Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-19-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't hate Derek Jeter as much as I don't like the Yankees.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Better now?
oh wow, amazing

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that people may not like him, but Lenwhale White for me. Cannot stand him.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post

He has a stupid attitude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

These will do.
And I still don't get the Lundqvist hate. He's an inline champion! I think the only Swede I can hate is Sundin, which is odd because I'm very pro-Finland.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The current state of IOWA wrestling(not the old days)

IDK if anyone even knows who Daren Stone is but this moron got the 40 yard personal foul penalty basically sealing the Ravens super bowl chances shut. We went from our 40 yard line to basically the 10 yard line.

Drilling a player who isnt looking doesnt make you tough at all, going helmet to helmet when they aren't looking also makes you a dirty player. I am waiting to see a good hit when the defender is looking at him.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Because even when they choke horribly in the finals (two years in a row) they still win. ;)

I still can't believe Metcalf lost, especially because it's his 2nd career loss...to the same guy. What year is/was Caldwell? (Metcalf's face in your sig is hilarious)
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Better now?
1. You don't deserve Kenny Britt

2. You're not funny.

3. You're disgracing my school.

gtfo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carlos Zambrano. People like him. I don't. Same with Joba, K-Rod, Papelbon.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well I admit you guys are the best, no doubt about it. But Tom Brands is a midgit on a power trip and they can get dirty.

and Caldwell will be a JR, but I think he is red shirting so Metcalf will walk throguh 149.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well I admit you guys are the best, no doubt about it. But Tom Brands is a midgit on a power trip and they can get dirty.

and Caldwell will be a JR, but I think he is red shirting so Metcalf will walk throguh 149.
Yea, I can see if people don't like Brands. I loved him during the last 2 meets vs. Iowa St. though. I only started really watching wrestling at the end of last year because I thought it was boring but it's really awesome, so I don't really know a whole lot.

There were rumors of Metcalf moving up a weight right after the season ended, I think because we have a young guy who is decent at that weight or that could move up, but idk if they are very true.

Also, I loathe AJ Pierzynski. I know most fans hate him as well, but most White Sox fans think he is amazing and are like, "No, we thought he was great when he was on the Twins." We all know that's a huge lie.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea your 157(I forget his name) is real young, but he was wrestling up 1-2 weights and w/ Iowa tough schedule he got killed. IDK if Brent has the size to be a 157 pounder, he is a average 149.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
1. You don't deserve Kenny Britt

2. You're not funny.

3. You're disgracing my school.

gtfo.
I disgraced Rutgers, where?

And please explain to me, why a Raptor fan can't hate Vince Carter? Cause he played for the Nets....oh well all is forgiven then.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Carlos Zambrano. People like him.
Who likes Zambrano? I know for a fact most of Cubbie nation hates him.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a fear of priests(nothing happened, honestly) so Tony Dungy, I don't trust anyone who doesn't swear.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
I have a fear of priests(nothing happened, honestly) so Tony Dungy, I don't trust anyone who doesn't swear.
I'm not a big Dungy guy myself. He just kind of annoys me.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Who likes Zambrano? I know for a fact most of Cubbie nation hates him.
Someone has to like him. :D

Old 08-19-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

IDK if anyone even knows who Daren Stone is but this moron got the 40 yard personal foul penalty basically sealing the Ravens super bowl chances shut. We went from our 40 yard line to basically the 10 yard line.

Drilling a player who isnt looking doesnt make you tough at all, going helmet to helmet when they aren't looking also makes you a dirty player. I am waiting to see a good hit when the defender is looking at him.
I hate Hines ward just as much as any Ravens fans but is it his fault that their not looking? I mean if you think about it the defender is looking at the ball carrier and going to tackle him and Ward does what he has to to stop them from getting the tackle. I also don't think Ward purposly hits people helmet to helmet. I mean it's not like he doesn't try to git the defender when they are looking. I don't understand why this guy gets so much **** for playing hard from the time the ball snaps till the whistle blows.

GOD THAT SUCKED TYPING THAT. I HATE TAKING UP FOR A STEELER
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Dungy. he's a bigot and an asshole.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It's not like he does that every time. He's tough and made a name for himself on being tough because he sells his body when he blocks. Don't let the one hit skew your vision of Hines Ward because believe me, he's popped plenty of people straight up(even taken some hits straight up too). Besides, on defense, if you don't have your head on the swivel.. you're basically asking for it.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
It's not like he does that every time. He's tough and made a name for himself on being tough because he sells his body when he blocks. Don't let the one hit skew your vision of Hines Ward because believe me, he's popped plenty of people straight up(even taken some hits straight up too). Besides, on defense, if you don't have your head on the swivel.. you're basically asking for it.
As much as this kills me to see, this shows you're right. I hate this video but I don't hate Hines.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I just hate every says he is so tough because he laid out LBs who weren't looking. Cold cocking someone isn't tough at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbLNFiQSTyE

The first hit against Scott, perfectly legal and a fine block. I dont hate him for making that block but he isnt a super tough guy because of it.

look at the hit on Davon Halley. The ball carrier is clearly down then Hines comes in full speed and drills him helmet to helmet. That is as dirty as you can get.

The Ed Reed hit was another helmet to helmet hit.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

former player Deion Sanders.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
former player Deion Sanders.
What the hell is wrong with you? How can you hate Prime?
Old 08-19-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Also, I loathe AJ Pierzynski. I know most fans hate him as well, but most White Sox fans think he is amazing and are like, "No, we thought he was great when he was on the Twins." We all know that's a huge lie.
You sound like a cubs fan... wait... wait... wait... I don't hate him... i just certainly don't like AJ...

Here's mine:

Lance Armstrong.

Shocker? ************.

I'd also probably say Jim Sorgi too.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote