Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2009, 11:26 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Missippi St Commit saves the day

http://mississippistate.rivals.com/c...asp?CID=983337

Quote:
Eulls and his three younger sisters were among 22 passengers on a school bus bound for Yazoo County High School in western Mississippi until a 14-year old female student boarded the bus armed with a .380 semi-automatic handgun threatening to shoot and ordering the bus to pull over.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

outstanding job of staying cool under pressure.now facing an alll out blitz seems like a boring walk in the park
Old 09-03-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that's a pretty cool story

Quote:
"I just tried to talk to her and calm her down," said the 6-foot-4, 255-pound Eulls. "She was just getting louder and louder. I guess for a quick second she looked out the window and when she did that I just sprung at her. I just knocked her down and got the gun away from her. When I got the gun I ran out the back door and disarmed it."
I would like to see him hit that 14 year old girl, because he probably wrecked her.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:21 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish this story would get coverage more than just stuff like this. A kid who (at least from public perspective) has more to lose than most other teenagers, risks his life. Instead all we hear about is Favre and Vick, and the AL East. This kid saved multiple lives, maybe not 22, but he saved multiple lives, and ESPN reports 12 times in a half an hour that Brett Favre will not be playing in the 4th preseason game. This kid should get some recognition for what he did, at least more than what he has gotten so far.

Nice find and I give a lot of credit to that kid.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:19 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I wish this story would get coverage more than just stuff like this. A kid who (at least from public perspective) has more to lose than most other teenagers, risks his life. Instead all we hear about is Favre and Vick, and the AL East. This kid saved multiple lives, maybe not 22, but he saved multiple lives, and ESPN reports 12 times in a half an hour that Brett Favre will not be playing in the 4th preseason game. This kid should get some recognition for what he did, at least more than what he has gotten so far.

Nice find and I give a lot of credit to that kid.

Favre would have been flagged for a chop block if he tried to take her out. But it would elevate his hero status to legendary in the eyes of ESPN, placing him in the 99.99% percentile of all heros where Superman and Hercules are.

ESPN will do some outside the lines report and maybe a short blurb about this.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:27 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mississippi State knows they're getting a fearless leader, that's for sure

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:54 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can hear it now. Eulls makes a weak arm-tackle in practice.

Coach: "What, you can't tackle him, why is he not a 14 year old little girl? Yeah, they go down a lot easier. You are gonna have to line up and hit like a man if you want to see any PT, son."

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I can hear it now. Eulls makes a weak arm-tackle in practice.

Coach: "What, you can't tackle him, why is he not a 14 year old little girl? Yeah, they go down a lot easier. You are gonna have to line up and hit like a man if you want to see any PT, son."
"Maybe I should wear piggy tails and loaded gun to your face, son!"

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote