Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: What team in the NFC East has the best receivers?
Eagles 28 62.22%
Giants 5 11.11%
Redskins 7 15.56%
Cowboys 5 11.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What Team Has the Best Receivers?

What team in the NFC East has the best receivers?

Eagles:
  • DeSean Jackson
  • Kevin Curtis
  • Jason Avant
  • Jeremy Maclin
  • Reggie Brown
  • Hank Baskett
  • Brandon Gibson

Giants:
  • Steve Smith
  • Domenik Hixon
  • Ramses Barden
  • Hakeem Nicks
  • Sinorice Moss
  • Mario Manningham
  • Derek Hagan
  • David Tyree

Redskins:
  • Santana Moss
  • Antwan Randle-El
  • Devin Thomas
  • Malcolm Kelly
  • DJ Hackett
  • Marko Mitchell

Cowboys:
  • Roy Williams
  • Sam Hurd
  • Miles Austin
  • Patrick Crayton
  • Isaiah Stanbeck
  • Willie Reed
  • Kevin Ogletree

What team has the best receivers?
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For this year only?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, what a ****** WR division we are. For the best division in the NFL, it's just downright gross how bad/young/raw those WR corps are
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
For this year only?
Yes. Who would you take this year?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never realized how bad the WR's are in this division untill it what was typed out like that. There is certainly a lot of upside but for this year I'm not sure.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
wow, what a ****** WR division we are. For the best division in the NFL, it's just downright gross how bad/young/raw those WR corps are
Yea but Witten, Boss, and Cooley are studly TE's.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:03 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going with the Cowboys for "right now". The Eagles and Giants area too inexperienced and the Redskins are just blah. The Eagles get the edge on upside. Giants get the edge on depth and the Redskins get the edge on... on... hmm.... well, if Colt starts it won't matter who the WRs, let's just put it that way. :p

But actually if you look at the complete picture... Dallas by far with Witten, Bennett and the best pass catching RB unit.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm going with the Cowboys for "right now". The Eagles and Giants area too inexperienced and the Redskins are just blah. The Eagles get the edge on upside. Giants get the edge on depth and the Redskins get the edge on... on... hmm.... well, if Colt starts it won't matter who the WRs, let's just put it that way. :p

But actually if you look at the complete picture... Dallas by far with Witten, Bennett and the best pass catching RB unit.
Brian Westbrook, Shady McCoy and Leonard Weaver say HI!

Oh and I personally think that Dallas has the worst receivers in the division.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:29 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Brian Westbrook, Shady McCoy and Leonard Weaver say HI!

Oh and I personally think that Dallas has the worst receivers in the division.
Yeah, and Marion Barber, Felix Jones and Tashard choice say Go Home...and Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Choice had 21 receptions alone... in just 7 games. Pro-rate it... he alone ain't too far behind. Westbrook, arguably your best receiver on the team the last few years had 54 all of last season. Don't let your homerism blind you.

How do you justify Dallas having the worst receivers in the division? Sig bet that they don't finish last in receiving yards and TDs?

Did you want to create this thread because you thought the Eagles had the best? LOL. So sad.

Next, I think I'll create one for who has the best TEs in the division. Just to boost my ego. LOL.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:39 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well personally I think the Skins have the best WR in the division in Santana Moss. He's become very under-rated and I really love this guy as a player.

oh, and I'm gonna go make a best DL/pass rusher thread, brb!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, and Marion Barber, Felix Jones and Tashard choice say Go Home...and Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Choice had 21 receptions alone... in just 7 games. Pro-rate it... he alone ain't too far behind. Westbrook, arguably your best receiver on the team the last few years had 54 all of last season. Don't let your homerism blind you.
I don't think I'm the one blinded by homerism. Even if you extrapolate those numbers, that is 3 receptions a game which would be 48 receptions on the year and guess what? 48 is less than Brian Westbrook's 54 receptions that he put up in 14 games while being injured for the entire season. Come tell me when Choice gets 90 receptions in a season. So take off those blue and silver shades. And Felix Jones caught a grand total of 2 passes last season in 6 games. Congrats you have one player out of the backfield who can challenge Brian Westbrook on a down year in Marion Barber. LeSean McCoy had 66 receptions in 2 years in college, which is much better than Choices' 41 in 4 years of college and Felix Jones' 39 receptions in 3 years. Not to mention Leonard Weaver has caught 59 passes in the past 2 years. Don't let blind homerism blind you.

Quote:
How do you justify Dallas having the worst receivers in the division? Sig bet that they don't finish last in receiving yards and TDs?
Well IMO they have the least amount of talent in their wide receiving core, but I don't think they'll be statistically worse, I think that honor will go to Washington.

Quote:
Did you want to create this thread because you thought the Eagles had the best? LOL. So sad.
No, I actually though there would be more of a debate. I thought the Roy Williams supporters would come out, the whole Santana Moss > DeSean Jackson and the two young receivers debate would get the Redskins some votes and I thought that some Giants fans would at least say they have the best considering they have 5 receivers taken in the first 4 rounds of the draft and a lot of people really think that Nicks is better than Maclin. I thought there would be more of a debate but whatever, I'm happy with the results.

Quote:
Next, I think I'll create one for who has the best TEs in the division. Just to boost my ego. LOL.
Go for it.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With Garrett calling the plays, there's no way that happens unless he realizes he needs to run the ball.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm going with the Cowboys for "right now".
To play Eagles' Advocate, what did Roy Williams do last year to warrant being ahead of DeSean Jackson? Austin ahead of Avant? Hurd above anyone? Give me your logic for having the Cowboys ahead.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't think I'm the one blinded by homerism. Even if you extrapolate those numbers, that is 3 receptions a game which would be 48 receptions on the year and guess what? 48 is less than Brian Westbrook's 54 receptions that he put up in 14 games while being injured for the entire season. Come tell me when Choice gets 90 receptions in a season. So take off those blue and silver shades. And Felix Jones caught a grand total of 2 passes last season in 6 games. Congrats you have one player out of the backfield who can challenge Brian Westbrook on a down year in Marion Barber. LeSean McCoy had 66 receptions in 2 years in college, which is much better than Choices' 41 in 4 years of college and Felix Jones' 39 receptions in 3 years. Not to mention Leonard Weaver has caught 59 passes in the past 2 years. Don't let blind homerism blind you.
So you're telling me that because 48 is less than 54 that there is a big difference??? I think my point to you went way over your head.

We all know Choice is not projected to stack up to Westbrook's receiving stats on a whole season. So don't assume I'm looking at it from the perspective that Choice is going to get 90 receptions. I'm talking from the standpoint that he has the hands and ability to be a receiving threat from the backfield... and the difference between him (our 3rd string RB) and Westbrook (your 1st string RB) as far as being a receiver out of the backfield is not a far fetched idea, but rather pretty close.

Secondly, your justification on McCoy's college stats is just laughable. A lot depends on system/scheme on how the player is used. Please use wise logic.

Quote:
Well IMO they have the least amount of talent in their wide receiving core, but I don't think they'll be statistically worse, I think that honor will go to Washington.
So basically, you have nothing to base your opinion on?

Quote:
No, I actually though there would be more of a debate. I thought the Roy Williams supporters would come out, the whole Santana Moss > DeSean Jackson and the two young receivers debate would get the Redskins some votes and I thought that some Giants fans would at least say they have the best considering they have 5 receivers taken in the first 4 rounds of the draft and a lot of people really think that Nicks is better than Maclin. I thought there would be more of a debate but whatever, I'm happy with the results.
Don't fool yourself. A lot is based off projection, not fact. Fact is, Roy has proven and accomplished more than Desean. Crayton has proven and accomplished more than Maclin. Maclin should exceed or at least duplicate Crayton's numbers due to the fact there are less options for McNabb than Romo has, but probably won't. Hurd is a beast who will soon make a mark that will open up some eyes and Austin showed last year that he is a competent backup and deep threat option. This isn't a star studded line up, but what I said before and I'll say again, is that the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts. ...and when you compliment them with the TEs and RBs, you'll get a more complete picture. To say that you won anything by saying your WR unit is the best is laughable. Don't you think?

Quote:
Go for it.
That's ok. I don't need to.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
To play Eagles' Advocate, what did Roy Williams do last year to warrant being ahead of DeSean Jackson? Austin ahead of Avant? Hurd above anyone? Give me your logic for having the Cowboys ahead.
What do you want me to say? That Roy coming in midseason to a new team, playing with a new QB, new teammates, new scheme, new coaches... being the 3rd option behind TO and Witten was supposed to have better statistics than a guy who was with the Eagles from training camp, took over as the go to WR and got most of his yards off mid to deep passes?

Roy has been a true #1 in this league. He's a proven commodity. He's bigger, tougher to take down, is a better red zone target and is entering his prime. Talent wise, is there really a question between the two? Jackson's role in the offense is limited. With Roy, there is no limit.

If Roy was an Eagle, your tune would be different. You're the biggest homer of them all.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
If Roy was an Eagle, your tune would be different. You're the biggest homer of them all.
Nonsense. I didn't even finish top 10 in the biggest homer voting! :D
Old 08-19-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
What do you want me to say? That Roy coming in midseason to a new team, playing with a new QB, new teammates, new scheme, new coaches... being the 3rd option behind TO and Witten was supposed to have better statistics than a guy who was with the Eagles from training camp, took over as the go to WR and got most of his yards off mid to deep passes?

Roy has been a true #1 in this league. He's a proven commodity. He's bigger, tougher to take down, is a better red zone target and is entering his prime. Talent wise, is there really a question between the two? Jackson's role in the offense is limited. With Roy, there is no limit.

I'm just sayin', but a "true #1" should probably outproduce a rookie that weighs 170 lbs. I'm sorry, but one 1,000 yard season in five seasons doesn't tell me he's a true #1.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy's problem has always been his lack of work ethic on the field and his attitude. I don't care if you play for a **** team, the least you can do is go out and bust your ass each week. Andre Johnson has played on a dogshit team his entire career yet he puts up elite numbers with David Carr, Sage Rosenfels, and Matt Schaub throwing to him. The man just goes out there and does his job.

Roy has #1 WR talent, but not #1 work ethic. Who knows maybe he'll change his tune now that he has talent around him now but I don't consider Roy to be a #1 WR because he is is flat out lazy.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Roy's problem has always been his lack of work ethic on the field and his attitude. I don't care if you play for a **** team, the least you can do is go out and bust your ass each week. Andre Johnson has played on a dogshit team his entire career yet he puts up elite numbers with David Carr, Sage Rosenfels, and Matt Schaub throwing to him. The man just goes out there and does his job.

Roy has #1 WR talent, but not #1 work ethic. Who knows maybe he'll change his tune now that he has talent around him now but I don't consider Roy to be a #1 WR because he is is flat out lazy.
In all honesty, I used to have the same opinion. But this is the first training camp that he's been a Cowboy and he doesn't seem lazy by any report. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

But my problem with him is that he complains when he doesn't get the ball. ...and then I've seen him give up and not play hard. So that's what I worry about going into the season.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles I guess..
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
In all honesty, I used to have the same opinion. But this is the first training camp that he's been a Cowboy and he doesn't seem lazy by any report. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

But my problem with him is that he complains when he doesn't get the ball. ...and then I've seen him give up and not play hard. So that's what I worry about going into the season.
#1 talent, not a #1 work ethic on the field. Guy could be all-world if he wanted to be.

I do think he'll see his numbers improve significantly in Dallas because he's got a QB who can get him the ball, players around him that will make him better, and a sense of urgency to go out and perform but it's sad that it takes this type of situation for a guy to bust his ass every Sunday with his type of talent.

He's a helluva weapon though when he's on his game. What happens if he doesn't get the ball as much as he wants though? Will he revert back to the old Roy?

Quote:
Old 08-30-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of these WR corps are young and unproven. I voted strictly as a homer, because I easily could have selected the Eagles or Giants first.

I've seen too many Cowboys WRs drop passes in critical moments to believe that bunch is anything but underachievers.

If Bardern and Nicks pan out, the Giants are #1.

Maclin should be productive as a rookie similar to Jackson, and if Kevin Curtis is healthy, there isn't a faster unit in the division.

I picked the SKins because they have the best combo of size and speed, ( three of their top 5 WRs run a 4.4 or better), and size, (three of the top 5 are 6'2 or taller).

Now if only the Skins had a QB who wasn't afraid to throw to WRs in single coverage!!!
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on talent the G-Men.

Based past production Cowboys.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
quincyyyyy
Rookie

quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy

You are forgetting TE's. Martellus Bennett and Jason Witten puts us first.
quincyyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:29 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take your Martellus Bennett and Witten and raise you a Chris Cooley and Fred Davis.

Skins WRs are gonna put it on people this year, in spite of Campbell's fear of throwing to WRs in single coverage!!!
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote