Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-19-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Frats have secret handshakes?!? BAHAHAHAHA!!!! They're even bigger douches than I thought, if that was possible
YOu didn't know? Oh yes, secret handshakes, passwords, and all kinds of **** us normies aren't supposed to know. Granted, I only know one hand shake and "password", I'm pretty sure most-all follow suit.

Another thing that grinds my gears, Big Ten Network. You were created to show Big Ten sports. I know it's 95% for football and basketball, but when neither is on, there is no reason for you to show the same thing on all of your channels. Show other sports that are going on, or taped games you couldn't show live. ****.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
YOu didn't know? Oh yes, secret handshakes, passwords, and all kinds of **** us normies aren't supposed to know. Granted, I only know one hand shake and "password", I'm pretty sure most-all follow suit.
It's like the freemasons, only it isn't cool.

Wait, no. It is exactly like the freemasons.
George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch it. The man who invented freemasonry posts here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 02-19-2010 at 08:18 PM.
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You thought I wouldn't see this?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing this has been mentioned several times but...I hate it when athletes who have just been busted or caught they claim, "I have found God".

You didn't find God, God found you.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how very Calvinist of you

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:13 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What really ******* grinds my gears , is when your stuck in traffic for mad ******* long just to find out that the cops have someone pulled over and everyone just slowed down to see what was happening....I believe if your one of these idiots....you should be removed from the gene pool immediately....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:06 AM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
What really ******* grinds my gears , is when your stuck in traffic for mad ******* long just to find out that the cops have someone pulled over and everyone just slowed down to see what was happening....I believe if your one of these idiots....you should be removed from the gene pool immediately....
Rubbernecking.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That **** is the worst, I dont give a **** if there is a stack of 30 dead bodies on the side of the road. I need to get to work.

Unless those bodies reanimate as zombies, I could give a ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:49 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
That **** is the worst, I dont give a **** if there is a stack of 30 dead bodies on the side of the road. I need to get to work.

Hell yeah...if they reanimate make sure you do the double tap....can't take any chances...
Old 02-20-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here we are again, We really need "Zombies", "How do you wipe your ass" "How do you piss in public" "Egg-nog" threads. It seems like we discuss these issues monthly.

Old 02-20-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Here we are again, We really need "Zombies", "How do you wipe your ass" "How do you piss in public" "Egg-nog" threads. It seems like we discuss these issues monthly.
Hey! Zombies are a serious threat and everyone should make sure their Z-Day plan is constantly updated.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
"How do you wipe your ass"
Are you a crumpler or folder!?
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

The worst was when Galleria Furniture had someone start a fire in the warehouse. I swear, all of Houston had to go by to see how bad it was. It was stop and go for 10 miles because people would come to a complete stop when they reached the part of the freeway where they could see Galleria Furniture. Then once they drove beyond it then traffic sped up to 70 again. It drove me crazy. For a whole week people would do that.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* insomnia.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:14 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
******* insomnia.
So you can't fall asleep while *******? Bet your popular with the ladies..
Old 02-25-2010, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people who show off their money!! If you do that, you're a dick.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
people who show off their money!! If you do that, you're a dick.
Agreed. They claim they are generous, but at the same time they are showing off, from my experience.

And the thing about traffic in an earlier post I agree with 100 percent.

I hate when people obnoxiously sing, like really loud. I hate hearing people sing especially since most of the time it sounds awful to me.

I also hate getting a bunch of weird fan page, group, and other application invites on facebook.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
I also hate getting a bunch of weird fan page, group, and other application invites on facebook.
Ding ding ding.

We have a winner!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Ding ding ding.

We have a winner!!!
I don't get em...apparently I'm too weird for weirdos...

Last edited by trkaline : 02-25-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate people that raise their hands the second they sense a question coming.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

OK, so last night I went to the grocery store. As I was in the fresh produce section, this lady walks by me, taps of the bunch of grapes I had just placed in my cart and says, "Those are on sale at Super 1 for blah blah blah a pound."

I wanted to horse collar tackle this ***** and kick her in the gut. For one, if I wanted to go to Super 1 to get grapes I would have, secondly keep your hands of my food *****.

To my delight, my 5 year old son, who was with me, looks at this lady and says, "You're weird."

Old 02-25-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're son is just a winner. Teach him that saying whatever comes to his mind is always the right thing to do in every situation. It makes life more fun that way.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 02-25-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Professors" who teach straight from the PowerPoint. Don't call yourself a teacher if you read it verbatim from the PowerPoint and that's it. Not even sure why I even show up to class.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
"Professors" who teach straight from the PowerPoint. Don't call yourself a teacher if you read it verbatim from the PowerPoint and that's it. Not even sure why I even show up to class.
Similar, but not quite, is I had a teacher who had power point slides for class, but he they were just aids to what he would be teaching. He was probably my favorite professor, so I ended up taking 4 classes with him during different semesters. It would never fail, that a student would ask, "are you putting up these powerpoints online?" He would just smile and say, "Why would I do that? Then you wouldn't have to come to class."

Then one semester some ***** complained because she couldn't copy the slides down word for word fast enough, and said that everyone else puts their slides up online. He just said well maybe you should focus more on what I'm actually teaching, or you could read the book(s), they teach you the same stuff as on the slides. Put that ***** in her place, it was awesome.

Oh yea, girls like that grind my gears. They complain about everything in class.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver