Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-21-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I feel like I'm pretty strong set against it. And even if I do break down and have a kid or two, I don't think I'll ever be one of those overzealous parents who works his kids into every conversation and thinks they're perfect. I hate people like that...

Like, if my kid gets a bad grade at school, I'm not going to call up the teacher and *****. The kid was probably stupid and didn't study hard enough.
I'm not really convinced one way or the other but I agree with the bolded part. I don't want to hear you talk about your damn kids every other conversation. My boss at work had his his first 2 children and he's in his young 30's and it's all he talks about. Shut the F up I don't give a ****.

I also hate people that think you're "selfish" if you don't want children.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm not really convinced one way or the other but I agree with the bolded part. I don't want to hear you talk about your damn kids every other conversation. My boss at work had his his first 2 children and he's in his young 30's and it's all he talks about. Shut the F up I don't give a ****.

I also hate people that think you're "selfish" if you don't want children.
The thing I hate the most is when people imply that you aren't a family just because you don't have kids. Shut the hell up. My wife and I are every bit the family you are. In fact, we are better because we aren't some stupid, tactless assholes.

And while we are on the topic of children. Something else that grinds my gears are stay-at-home moms. If they choose to stay home, fine. My mom did. But don't pretend you are a better mother than moms who work. A woman I know said that being a stay at home mom is the hardest job because they have to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while working moms only have to work about 40 hours a week. I was so offended by this. She basically implied that after the moms get home from work, they go get in the bubble bath and ignore the children. No, they have to do everything a stay at home mom has to do in addition to working full time. What a *****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My mom worked 10 hours of overtime (staying 2 extra hours each night) and then 6-8 more on Saturday while my dad worked overnight shifts for pretty much my entire childhood.

AND she came home and did all the mom stuff. When she couldn't, my grandma helped out. (She was basically a 3rd parent in my life.)

My mom worked her ass off and I appreciate that. If she didn't work, we never would have had a house or property or two vehicles or decent lives.

Being a stay at home mom is all well and good when money is no object, but my mom didn't have that option.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Like, if my kid gets a bad grade at school, I'm not going to call up the teacher and *****. The kid was probably stupid and didn't study hard enough.
I wish more parents were like that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I wish more parents were like that.
I wish more teachers had the security in their jobs, and the balls, to tell parents that they are ******* up and their kid is a dumb **** because of it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i have never, ever understood this. it's generally end of friendship material when people say it to me out loud. though i get the same selfish crap for refusing to ever, under any circumstances, get married, so apparently selfish is the new 'you don't want what i want and i want you to feel bad about it.'
"You don't have the same priorities as me, YOU are a horrible person"

/me freaks the **** out.

Generally people this ignorant and closed minded aren't worth the time anyway, and also, are horrible people, lol.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sometimes you're stuck around them, say at work or they're friends of friends and you have to put up with them. They're not always easy to avoid and cut out of your life.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh. i don't have a problem with simply refusing to respond to people, or leaving when they show up places.
I'm a fan of the dead stare and then shaking my head as I turn and walk away, honestly...

Old 12-21-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I can't say I see the appeal, but one could frame it as a bit of narcissism, because would be more self-absorbed than creating another human that you raise and train to act how you think people should act?

I am a proponent of adoption though, if you have to have a child, why not take one who is unwanted by someone else?
This, this, this, this, this.

No kids for me. I'm protecting them from my own narcissism.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna have kids at some point. I hate them right now, oh do I hate them.

But I know eventually I want to be a dad. I think about it and its probably selfish reasons I admit but I won't be one of those idiotic parents either like BB said. My psych professor kept using her kids as examples and sometimes would talk about them for like 5 minutes straight, I'd be sitting there like "Idgaf about your kids lady...teach me about damned psych already".

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be an uncle soon, and I think it'll be fun to be the fun uncle. It'll be like renting a car instead of buying one. When I get bored with it, I can just take it back. Everybody wins.

And by everybody, I mean me.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess as a father, I'll go ahead and chime in on the parenting bit.
First off, if you and your spouse choose not to have kids, personally, that is fine with me. That's your choice. As I set here and think about it, if I could put the simple joys of being a parent into words, that may just end up proving that I don't really understand it myself. The best I can do is to say that no one can help share with others the greatest events in their life. Think about how often people share about going to a good restaurant or their new cell phone. Now filter that desire to share through the fact that you are responsible for creating, raising, developing what you are sharing about (in this case your kids).
I'll give you an example. Today my son asks me to go out and throw the football around with him. Imagine a little dude who looks just like you who asks you to do with him one of the things that brings you joy in your life. That, however, is not the kicker. As we threw the ball, our conversation went like this:

Son: Dad, I was thinking.
Dad: About what?
Son: Well, I know you and Santa are gonna bring me some cool stuff for Christmas.
Dad (inner thought: greedy turd): Yeah, what about it.
Son: Well, I don't know where I'm gonna put it all.
Dad (inner thought: damn greedy turd): Well, I can get some L-brackets and some wood and make you another shelf.
Son: Well, I thought maybe later today, you and I could go through my stuff, and the things I don't play with anymore, we could donate to the orphanage or something. You know to kids who won't get anything, so they can get something.
Dad: (TEARS) That's a good idea.

That's just one example. Imagine being able to have the ability to mold something like that. That is the epitome of joy. I won't lie to you and say that I don't teach my kids what morals and values I feel are important, but even more so, I get to encourage them to find what they believe is truth and what is right and I get to watch that process unfold.

If you say it is not for you, than so be it, but let me tell you that I wouldn't trade it for anything. Your friends won't encourage you to go to a crappy restaurant or to buy a crappy cell-phone. So when they share with you some of the wonderful things their kids have done, at least know it is sincere.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
This, this, this, this, this.

No kids for me. I'm protecting them from my own narcissism.
My son (daughter is not an option) will fall victim to mine.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to get married and have children some day.

Wat, come at me.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I want to get married and have children some day.

Wat, come at me.
You gonna end up with like 12-15 kids. Its in your nature.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-21-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
You gonna end up with like 12-15 kids. Its in your nature.
Haha, no chance. I have a niece right now and she's a little lightning bolt. If my kids are anything like her, one is all i'll be able to handle.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just means more help when doing yard work. Win Win.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love kids until they get to be about 5 then I can't ******* stand anything about them. So I don't think I would be great at parenting.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I love kids until they get to be about 5 then I can't ******* stand anything about them. So I don't think I would be great at parenting.
Thankfully that's the age where you can ship their ass off to school and you cut the time you spend with them in half.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My fiance and I are planning on having 3-4 kids starting in a couple of years. Both of us just really want children.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm gonna be an uncle soon, and I think it'll be fun to be the fun uncle. It'll be like renting a car instead of buying one. When I get bored with it, I can just take it back. Everybody wins.

And by everybody, I mean me.
That's where I'm at right now. I love my nieces, but to not be able to turn them back over to their parents when were done playing is scary. I'm a Co-Godfather so my brother his wife and a few more people would have to die before I'm tasked with ruining their lives.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See, I would love to have a son like CJ has. Unfortunately, a lot of my interactions in the last 8 years or so have really soured me. I worked in a grocery store and I saw so many poorly behaved children. Many of them would ***** and moan and get their way immediately. Others would ***** and moan, their parents would do that little count to three thing but never get to three or get to three and not do anything and the kid would get his way. Terrible parenting. I also lived in a pretty nice area. I saw so many rich spoiled bastards who did whatever they want without consequence. Long story short, the vast majority of parents I see now are just the worst parents ever. If I did half of the crap these kids do when I was younger, I don't think I would have lived to be 25.

I'm sure in the next few years my opinion will change and I'll have a few kids. Hopefully a boy so I can teach him sports. I'll just parent in the exact opposite way that most of the parents I've known do.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-21-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

lol my mom did the count to three ******** but she never got to 3 because my sister and I knew 3 meant a beat down from our dad so we stopped immidiately.

My parents raised my sister and I with an iron fist. I love my mom to death and she has always been great, but man, she was a total hard ass on us between 5-15 on me. Broke me like a mule.

I also never had that one parent is strict as **** but another one is very chill and laid back. No, I had strict parent and borderline illegal beatings parent hahaha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-21-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I definitely wouldn't say I was "beaten," but my parents could get a little physical if I got out of line.

I totally deserved it most of the time too. I was a complete smart ass as a kid.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I got spanked by hands, spoons, and belts. I was never beaten, but I knew if I stepped out of line, there would be definite consequences. That's the problem with many parents I see today. They baby the kids rather than be strict and then their threats have no consequences behind them. The closest i ever got to being beaten was during my senior year of high school. I did something ridiculously stupid and by dad (who is much bigger than me) pushed me into a wall. I deserved that and much more and it definitely scared me straight.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: