Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-17-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My university telling me I have to wait until the day before classes for them to process my loans so I can actually pick my classes, only for them to not be open today when I still haven't gotten my loans. I'm pretty pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
How North Americans who like soccer get on your case for saying soccer instead of football. "It's called football!" Well do you call a toilet a loo and an elevator a lift? Those people are assholes.
well you do play the ball with the foot.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
And what goes on feet? Socks... therefore Soccer. Perfect.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Yeah I understand the reasoning, and you're European so I would expect you to call it football in every day life, my problem is with people who are from North American and cherrypick European uses of words, and then when you say it's called soccer they say "ohhhh well herp they play with their feet derp." Yeah well here it's called soccer. Same goes for any North American who goes to Europe and hears a group of Europeans saying football and then insists on making them call it soccer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big soccer fan and if I ever heard an American (or Canadian I guess) tell me I'm supposed to call it football....I'd probably punch them in the face.

Btw, do most people realize soccer has just become the commonly used term that actually came from Association Football? Soccer is actually probably more accurate than just saying football. Soccer actually is referencing Association Football, which is the proper term. Football is a type of game that has many styles, including rugby, Aussie rules, etc.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Putting on boxers backwards while dressing in the dark, then looking for the fly that isn't there later can be an awkward & gear-grinding experience.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who incorrectly attribute quotes to you and when you call them out on it, it's, "well, okay, you didn't really say that," or some other dumb answer.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
People who incorrectly attribute quotes to you and when you call them out on it, it's, "well, okay, you didn't really say that," or some other dumb answer.
Like when you told me you loved me?

EDIT: by the way, mocking Gabbert to San Francisco has got to be the most annoying thing about all these mocks people are doing. Real ******* original guys. Maybe you can give KC an O-lineman over Eric Berry, too.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 01-17-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reading a book about Ancient Egypt by a British guy and he keeps using "colour" and "artefact".....grinding my gears.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I loved you, I love you and I always will love you.

<333
Old 01-22-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh really?

Well this is awkward..
Old 01-22-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Oh really?

Well this is awkward..
Don't tell Brent, but I love you more.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can share. MetSox isnt on the no **** list.

Old 01-22-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

EDIT: by the way, mocking Gabbert to San Francisco has got to be the most annoying thing about all these mocks people are doing. Real ******* original guys. Maybe you can give KC an O-lineman over Eric Berry, too.
Bulaga > Berry, amiright?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winter, worst ******* season out of the four, if there was a fifth season called ****, it would be a better season then winter.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Winter, worst ******* season out of the four, if there was a fifth season called ****, it would be a better season then winter.
I had 2 degrees with a windchill well below zero last night. **** that ****. A little snow I can handle, but the bitter bitter cold is too much.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I had 2 degrees with a windchill well below zero last night. **** that ****. A little snow I can handle, but the bitter bitter cold is too much.
Seriously, it's been below zero for like the last week here, every time I go out the only thing I do is ***** about how much I hate winter.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it makes you feel better, in Minnesota it has been negative 10 to 20 for a few days. Air temp of -8

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
If it makes you feel better, in Minnesota it has been negative 10 to 20 for a few days. Air temp of -8
There is a simple solution....move far away!

We had a professor at my school (Clarion University) which is up in the mountains of Western PA and usually gets some lake effect on top of the elevation, so it gets some nasty winter weather. Well, he said he moved to Clarion to avoid the harsh winters...

...and the whole class just stared blankly at him for a few moments as it was probably like -10 outside with 3 feet of snow frozen solid into ice on the ground...

And he then said he was from Minnesota, and suggested that we never move to Minnesota, and visit it only during the summer.

When Clarion, PA is an upgrade to your winter weather, you need to get the hell out of wherever it is you are from.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

the high here was 59 today.

I hate people who feel the need to make conversation with a stranger when it's silent.

Old 01-22-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About the same here, Brent.

I hate that, too, Brent.

you're so cool, Brent.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
There is a simple solution....move far away!

We had a professor at my school (Clarion University) which is up in the mountains of Western PA and usually gets some lake effect on top of the elevation, so it gets some nasty winter weather. Well, he said he moved to Clarion to avoid the harsh winters...

...and the whole class just stared blankly at him for a few moments as it was probably like -10 outside with 3 feet of snow frozen solid into ice on the ground...

And he then said he was from Minnesota, and suggested that we never move to Minnesota, and visit it only during the summer.

When Clarion, PA is an upgrade to your winter weather, you need to get the hell out of wherever it is you are from.
Yeah, it is cold as **** haha. Especially where I live, we are on top of a hill. So windy. But I do love cold. Just not this cold.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-07-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gets on my last damn nerve. When people start a post by saying "i've been saying this for ___ so long", or "i'm glad other people notice what i've known for ___ long".

ALL THE DAMN TIME
Old 02-07-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Gets on my last damn nerve. When people start a post by saying "i've been saying this for ___ so long", or "i'm glad other people notice what i've known for ___ long".

ALL THE DAMN TIME
To be fair, I have been saying about Polamalu being mortal for...._____ long.....

Sometimes when proven right, people just like to point it out. It's a good feeling. Try being right more often and you'll get to enjoy it too ;p
Old 02-07-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't need to constantly point out to others how "right" i am to feel comfortable about my ability to judge a football player's skills.