Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-23-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
people who drop those expressions like 'the proof is in the pudding.' no, it isnt. there better not be any-*******-thing in my pudding except pudding and my spoon. but i guess if there is, ill probably find the proof of who put that thing in my pudding in the pudding itself. damnit i still hate the expression

people who are loud on the phone or in the room your in when youre not far apart. its like, man im right here.

people who are your best friend...when they need you. but if there is someone more popular around by there standards then they s*** on you to look like a bad***. then go right back to thinking everythings cool and that they arent a total tool.

people who are disrespectful, condescending, arrogant, lack common courtesy or are selfish. i hate all that ****. im walking to the door, you look back, make eye contact when im only a few feet away, then let the door close and lock behind you so that i have to get out my building swipe to get into my dorm? **** you you prick. im trying to pull into traffic and the guy stays right on the other guys bumber so i cant get in or pull through to make a left? no, thats first class dont worry about it. the 4 seconds it might cost you in your ride to work or whatever are so pertinent that you cant wait to just let me through. i could go on for forever with this crap. im putting this in the i remember when thread: i remember when people werent total a-holes, they actually gave a crap about each other and people to some pride in being a good person over doing whatever the hell they had to do to get ahead.

guys who talk a ton of crap because they think that you wont mess with them if they talk like theyre tough guys. those guys are the first ones to fall down in a fight. always. the guy starts it almost always is the one who loses.

i hate these people:
im at hockey practice one night and this kids team is on the ice before us. as they come off the one dad is standing in the stands as his kid walks by to his locker room where his stuff is. the dad is wearing a full suit still, at 8 at night, has his blue tooth in his ear still, and has his blackberry out. he yells at his kid as he walks by 'hurry the **** up, lets go come on.'
ok pal we get it youre really ****ing important alright? you cant be away from work two seconds or be nice to your 6 year old kid cause youre just too damn important.

Lol you have a lot of ******* pet peeves.

I hate when a load of people are in a lift and two people just have a conversation as if they are on their own. I really don't wanna know how much of a dick your kid is being at the minute. Shut the **** up

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should have beat the **** out of that guy for yelling that at a 6 year old.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
people who never got into a fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
because violence is the only way to solve a problem, ammirite?
How much can you really know about yourself if you've never gotten into a fight.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. Everyone needs to get their ass kicked at least once in their life.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never been in a fight. In fact, what grinds my gears is when you are having a verbal fight or argument about something and then the person you are against goes "You wanna ****** fight about and see who is really right?" No, you ******* moron. I don't want to fight you about something that isn't even that important just because your dumbass can't hold an intellectual debate/argument. Dumb people ALWAYS want to fight to prove they are right, because they are too stupid to do it with words.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Last edited by prock : 07-23-2010 at 11:33 AM.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me neither..
Old 07-23-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same here...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add one more to the club.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I have never been in a fight. In fact, what grinds my gears is when you are having a verbal fight or argument about something and then the person you are against goes "You wanna ****** fight about and see who is really right?" No, you ******* moron. I don't want to fight you about something that isn't even that important just because your dumbass can't hold an intellectual debate/argument. Dumb people ALWAYS want to fight to prove they are right, because they are too stupid to do it with words.
Would you want to debate/argue with someone that's disrespecting you or your girlfriend? What about your wife and children?
Old 07-23-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well when my words fail to convince someone that they need to stop picking on someone weaker or less fortunate them themselves - I will get physical.

If my words fail to convince someone that we don't need to fight, and that person insists on getting their ass beat - I'll oblige them.

If my sincere apology is not enough for someone ,and they are just indignant, rude and abusive - that person is about to become the owner of a well whooped ass. The won't have to make payments on it, they won't have to take out a loan; they will own it.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Would you want to debate/argue with someone that's disrespecting you or your girlfriend? What about your wife and children?
That isn't an intellectual argument. That is something personal. Your situation is completely different.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-23-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
That isn't an intellectual argument. That is something personal. Your situation is completely different.
When did we establish that we were only referring to intellectual arguments? I said fight, nothing else. I wouldn't punch a dude out because he disagreed with me on how the government is handling health care, but if you slap my girlfriend's ass because you're too drunk to know any better, i'm swinging to knock you the **** out.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
When did we establish that we were only referring to intellectual arguments? I said fight, nothing else. I wouldn't punch a dude out because he disagreed with me on how the government is handling health care, but if you slap my girlfriend's ass because you're too drunk to know any better, i'm swinging to knock you the **** out.
That is a different situation to what I am talking about. I still wouldn't hit the guy in that situation though, I would confront him and if he got rowdy, that's when I start swinging. I just am not really a fighter.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-23-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea it is dumb to get into a fight over something dumb but some people brag and throw the fact you were wrong in your face. If you can't back up your talk with your hands don't talk **** even if you are right. IMO me punching you in the face is more satisfying than waking up on the ground thinking "Well at least I was right"
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How much can you really know about yourself if you've never gotten into a fight.
Quote:
I agree. Everyone needs to get their ass kicked at least once in their life.
Yeah, bullies in all forms grind my gears. From someone who has been in a couple of fights, that principle of the one who talks up the fight being the 1st to go down is almost never true, people talk others into fighting all the time b/c they're bullies or they know they will win. They want the prestige & group approval from their posse/friends/contemporaries, or they are just plainly psychotic & get off on it, or are overcompensating like gangbusters b/c that's the only way they can feel good about their own batshit crazy selves, those may be the worst of all.

Beware those who covet or are shepherding a badass reputation in any situation where alcohol is involved like a bar -- most fights btw start in bars or at parties between drunks. Alcohol promotes violence, & drunks are always angry at the world even when sober, ask anyone who's been sucker-punched by a drunk.

There are major bullies in the world & it carries over into the business & especially military & political worlds. Unfortunately they have to placated in the business world, no hitting allowed. The scariest bullies are those who intimidate verbally, sadly the only way to deal with any flavor of bullies is to take them on, tough choice, go belly-up or fight & probably lose.

You have to read people to separate the loudmouth intimidator from the actual bully b/c can hurt you badly & cost you more than prestige. Got to be careful -- It's a predatory world out there.

Last edited by LizardState : 07-23-2010 at 12:04 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is why you just mind your business and don't talk ****
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
That is why you just mind your business and don't talk ****
More people should do this, but sadly that's never the case. Everyone loves to talk ****.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

The intent of my post was not to advocate senseless violence (I guess everyone missed the Fight Club reference), but there must be something that you are willing to fight for.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love bullying since I'm insecure about myself.

I hate so much in the world. But nothing, nothing comes close to the amount of venom I spit at for those who listen to Nickelback. I've seen so many girls become so much uglier for liking that Lion/monkey hybrid of a human that Chad Kroeger has devolved into. I just.....I hate them. They started grunge-pop....seriously...grunge-pop. Isn't that Kelly Clarkson?

I also hate terrorism.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post

I hate so much in the world. But nothing, nothing comes close to the amount of venom I spit at for those who listen to Nickelback. I've seen so many girls become so much uglier for liking that Lion/monkey hybrid of a human that Chad Kroeger has devolved into. I just.....I hate them. They started grunge-pop....seriously...grunge-pop. Isn't that Kelly Clarkson?

I also hate terrorism.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Wanna know what grinds my gears? Me scoring on a 80 yard run on my first play from scrimmage and it getting called back on a ******* chop block.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-23-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I also hate terrorism.

Remember those guys?

The 2000s was not a good decade for music. At all.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I also hate terrorism.
:O did you just diss Kelly Clarkson?!?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Remember those guys?

The 2000s was not a good decade for music. At all.
What are you talking about? We had Jonas Brothers, Miley Cirus, Justin Bieber, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, and many other awesome artists who are also completely devoid of any musical talent!

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
:O did you just diss Kelly Clarkson?!?
Nah, I'm down with the O.I. (Original Idol) but My Life Would Suck Without You has the same amount of rock and grunge as any Nickelback/Daughtry song.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote