Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-31-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post

WYHI? I know I would
Hell yes, how is that a question?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about aq?

Old 08-31-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
what about aq?

i heart azn's.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post

35 years old, a little chubby, Id still hit it. Nice tits
I'm pretty sure none of us would turndown a Playboy bunny.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Hell yes, how is that a question?
Lota people don't think Rachael Ray is hot.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
what about aq?

I'd give her a call if I was ever in the Chi. :D
Old 08-31-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

last time i checked. i wasn't a dr.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got to about page 3...so far, yes to everyone. Especially Kari Byron!

Is it legal to have sex with a ginger without their concent? Im pretty sure it is over here in the UK.

Last edited by Jakey : 08-31-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

WYHI? I know I would
Yes I would, and in 30 minutes or less.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, is that a nip? I would def hit Rachael Ray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Yes I would, and in 30 minutes or less.
LOL. Rachel Ray could definitely get it.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry to get off topic here, but hobbes, that is an awesome sig.
One of my favorite books when I was younger.

EDIT: yes to Rachel Ray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm always afraid to post pictures of people I know out of fear they might somehow stumble across it and wonder why I creepily stole their picture
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'm always afraid to post pictures of people I know out of fear they might somehow stumble across it and wonder why I creepily stole their picture
All you do is tell them the truth. If it happens just tell the girl that she got mad yes and only a couple no's
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lota people don't think Rachael Ray is hot.
I'm one of those people.

Alright.... these are specific to CJ, but anyone can answer:

edit: i say no to all
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might say yes to the 3rd one. No to the rest.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I definitely would. Nothing spectacular as far as the goods but I find her to be very sexy at times.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I'm one of those people.

Alright.... these are specific to CJ, but anyone can answer:

edit: i say no to all
No
No
Yes
No
No
No
Yes - box of crackers (After those two, I'd only be able to hit the crumbs)
No

Old 08-31-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post

2 out of 3 aint bad.

When you get it, you'll **** bricks.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I would tear that up.. or try to anyway.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Originally Posted by RaiderNation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
2 out of 3 aint bad.

When you get it, you'll **** bricks.
You aren't 35?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

No, I'm 35.

But thanks for guessing I have nice tits.

Thank God, I didn't say 3 out of 4.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like some of you may have too low standards when deciding a yes and no. Have some dignity.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
LOL, is that a nip?
Shhhhhhhhhhh. And yes to Rachel Ray but only if she makes me something to eat after.