Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 08-22-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw the whole game last night, just some quick thoughts:

- All the talk about Romo being inaccurate during TC, yea right, he looks awesome spreading the ball around...Crayton is perfect in the slot because the defense just forgets about him half the time, but Romo looks comfortable finding the open guy. It all starts up front and of course we don't need an injury, but the idea of him not forcing the ball to anyone, or anywhere I think makes him a better QB. Almost reminds me of when he came in for Bledsoe a few years ago.

- Like I've said all along, I don't really like Garrett but I'm willing to give him another shot calling plays without TO. We'll see how that works in tough spots, but he has plenty of weapons, and he's been mixing it up pretty well for a pre-season game so far. People should realize no teams are opening up the playbook too much, we didn't go 2 TE sets too often, Felix didn't play early on too much which won't happen, it's still alot of base formations but he's been mixing things up.

- The deep ball. Is this going to be a problem? I don't think so, but I noticed we did alot of chipping away, is there going to be a consistent deep threat like TO was? We'll know for sure soon, I think Austin and Roy can make plays deep but it's hard to get a good sample serving of that in limited play. I LOVE the way we can dink and dunk down the field though.

Before everyone cries for the deep ball the first thing that comes to mind is the first series vs the Ravens last year when Romo just threw a bomb to TO covered by 2 people and Reed had his easiest pick of the year, certain situations call for us to play how we have been, Tennessee's D was gassed at times. Barber would demolish a D in the 4th if we control the clock like that.

- Felix needs at least 15 touches. Point Blank. If he doesn't get that something is wrong, he should get them in a variety of ways, and he NEEDS to be the 2 minute RB, as good as Barber is, and has been in those situations. His speed makes things happen, our 2 minute offense has always been a staple that worked very well, but having Felix back there as we saw is going to be huge.

- I heard Jenkins is going to play through pain this entire year, very bad news. He had been looking good, playing with confidence, now this. Not sure how much an injury like this hinders you, but other then the mis communication he did look good out there.

- Kevin Ogletree>Stanback. This is the battle I've been watching since Oakland and rooting for Ogletree the whole way, finally I got to see some of those flashes. He is a true WR, not a reclomation project that we hope learns how to play the position, he has always been a baller and it's a mistake if we try and slip him through to waivers. It's either 53 man roster or lose him to another team, and I think he makes it, it's time to part ways with Stanback. Ogletree looks like someone who could develop into a find in a few years.

- 2 weeks in a row the 1st team offense has looked solid, I really think losing TO is going to way less of a hindrance as some people thought. Let's see how this plays out into the season when the going gets tough and we need someone to make a play, can't judge until then. I just love the idea of tiring out a defense early on, with our line I think we have the advantage if we can manage to do that early on in the game.

- Jason Williams started to show some flashes. Albeit late in the game, but we know we can send him on a blitz and he'll get after it. A little confidence may of been all he needed.

We'll get more answers vs the Niners, starters should play almost the whole game. My biggest concern after the game was the health of Jenkins. The O-line is probably the biggest key to our success this year, if they play well and keep Romo clean I don't think the offense struggles to score anymore then it has in the past few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:15 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adding to what you said...Junior and Octavien stood out on the defense. Octavien was getting pushed back early on but, when Brandon Williams went down...again. He pretty much played the whole game and played well late. Ball and Brown were others that looked good...which is great news.

Our starting offensive line has been outstanding these first two games. Tony has had time and has stayed clean in there. They're also doing a fine job downfield. The receivers are really blocking well. Most noteably Hurd and Austin yesterday.

Barber needs to hit the hole instead of trying to bounce everything outside. He still has his bad habits.

Bradie's coverage was great and Bobby was solid. Bobby is blitzing a whole lot on 3rd downs in these two games.

Terence Newman looked fantastic in his return. Pretty boneheaded idea giving him a punt return but, he did look great on defense and he was tackling beautifully.

Gotta cut down on the penalties.

I'm worried about Folk.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-22-2009 at 10:19 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the pass protection stood out again this game. Whether it was the first team or second unit, they really did an impressive job of giving the QBs time to see the field.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Saw the whole game last night, just some quick thoughts:

- All the talk about Romo being inaccurate during TC, yea right, he looks awesome spreading the ball around...Crayton is perfect in the slot because the defense just forgets about him half the time, but Romo looks comfortable finding the open guy. It all starts up front and of course we don't need an injury, but the idea of him not forcing the ball to anyone, or anywhere I think makes him a better QB. Almost reminds me of when he came in for Bledsoe a few years ago.

- Like I've said all along, I don't really like Garrett but I'm willing to give him another shot calling plays without TO. We'll see how that works in tough spots, but he has plenty of weapons, and he's been mixing it up pretty well for a pre-season game so far. People should realize no teams are opening up the playbook too much, we didn't go 2 TE sets too often, Felix didn't play early on too much which won't happen, it's still alot of base formations but he's been mixing things up.

- The deep ball. Is this going to be a problem? I don't think so, but I noticed we did alot of chipping away, is there going to be a consistent deep threat like TO was? We'll know for sure soon, I think Austin and Roy can make plays deep but it's hard to get a good sample serving of that in limited play. I LOVE the way we can dink and dunk down the field though.

Before everyone cries for the deep ball the first thing that comes to mind is the first series vs the Ravens last year when Romo just threw a bomb to TO covered by 2 people and Reed had his easiest pick of the year, certain situations call for us to play how we have been, Tennessee's D was gassed at times. Barber would demolish a D in the 4th if we control the clock like that.

- Felix needs at least 15 touches. Point Blank. If he doesn't get that something is wrong, he should get them in a variety of ways, and he NEEDS to be the 2 minute RB, as good as Barber is, and has been in those situations. His speed makes things happen, our 2 minute offense has always been a staple that worked very well, but having Felix back there as we saw is going to be huge.

- I heard Jenkins is going to play through pain this entire year, very bad news. He had been looking good, playing with confidence, now this. Not sure how much an injury like this hinders you, but other then the mis communication he did look good out there.

- Kevin Ogletree>Stanback. This is the battle I've been watching since Oakland and rooting for Ogletree the whole way, finally I got to see some of those flashes. He is a true WR, not a reclomation project that we hope learns how to play the position, he has always been a baller and it's a mistake if we try and slip him through to waivers. It's either 53 man roster or lose him to another team, and I think he makes it, it's time to part ways with Stanback. Ogletree looks like someone who could develop into a find in a few years.

- 2 weeks in a row the 1st team offense has looked solid, I really think losing TO is going to way less of a hindrance as some people thought. Let's see how this plays out into the season when the going gets tough and we need someone to make a play, can't judge until then. I just love the idea of tiring out a defense early on, with our line I think we have the advantage if we can manage to do that early on in the game.

- Jason Williams started to show some flashes. Albeit late in the game, but we know we can send him on a blitz and he'll get after it. A little confidence may of been all he needed.

We'll get more answers vs the Niners, starters should play almost the whole game. My biggest concern after the game was the health of Jenkins. The O-line is probably the biggest key to our success this year, if they play well and keep Romo clean I don't think the offense struggles to score anymore then it has in the past few years.
As you pointed out, teams aren't going to show their whole playbook in the preseason. Maybe they are just holding back with the deep ball so teams won't know exactly who the target (or targets) are going to be?

Also, I think it's very interesting that two weeks in a row Crayton has run an end-around. He's not an obvious choice for this? Has he ever had one in a regular season game? I couldn't recall one. But we know he's been practicing as the QB in the "Razorback". Maybe they are trying to put it into other team's heads that he is a legitimate running threat in that formation. Just a thought.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some things I like so far:

1. Felix - nuff said.

2. Free - He's shown he's at least capable. I wouldn't want to go into a full season, yet, but he's not a disaster.

3. Junior - He's shown that he's more than capable of giving you 10 or so snaps a game.

4. WR depth - We may not have a game breaker, but we've got very solid guys and I think Ogletree makes this team.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing w/ Free so far, is that he doesnt get beat often but, he does get pushed pretty far back a lot, while pass blocking. Strength has been an issue for him and he def. still needs to get stronger. But his performance has been encouraging.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-22-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, he is vulnerable to being bull rushed. I think if we did have to use him for a couple of weeks, we could use the TE and a lot of chipping.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 08-22-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Luckily, strength is an easy fix as long as the player is willing to work.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What an impressive game....but still the same story as last year. 250 yards to 80 at the half. Winning TOP by more than 2 to 1. Just dominating the game....and it takes a magical 53 second TD drive right before the half just to avoid being behind at the bell.

Why? Penalties and special teams.

Same f***ing story as last year, and if I have to sit and watch this **** all year long I am going to be starting www.firewadephillips.org and going on the warpath. Two plays and a late defensive lapse cost us 13 points after we have controlled every aspect of the game.

Sure, its just preseason and these things happen at times. All true. But this is EXACTLY what cost us the Pittsburgh and Arizona games last year, as well as what cost us the Giants game in the playoffs 2007. Its been a staple of Wade Phillips, and it is exactly why we can have such a talented, loaded roster and still be disregarded by the majority of the continental United States.

As great as we looked, I'm actually a little more discouraged by the game than encouraged.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adding to what you guys have said...

Hey, guess what stood out to me? Surprise, surprise, surprise... Our run defense looked decent. Titans have one of the best OL's in the league and we stopped them from getting a 1st down in their first 3 series. Then again, it's the late game breakdowns that have plagued us in the past. *depth* cough cough... Anyways, I know our run D isn't bad, it's just inconsistent. Would really like to see them buckle down this year and if they can, nothing gives the team more confidence that stuffing the run.

Loved watching Buehler belt his kicks into the endzone. It's such a marvelous thing to witness. Love the guy. Give the guy some FG opportunities!!!

STs coverage still looked like a question mark. Our rookies were expected to help us out in that department, but it looks like we're still not there yet.

Felix Jones... can't say enough about the boost he gives our team. We're a completely different offense with him as a threat. Health is imperative for us to do what we're capable of.

Romo's short passes are a new thing this year and I think they're liking the way it's working. No need to worry about the deep threat yet. We're giving our offense a test run with the new wrinkles.

Roy Williams looks like a true #1 WR. Used his physicality to get open and get extra yards. Showed some physicality too. ;) There's nothing more I love than seeing passion on the field. Love the way he mixed it up with Finnegan. Drew that PI call and just had an overall nice outing. He won't have jaw breaking stats night in and night out, but I think he'll gain the respect of the league this year. They already want to write him off. Label him a bust and a waste. I think he's gonna disappoint the haters.

Martellus Bennett = Beast. But we already knew that. I'm starting to see the loss of TO being a great blessing.

Kitna is so much better than Brad Johnson it ain't funny. McGee is Hoooooooorible. He shouldn't make the team. If he clears waivers and is added to the practice team, then fine. We really should've brought in a 4th QB as an UDFA to compete with him. Correct me if I'm mistaken. He's just Baaaad.

Since we'll be implementing 2 TEs sets in probably 60% of the snaps we take, we'll have to keep 4 TEs, so it's nice to see Hannah being aggressive. That TD snag was pretty impressive.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we should take it easy on McGee. He is a rookie QB after all. Rookie QBs generally suck and make big mistakes, so I'm glad he's being cautious early on. He's groomed to be a back up, so they don't need him to do much outside of learn how not to mess things up. I actually like how he looks so far based on what he was drafted for.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I think we should take it easy on McGee. He is a rookie QB after all. Rookie QBs generally suck and make big mistakes, so I'm glad he's being cautious early on. He's groomed to be a back up, so they don't need him to do much outside of learn how not to mess things up. I actually like how he looks so far based on what he was drafted for.
I'd rather have Vick. haha.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'd rather have Vick. haha.

lol we wouldn't want hat type of circus in town. The media would have a field day here.:p

Old 08-24-2009, 09:06 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rudy Carpenter is better than McGee but he will be cut cuz Jerrah did not draft him. Performance does not matter, rose-colored glass projection and 4th round status does.

IMHO, however, go to the Pac-10 when you want young QBs to develop or the Big Ten.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
Rudy Carpenter is better than McGee but he will be cut cuz Jerrah did not draft him. Performance does not matter, rose-colored glass projection and 4th round status does.

IMHO, however, go to the Pac-10 when you want young QBs to develop or the Big Ten.

How many practices have you watched? Every single time Rudy was mentioned by the DMN blog, he was bouncing in balls and has a weak arm.

There's lots of ripping on McGee here and I think it's way too premature. Guys, the Cowboys weren't the only one's that liked this kid and he went right about the range everyone thought he would. It's going to take him some time to adjust because he hasn't really played in a pro system for very long. Everyone bitches because we don't draft young QBs to try and develop and now we do, and everyone gripes about how he sucks. Perspective, guys, perspective.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 08-24-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post

Every single thing jerry does man.... You pull out a garbage negative.

I'll bet you my life if it was flip flopped, and Rudy was the 4th rounder and McGee the undrafted free agent, you would be saying McGee is better blah blah.

Seriously dude.

EDIT: this isn't a personal attack so don't give me an infraction please. I am trying to make a point here.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

McGee has a longs ways to go before he's an NFL QB. Let's just hope we don't need him this year, like we needed Bollinger last year.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

There are folks on here that love to kill the Cowboys about their drafts.

I wanted to make a couple of points about how the Titans who are regarded as a strong franchise with strong coaching, has made some huge mistakes lately:

2007 2nd round - Chris Henry - KP, dude can't play

2006 1st round - #3 pick - Vince Young - KP

2007 - 4th round - Chris Davis, WR - 7 career catches

2007 - 4th round - Leroy Harris, OL - 1 start in 2 years

2006 - 4th round - Calvin Lowrey, DB - No longer with the team

2006 - 5th round - Terna Nande, LB - No longer in the league

I'm not trying to be critical of the Titans; I do this to emphasize the point that we, as Cowboys fans, tend to focus soley on our team's shortcomings. We fail to forget that every team has their successes and failures.

Edit: I think I'll move this post.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 08-24-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

If McGee gets any serious playing time this season, the team is screwed anyway. No team goes three deep at the QB position and has success. Losing two QBs to injury would cripple any team.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Mcgee has some kind of knee injury, dont know how severe but, he didnt practice today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-24-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Damn knee injuries. I hope it's not serious.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

DMN says he has a sprained knee and has been ruled out for Saturday and may be done for the rest of preseason. Rudy Carpenter might have to play the entire preseason finale. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS