Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-14-2005, 02:30 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Haha, emo oranges

http://emooranges.ytmnd.com/

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 02:36 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also from that site...

http://girlface.ytmnd.com/

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:40 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

http://pspwned.ytmnd.com/

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:16 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 made me laugh, and the other one made me smile I enjoyed them gooders NIP.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 03:25 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i didnt get the 3rd one until I looked at it a few times.

funny stuff though

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 06:21 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha I wonder if anybody bought the box for $202.50?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-14-2005, 11:03 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable
apperently so, there were 40 bids.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 12:22 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable
Yeah, that was the winning bid.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:45 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Needless to say Id be very bitter and feel very stupid afterwards.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-30-2006, 10:06 AM    (permalink
The Fat Kid
Pro Bowler

The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid

thats funny 8)

sig by CalBears99
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I HAVE ISSUES!
The Fat Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 02:37 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Well, despite this is over a year old, the face girl is only funny because of the amazing tunes. 8)
Old 05-30-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Kid
thats funny 8)

why r u brining back such old posts??
Old 05-30-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

That girl's face is only good because of the awesome Eric Prydz music.

CALL ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/b]
Old 05-30-2006, 07:46 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888

Thanks for saying the same thing I did. Please. :roll: :P
Old 05-30-2006, 07:48 PM    (permalink

i'm sorry...

i can't be...

perrrfect...
Old 05-30-2006, 07:48 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Also from that site...

http://girlface.ytmnd.com/
My head hurts now

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Vilma the Animal
Veteran

Vilma the Animal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:

You should take his copying you as a compliment.
Vilma the Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:07 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah but you didn't have the giant lyrics or the artist's name.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:08 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or a yellow highliter for that matter.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:09 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're never going to let me live that down, will you? You know what, I'm going to get myself a yellow pencil crayon and stab you.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:11 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're never going to let me live that down, will you? You know what, I'm going to get myself a yellow pencil crayon and stab you.
Yeah, well then I'll just have to go out and buy an anti-yellow pencil crayon stabber vitamin!
Old 05-30-2006, 08:20 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:

Yeah, well then I'll just have to go out and buy an anti-yellow pencil crayon stabber vitamin!
Those are still on the market? I thought production of those stopped because Saddam couldn't make them while he was in prison...
Old 05-30-2006, 08:32 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

Those are still on the market? I thought production of those stopped because Saddam couldn't make them while he was in prison...
I'm in prison with Saddam.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:32 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm in prison with Saddam.
I thought you smelled like anal sex. :?
Old 12-17-2006, 02:38 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yaya funny

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote