Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-14-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another one who might be crazy now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Don't sleep on Shy Love as a hot Indian girl. I'd smash her so much, she'd need gape surgery.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Love

Shy Love is of Sicilian and Puerto Rican descent apparently.

And Brent, I don't consider the Caucasus a part of the Middle East

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post

I wonder how many hours under a tanning bed she had to spend to get back to normal white person color. ****** up story, I would not hit it, at least right now

Old 10-14-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

She's Sicilian? Gddmnt. We're probably related. This news ruined my day.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Whoa. Check out her bio:

Quote:
She graduated high school at age 16 and then earned a bachelor's degree and a masters in accounting. She is a certified public accountant.
Damn. She can do my taxes anytime.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WYHI?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

WYHI?
Amy Sedaris, yes

Jerri Blank, no

Old 10-14-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And Brent, I don't consider the Caucasus a part of the Middle East
this was the though process for that post:

middle eastern girls > caspian sea region > armenian chicks

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post

You know I would.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You know I would.
Cause a creepy old man hasn't tortured her enough hahaha
Old 10-14-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Cause a creepy old man hasn't tortured her enough hahaha
In that case, let me change my answer to

Old 10-14-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man this is awesome
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there were more people than I thought there would be at work who do not find her attractive, or even funny for that matter. So, I had to ask:

A definite yes for me. Also, I think her show and stand up are both hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
there were more people than I thought there would be at work who do not find her attractive, or even funny for that matter. So, I had to ask:

I can't stand Sarah Silverman...

but i would

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
this was the though process for that post:

middle eastern girls > caspian sea region > armenian chicks
North borders of the Middle East for me end at Turkey.

And yes, I've always thought Sarah Silverman was attractive, so yes, I'd hit it, again and again

Old 10-15-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
I can't stand Sarah Silverman...

but i would
No doubt about hitting Silverman.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I would, as long as she didnt talk.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I would, as long as she didnt talk.
QFT....agree 100% haha...she's not very funny

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:31 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

I'd hit it it. You know from the **** she talks about, she'd be down for some kinky stuff.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meghan McCain

Old 10-15-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Meghan McCain

Thats not quite her, is it.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Megan McCain, I probably would. She looks to have a nice little arse to bounce on your "hoo hoo" and some nice milk bubbles to sucks and bounce too.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that got weird...
Old 10-15-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Milk bubbles? :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Milk bubbles? :/
LULz I know, it was my intention to ruin this threads moment..