you.
**** off with that. Respect should be (and to me, is) something that can be lost, not something that can be earned.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I generally respect everyone I come across but if you're a dick I'm going to lose respect quickly. It's a two way street. I naturally respect my elders but I won't respect a ****** person just because of their age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
**** off with that. Respect should be (and to me, is) something that can be lost, not something that can be earned.
Yeah, this is how I try to go about things.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont give a **** how ancient you are. an asshole is an asshole, and they deserve to be treated as such.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont give a damn what the fox says....
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote