Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wha exactly did he do? I can't get flash on my phone and haven't had a chance to watch ESPN since Wednesday.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Wha exactly did he do? I can't get flash on my phone and haven't had a chance to watch ESPN since Wednesday.
The clips they had on TV showed him dogging it, intentionally knocking down a pass instead of catching it, kicking the ball away instead of handing it to the ball boy... in general, just being an asshole. Of course, the Broncos had their own film of the practice which I'm sure showed them plenty more of BM's antics.

According to McD's news conference, Marshall was warned prior to that practice that he needed to stop goofing around and start working. This was his response. What a class act.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love his attitude. I'm surprised none of the lineman have readjusted his attitude yet.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't Marshall have a history of domestic abuse against women as well? I thought I remember seeing some story about multiple women trying to bring charges against him. He just seems like a real problem. I can't imagine any team giving up anything resembling a good draft pick for him.

What a clown.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys need to step back and look at things the way he does; he lost his starting qb, because the coach wanted to show he has all the power from day 1, and is the top asset, maybe behind Clady, on that offense is isn't even being paid like one. Sure he has had problems in the past, but those things are irrelevant to this.

I havent looked at the numbers, but I'm pretty sure he isn't even in the top 5 of contracts on that offense. A rookie runningback is making more then him...
Old 08-28-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Wow, he will be out of the leauge in 2 years max, TO and Chad never pulled that ****.
really doubt that.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I love all the hate on him. Bring him to Baltimore ANY DAY!!!! I hope he gets traded so he can prove to everyone that he is just acting like this to get out. Yea he had some off the field problems but maybe if he goes to an organization that isn't falling apart he can change. I don't see him bringing any of this to the Ravens. I was just watching the Scott and Anita show and they were saying that Marshall said he wanted to come to Baltimore. A good contract and the right team and none of these problems happen. Marshall could definitely handle this better but he is doing what he has to do get out. Hopefully he is traded to the Ravens with in the next 2 weeks. People are so quick to judge people but if you are unhappy you are unhappy. If you don't want to be with your wife anymore then you get a divorce. The Broncos just need to cut their losses and get what they can before he isn''t worth ****. Eventually his value is going to go so low that when he does go somewhere it is going to be a steal because he is so talented. I don't know how much truth to what they said on the Scott and Anita show but if the Ravens are the team he wants to go to I say pull the trigger. We went to the AFC championship game with the receivers we have now and lost because we couldn't get open. IMO Marshall makes us huge contenders for the Superbowl.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the whole our team can turn X player around or our team can keep X player under control that stuff never gets old its like fans always think their team has a magic wand.

Its always like ya he did this and ya he did that but if he is on our team he will stop I just know it he just needs a fresh start...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You do take the risk of him messing up again if you trade for him but I like I said IMO the reward will out weigh the risk
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
and you/he need to step back and look at it the way everyone else on earth does. he's an immature prima donna who can't go a single offseason without having major issues. or he could look at, say, anquan boldin, who's actually going to go EARN the contract he wants with another team.

i didn't realize that all of his offseason issues were because he wanted out of denver as soon as he was drafted. dude must have been planning this for a while. or else your oversimplifying everything/trying to explain away the unexplainable because you want the guy in baltimore. i can't imagine which is true.

bowlen should let xanders and mcdaniels know that marshall is not to be traded and that he's further no longer allowed in dove valley. let him spend this year and next year not playing. if he's willing to be this immature, i'd certainly be willing to go bigger.
Is this the same Boldin that seems to want a new contract every other year? (Im not downplaying him; he is a beast for what he did this year.)
Old 08-28-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
really doubt that.
Think about it, he will get traded to a team and have one more leg to stand on (just like pacman) and he is going to **** it up (just like pacman). 2 years maybe a little short but I doubt he ends his career on his own terms. 1 more screw up off the field and I can see him gone for a whole year atleast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a goddam clown. I know there are still McDaniels' defenders out there but seriously the guy can't get a handle on anything that's come his way so far.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he did a pretty good job suspending him. What else are you going to do let him come to practice each day and make life harder on everyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I thought he did a pretty good job suspending him. What else are you going to do let him come to practice each day and make life harder on everyone else?
It's already a joke, this suspension is late if anything. Require him to read the playbook. Or...talk to him and try to be a player's coach instead of Belichick lite? I don't know, I guess you can't really blame McDaniels but Bronco nation needs him to get a win badly and literally everything so far has turned out snake eyes.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Man I love all the hate on him. Bring him to Baltimore ANY DAY!!!! I hope he gets traded so he can prove to everyone that he is just acting like this to get out.
I laughed pretty hard at this. You're failing to see the big picture here. If he's doing this in Denver, what is to stop him doing it in Baltimore? Or Kansas City? Or New York? You say BRING HIM HERE ANY DAY LOL! like he's the answer to your prayers but with the way he is acting, he'd be MORE trouble than he's worth, not less.

And everyone knows he is acting like this "to get out" of Denver, it isn't like it's a secret, but you honestly need to stop and ask yourself if you want this kind of distraction in your locker room, in your team, in your city. I'm willing to bet that no team wants someone of his.. "character" around their team.

No matter how people view McDaniels and the way he is running his team, this is the equivalent of "I'm taking my ball and going home!!!" and for a grown man to do it is pretty pathetic. If I were a Denver fan right about now I'd be sick of his crap and wouldn't want him here anyway.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 08-28-2009 at 08:33 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just trade him so the Broncos could have the worse talent in the NFL next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the first pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Denver Broncos select...
Old 08-28-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
With the first pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Denver Broncos select...
Whoever the Seahawks want...because they traded that pick for some midget cornerback from Wake Forest or something that I can't remember
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Even better.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marshall has done everything to try and get out of Denver. Who knows? Maybe they'll deactivate him during the season. This one is different than Cutler. McDaniels is trying to run a football team and he can't have his players doing that, no matter how talented they are. This is just the distraction we need when Cutler goes back to Denver.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I can't believe that he acted like that, I never expected someone to be like that...lol.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Extremely unprofessional and childish, but god help me I laughed when he punted it away from the ball boy.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Whoever the Seahawks want...because they traded that pick for some midget cornerback from Wake Forest or something that I can't remember
Wow that is pretty unbelievable. The Seahawks have to be looking at this Marshall situation and are just giddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i laughed out loud

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
What a goddam clown. I know there are still McDaniels' defenders out there but seriously the guy can't get a handle on anything that's come his way so far.
This actually has nothing to do with McDaniels or Cutler. Marshall is just upset he's not getting a new contract as well as upset with the organization for misdiagnosing his hip injury last year (when Shanahan was coach). Plus, when you're Baby TO, not even Parcells can get a handle on you.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote