Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugly sorority girls.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
ugly sorority girls.
This is why you need a good wing-man.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Speaking of speed limits.....it drives me insane when people drive below them. I had off Tuesday and Wednesday so I was at home (about 2 hours away) visiting my parents and was coming back Wednesday night to work Thursday.

Well, I get stuck behind some old guy in an old Ford Bronco driving about 40 the whole way down this back road I take where the speed limit is generally between 45 and 55. There are so few places to pass on that road too which made it even worse.....I had decided I was going to pass him no matter what on the next straight-ish stretch I got when there finally came a little section with dashes where I could pass the guy. I was seething....
I go to college in a small town. People are completely oblivious of the 10 over rule. 95% of the cars treat the speed limit like it's an actual limit and if they touch it they will go to jail. They also completely ignore me when I'm 3 feet off their bumper, which would be dangerous, but not when they are going 32 in a 35. I'm pretty sure they have no idea about the concepts of changing lanes for the sake of passing someone either. They just drive along like morons talking on their stupid cell phones or whatever.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I go to college in a small town. People are completely oblivious of the 10 over rule. 95% of the cars treat the speed limit like it's an actual limit and if they touch it they will go to jail. They also completely ignore me when I'm 3 feet off their bumper, which would be dangerous, but not when they are going 32 in a 35. I'm pretty sure they have no idea about the concepts of changing lanes for the sake of passing someone either. They just drive along like morons talking on their stupid cell phones or whatever.
I've always heard it's the "6 over" rule here at least. "8 over" in Maryland according to my aunt who lives there.

I've been doing near 75 on interstate 80 (speed limit 65) and passed cops and they did nothing though.....I guess it just depends on how big of dick the cop feels like being.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Yea I don't think you should go for it if it's 4th and 2 or less. Bucs were at falcons one yard line and it was 4th down and they didn't get it. Then the falcons drove 99 yards and got a TD. Bucs should of kicked the FG on that one.
It's still the right move to go for it. The odds favor the offense and the odds of the opposing team's offense going 99 yards for the TD aren't very good.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Speaking of speed limits.....it drives me insane when people drive below them. I had off Tuesday and Wednesday so I was at home (about 2 hours away) visiting my parents and was coming back Wednesday night to work Thursday.

Well, I get stuck behind some old guy in an old Ford Bronco driving about 40 the whole way down this back road I take where the speed limit is generally between 45 and 55. There are so few places to pass on that road too which made it even worse.....I had decided I was going to pass him no matter what on the next straight-ish stretch I got when there finally came a little section with dashes where I could pass the guy. I was seething....
OJ STRIKES AGAIN!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've always heard it's the "6 over" rule here at least. "8 over" in Maryland according to my aunt who lives there.

I've been doing near 75 on interstate 80 (speed limit 65) and passed cops and they did nothing though.....I guess it just depends on how big of dick the cop feels like being.
I think Wisconsin is different, and people have told me to go a little slower in other states. I never knew if they were serious, or would tell me anything to get me to drive slower, or were warning me that it sucks to get an out of state ticket.

A couple years ago I read a study that in the past year for all of Wisconsin 3 people got tickets for going 10 or under and 1 person got 5 or under. I'd assume those people got into accidents and somehow the paperwork went through to give them a ticket so they were at fault or something. Or other times people get caught doing something illegal and they say "I'll be nice. You can choose if you want a ticket for going 10 MPH over or reckless driving because you were swerving".

I used to have a radar detector and I got clocked going 75 in a 65 at least 4 times. Now I set my cruise control on 9 over and ALWAYS drive that exact speed (my car even has a digital speedometer). I'm pretty sure that a ticket for 9 and under is a slap on the wrists and a waste of time for the cop. And since radar guns are accurate to +/- 5% (maybe 3), they can't give you a ticket for going 10-11 over in a 75 because 74 MPH is within the proven margin of error and the fastest they can prove you were going.

If you ever get pulled over be sure to bring this up, and sound confident like you are 100% sure you know what you are talking about (but courteous and respectful). Also ask to see the gun and ask when it was last calibrated.

Next time I get a speeding ticket I'm going to try this little bomb shell:
Demand to see the source code running the radar detector. The assumption is you want to review the code and make sure there aren't any bugs or malicious code. But they won't give it to you. The company that makes radar guns won't make the code public for various reasons (lose money) and even law enforcement can't see it. People have won with this argument before and if you really want to put forth the effort you can research and cite precedent. I'd give it about a 20% chance of working, because it's a big hassle and waste of time for a stupid speeding ticket the judge might just throw it out. Or maybe get him to negotiate a better deal.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 11-13-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I've been doing near 75 on interstate 80 (speed limit 65) and passed cops and they did nothing though.....I guess it just depends on how sleepy the cop feels like being.
fixed......

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 11-13-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In KC it is "nine your fine, ten your mine."

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I will say that when I got clocked at 75 with the radar detector, I was in my old car and absolutely positive my spedometer said 75. HOWEVER, 4-5 times I drove past those things cops put out to show your speed to get you to slow down. I would make sure I was going exactly 50 or 60 the entire pass, and it would say 46 or 56. So I might have been driving slower than I thought for as long as I had that car.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 11-13-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Illinois might be even faster than Wisconsin on the interstates, likely because the speed limit in Illinois is only 55.

Between Madison and the Illinois/Wisconsin Border I set the cruise at 79. So i'm going 14 over. Granted I don't believe I've been gunned at that pace, but I still consider it rather safe.

In Illinois It's not uncommon to go between 70 and 75 on the interstates, and that's 15-20 over. That's pushing it granted, but 69 is probably pretty safe.

You just have to make sure you actually see the cops as you approach in enough time. As far as the guns go... I'd venture a guess that the accuracy of them is better than 5%. I would imagine it would be able to register with +- 1% error. If not, they're doing a rather ****** job of making the guns.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
It's still the right move to go for it. The odds favor the offense and the odds of the opposing team's offense going 99 yards for the TD aren't very good.
I would hoping you'd catch my sarcasm.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:11 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm almost late everynight for work so I usually go about 95-100 on the highway...usually make it right on time.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:48 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
On CA fwys. it's the strength in nos. -- p/o the pack rule. The CHP looks at fwy. traffic by volume, kind of like a NASCAR race.

You don't want to be the one that's 2-4 car lengths ahead of the cluster, way too obviously faster than everybody else. Cops always say OK if you're speeding but keeping up with the traffic.

Or alone in your car in the commuter lane during peak hrs, that's another story. $275 fine in CA, I've paid it 3 times, once in SoCal & twice here, I'm a commute lane loner scofflaw :--D. They enforce the **** out of it to collect revenue, so why don't they enforce the cellphone talking/texting while driving law? It's a huge fine too
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I would hoping you'd catch my sarcasm.
Hehe, my bad.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
On CA fwys. it's the strength in nos. -- p/o the pack rule. The CHP looks at fwy. traffic by volume, kind of like a NASCAR race.

You don't want to be the one that's 2-4 car lengths ahead of the cluster, way too obviously faster than everybody else. Cops always say OK if you're speeding but keeping up with the traffic.

Or alone in your car in the commuter lane during peak hrs, that's another story. $275 fine in CA, I've paid it 3 times, once in SoCal & twice here, I'm a commute lane loner scofflaw :--D. They enforce the **** out of it to collect revenue, so why don't they enforce the cellphone talking/texting while driving law? It's a huge fine too
In talking to a police Lt. who is at my school, they are having trouble making them stick. In other words, you pull me over and say I had my cell-phone up and I say I was scratching. I take it to court and it gets thrown out by the judge. According to the Lt. it has happened more times than you would think. At that point, cops stop pulling you over for it because it isn't worth the paper-work on a ticket that may be tossed out anyway.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:29 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
In talking to a police Lt. who is at my school, they are having trouble making them stick. In other words, you pull me over and say I had my cell-phone up and I say I was scratching. I take it to court and it gets thrown out by the judge. According to the Lt. it has happened more times than you would think. At that point, cops stop pulling you over for it because it isn't worth the paper-work on a ticket that may be tossed out anyway.

Here in CA they can go to court & beat it by saying It was an incoming call, or it was an emergency call. Works every time
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
PA doesn't yet have a law like that, but it does seem like something easy as hell to beat.

Same as click it or ticket laws. I wear my seatbelt, but I know lots and lots of people who just don't. If you're about to be pulled over, just put it on quick. I don't see how anyone could be dumb enough to get in trouble for that.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you're not allowed to use a cell phone in a school zone, here.

also:
"Ohio law prohibits texting while driving, but not sexting while driving, so if you gotta do it, attach a dick pic."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 11-14-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of times I'll change the song on my ipod while driving, it looks just like texting. I'm afraid I'm going to get pulled over for it...
Old 11-14-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This is brutal. One of these one lane roads I drive all the time, people go so ******* slow on it because there is a police station by it, so everyone is consistently 5-10 mph under. Passing those people on the wrong side of the road, and sometimes yelling/giving them the finger and watching their reactions is priceless.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate when cops drive 5 under the limit and people feel like they shouldn't pass the cop. **** that, if he's going 40 in a 45, good for ******* him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I ******* hate when cops drive 5 under the limit and people feel like they shouldn't pass the cop. **** that, if he's going 40 in a 45, good for ******* him.
I wave to them while I pass.

Old 11-14-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
That is so ******* true. When people see a cop, they slow down twice less the limit. Passing the cop is fun, I love how my mom freaks out when I do it.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

When my wife has the remote.