Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
coincidentally, i just got a phone call.

some farmer had a goat (love any story that starts that way, right?). so, this farmer dyes the goat purple and gold and shaves the #4 in it right before taking it in to be butchered.

I am currently opperating at some cosmic combination of being a proud packer fan and wanting to move somewhere far away where livestock isn't sacrificed in the name of a middle-aged man wearing a different color shirt.
Oh god, don't mention that. It happened in my hometown Tires Plus. :( Goddamn packer fans.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
I dont care what anyone has to say, its the Packers vs. Bears.
Truth.

Most people will answer with a homer one, and it would appear so, but history is on your side with this one.

I find it difficult to put the Ravens in a biggest rivalry considering they've only been around since, what? 1996?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
coincidentally, i just got a phone call.

some farmer had a goat (love any story that starts that way, right?). so, this farmer dyes the goat purple and gold and shaves the #4 in it right before taking it in to be butchered.

I am currently opperating at some cosmic combination of being a proud packer fan and wanting to move somewhere far away where livestock isn't sacrificed in the name of a middle-aged man wearing a different color shirt.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...vre-goat_N.htm

crazy lady.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chicago v. green bay /thread

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

I find it difficult to put the Ravens in a biggest rivalry considering they've only been around since, what? 1996?
oh crap.

you realized you probably just started a 2 page argument about whether the original version of the browns count as the ravens franchise or if the ravens are technically an expansion team.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Cowboys-49ers rivalry was so intense in the 90's.
They were the most dominant teams in the NFC, early 90's. No one was even close.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Truth.

Most people will answer with a homer one, and it would appear so, but history is on your side with this one.

As I said before there are plenty of rivalries that have been around longer but you can't deny the fact when the Ravens/Steelers play it is insane. I think our rivalry will be around for a long time and will eventually have the history as others. As of now I go Ravens/Steelers but if you are going by history than yea teams like Packers/Bears.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's awful.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I would say, Chiefs vs. Raiders...or Packer vs. Bears/Vikings. The post is biggest rivalry in the NFL, if you are saying TODAY then I would say Vikings/Packers, if you are saying OVERALL I would say the Packers/Bears.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cowboys-49ers rivalry was so intense in the 90's.
In the 80's it was just as intense. There used to be a Niners/Giants rivalry in the last 80's early 90's, too. Bears-Niners in the 80's was intense as well.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 08-26-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders-Steelers in the 70's was a great one too.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
As I said before there are plenty of rivalries that have been around longer but you can't deny the fact when the Ravens/Steelers play it is insane. I think our rivalry will be around for a long time and will eventually have the history as others. As of now I go Ravens/Steelers but if you are going by history than yea teams like Packers/Bears.
Packers/Bears is every bit as intense as Steelers/ravens, if not more. It's been around for much longer.

Cheifs/ Raiders and NFC East are better I would say as well.

they get smoked.

Old 08-26-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Packers/Bears is every bit as intense as Steelers/ravens, if not more. It's been around for much longer.

Cheifs/ Raiders and NFC East are better I would say as well.
I don't understand why people think that the Packers/Bears is the best rivalry in the NFL. I get that they've played each other for so many years. But they've never really been great during the same times. The Packers were great in the 60's and the 90's. The Bears were bad during those times. The Bears were good in the 80's and the Packers were not. It's never really been where the Bears and the Pack are the best two teams and its a battle to see who win win the conference. In fact they've only ever met one time in the playoffs and that was in 1941. I'm sorry to Packer and Bear fans but their hasn't been that many huge, significant games to call that the NFL's best rivalry.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
That's awful.
Winona, MN FTMFW!
Old 08-26-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't understand why people think that the Packers/Bears is the best rivalry in the NFL. I get that they've played each other for so many years. But they've never really been great during the same times. The Packers were great in the 60's and the 90's. The Bears were bad during those times. The Bears were good in the 80's and the Packers were not. It's never really been where the Bears and the Pack are the best two teams and its a battle to see who win win the conference. In fact they've only ever met one time in the playoffs and that was in 1941. I'm sorry to Packer and Bear fans but their hasn't been that many huge, significant games to call that the NFL's best rivalry.
Well if all that is true then Bears/Packers are out of the conversation.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 08-26-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Bears/Packers are out, Ravens/Steelers are out.

Since when does not being top tier at the same time = bad rivalry. The Ravens have been around for 12 years. How on Earth can you say that they qualify in a bigger rivalry than two of the oldest members of professional football? It's not like when one is good, the other is the worst team in the league. Just because both teams don't make the playoffs doesn't mean they suck.

Oh, and they haven't played eachother in the playoffs since 1941? Good info, considering in the Super Bowl era, more than one team per division could make the playoffs only since 1990, when the wild card was introduced. So yea, in 19 years they haven't faced eachother in the playoffs, but I didn't realize facing eachother in the playoffs means you can't have a rivalry.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

I am not saying Packers/Bears isn't a big rivalry I am just saying right NOW Ravens/Pittsburgh is bigger.

John Wall
Old 08-26-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not saying Packers/Bears isn't a big rivalry I am just saying right NOW Ravens/Pittsburgh is bigger.
Well I took you saying, "Bears/Packers are out of the conversation" as meaning overall, not just now.

As to the originating question, Bears/Packers is head and shoulders a bigger rivalry than Ravens/Steelers and it isn't even close. Right now, that isn't true, but as for an overall rivalry, Bears/Packers is like 100 tiers above Ravens/Steelers.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-26-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a reason Colts-Pats always gets the primetime matchup during sweeps for the NFL.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Well I took you saying, "Bears/Packers are out of the conversation" as meaning overall, not just now.

As to the originating question, Bears/Packers is head and shoulders a bigger rivalry than Ravens/Steelers and it isn't even close. Right now, that isn't true, but as for an overall rivalry, Bears/Packers is like 100 tiers above Ravens/Steelers.
I agree completely. That is why I went out of my way to say they are a bigger rival right NOW. I know we(Ravens) are still a young team so there are plenty of rivals that would be considered bigger. I just think if the Bears/Packers were to play tommorow and the Ravens/Steelers played at the same time more people would watch the Ravens/Steelers.

John Wall
Old 08-26-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Truth.

Sure they changed names, but the team and the hate has been there back since their Cleveland days. To most people, the Steelers/Browns rivalry turned into Steelers/Ravens the day they moved.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
There's a reason Colts-Pats always gets the primetime matchup during sweeps for the NFL.
Yea, they draw tv ratings and have marketable players.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
I agree completely. That is why I went out of my way to say they are a bigger rival right NOW. I know we(Ravens) are still a young team so there are plenty of rivals that would be considered bigger. I just think if the Bears/Packers were to play tommorow and the Ravens/Steelers played at the same time more people would watch the Ravens/Steelers.
I absolutely agree. I wasn't really quoting posts, but my comments were more toward Tackle who was downplaying the Bears/Packers rivalry as often meaningless games, and then your response of it being out of the conversation which I mistook as meaning overall, since Tackle was talking about overall rivalry.

As of late, Ravens/Steelers has been more relevant, but hopefully that changes. :)

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-26-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just think if the Bears/Packers were to play tommorow and the Ravens/Steelers played at the same time more people would watch the Ravens/Steelers.
Even after the Cutler signing? Rodgers vs Cutler could be very good in the future. There's already debate on who's the better QB.

Plus, if there were a Bears/Packers, Steelers/Ravens, and Colts/Patriots game playing simultaneously, I'd say that the Colts/Patriots game gets higher ratings and more buzz leading up to it. All are great rivalries though, and intensity is subjective.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Even after the Cutler signing? Rodgers vs Cutler could be very good in the future. There's already debate on who's the better QB.

Plus, if there were a Bears/Packers, Steelers/Ravens, and Colts/Patriots game playing simultaneously, I'd say that the Colts/Patriots game gets higher ratings and more buzz leading up to it. All are great rivalries though, and intensity is subjective.
Yea I agree. Colts/Pats would get more views but not because of the intensity of the rivalry but because of the explosive offense you would see from both teams. People like high scoring more than good defense for some reason.

John Wall