Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:55 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Brandon Marshall's Type Of Pratice (LOL)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/vide...420/index.html

Looks at this guy lol. Why isnt he kicked of the field for doing **** like that.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he needs his attitude adjusted.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that **** is awesome haha, that is the crap my close friend did before quitting football in HS hahahaha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:06 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People might not like it but he is doing what he has to do get what he wants. It might not happen but he is trying. This is going to be a Chad Johnson situation.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't ever remember hearing about Chad being THAT childish.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:25 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What was it the Eagles did with TO a few years back? I know they sent him home, but what justification did they give. & what was his status as far as on the team on the roster etc?
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is worse than TO and Chad. Now that is bad.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:01 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think his attitude might be a little better if he was wearing black and purple.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:19 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I think his attitude might be a little better if he was wearing black and purple.
I agree 200%.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:27 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I agree 200%.
Would you really want someone of that character near your team? I'd fly to Indianapolis and stand at the city limits with a shotgun if i heard he was interested in becoming a Colt.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:48 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Would you really want someone of that character near your team? I'd fly to Indianapolis and stand at the city limits with a shotgun if i heard he was interested in becoming a Colt.
i'd take him any day. who really wants to play for the broncos anyway?

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:01 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How often do you get a chance to acquire a WR with the talent he has? If I were a Ravens fan that's definitely a risk I'm willing to take. Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, Jared Gaither, Michael Oher, Le'Ron McClain, and a happy Brandon Marshall would be an amazing core on offense for years to come. It's easily worth the risk.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:32 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
How often do you get a chance to acquire a WR with the talent he has? If I were a Ravens fan that's definitely a risk I'm willing to take. Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, Jared Gaither, Michael Oher, Le'Ron McClain, and a happy Brandon Marshall would be an amazing core on offense for years to come. It's easily worth the risk.
I have to go get exceedingly inebriated in about 4 mins so i'll keep this brief.

Watch that video of him jogging around and batting down balls at training. Now, if i was being told i was going to be a teammate of that primadonna asshole, i'd be less than impressed. Any athlete of decent character would be infuriated watching that.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:35 AM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sad off season when even Raider fans are justified to laugh at Denver.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:51 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post
What was it the Eagles did with TO a few years back? I know they sent him home, but what justification did they give. & what was his status as far as on the team on the roster etc?
I believe he was sent home for "conduct detrimental to the team."

Biggest diva WR: Brandon Marshall or Michael Crabtree?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:57 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have to go get exceedingly inebriated in about 4 mins so i'll keep this brief.

Watch that video of him jogging around and batting down balls at training. Now, if i was being told i was going to be a teammate of that primadonna asshole, i'd be less than impressed. Any athlete of decent character would be infuriated watching that.
I already watched it. I wouldn't expect any of that out of him once he has a new contract and a competent coach.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:18 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I believe he was sent home for "conduct detrimental to the team."

Biggest diva WR: Brandon Marshall or Michael Crabtree?
out of those two, marshall easily. crabtree is just looking to get paid and goes about htat wrong. marshall basicly now not only honours the TO part of his nickname but now also the baby part

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:38 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
People might not like it but he is doing what he has to do get what he wants. It might not happen but he is trying. This is going to be a Chad Johnson situation.
Do you mean Chad Ocho Cinco??
Old 08-28-2009, 06:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Do you mean Chad Ocho Cinco??
Dontcha mean Chad Ochocinco?

I do believe his last name is one single word. ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:01 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Brandon Marshall DOES deserve a much bigger contract, when you look at what he can do on the field, but the way he goes about it is wrong IMO. He should simply sit out practice until he gets what he wants. Not be a little baby about it and screw up practice for the guys who wanna get better and win some football games. I can definitely understand why Marshall wants more money, but I can't understand why he does this stupid ****.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:17 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he sits out- he'll get fined. Or not paid. However you want to do it.
He's participating to avoid that but still trying to make his point that he doesn't want to be there.

I don't agree with his tactic but I understand why he's doing it

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:39 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Class Act. Simply a Grade-A professional.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:49 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Actually I really can't say I disagree with what he's doing. The guy doesn't want to be there, and even with this. Half of the teams in the NFL will still pay him the big bucks he wants. So he's doing every little thing he can to make sure he gets traded. Its just business.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:14 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
Actually I really can't say I disagree with what he's doing. The guy doesn't want to be there, and even with this. Half of the teams in the NFL will still pay him the big bucks he wants. So he's doing every little thing he can to make sure he gets traded. Its just business.
I think it would be more reasonable if he just sat out practice, didn't damage his image, and managed to go about it that way. He's going to be paid whatever he was fined anyway.

Quote:
"I think everybody knows there's a lot of stuff built up there, and me handling it that way wasn't good," Marshall said.

"I'm not out there trying to be a distraction to the team," Marshall said. "Unfortunately, yesterday I kind of let my frustration get the best of me."
Actions speak louder than words.

Last edited by tjsunstein : 08-28-2009 at 09:40 AM.
tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:40 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way do I want him on the Ravens. Even if he would get a new contract in Baltimore he would probably go back to being a complete douche like he is now if something didn't go his way. He would be like, "hey this worked for me before so I'm going to do it again." No thank you, let's save our money for Ngata please.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote