Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-04-2009, 04:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to do it but don't anymore. I got up to 9 and the Cavs lost to some ridiculous team I don't remember because LeBron sat out the 2nd half.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just joined the group. Damn ya'll suck! 85-58 is by far the best W% in this group! I'll have to start up again and show you all how to pick
Old 09-04-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in now as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you someone post a link to the group?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Just joined the group. Damn ya'll suck! 85-58 is by far the best W% in this group! I'll have to start up again and show you all how to pick
Just wait 'til I get more games under my belt. The under in the Tulsa/Tulane game seems to be a popular pick tonight and with a win I'd move to 30-12. I think you got some competition, djp. :)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Can you someone post a link to the group?
Here you go.

I'm up to four in a row, hopefully Favre and the Vikes can make it five tomorrow.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4L View Post
I'm up to four in a row, hopefully Favre and the Vikes can make it five tomorrow.
I'm counting on a Vikings win tomorrow as well. Hopefully they'll help get my streak on the rebound. Tennis picks have been killing me.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:45 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody has touched this thread in years .. MISS ST. better win today
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just joined the group so i guess ill play along lol
Old 01-23-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i still do it, not doing so well so far but i'll turn it around

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a 8 game Win streak going and for some ******* reason I pick England to win by 2 goals.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Go Amare.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Had a 5 game win streak going into tonight, went with the Phillies last minute.. 8-1 in the 4th already so I am looking at a W6 on the 3rd of July!

Any ideas, Carwin or Lesnar?
Go Amare.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going with carwin for the win.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Didn't pick it at all haha I have a W6 and know nothing about UFC, other than Lesnar is insane.
Go Amare.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

10 minutes till the Reds game any advice on the game I got a W6, Lilly has pitched well lately but Reds players hit him well, Leake is struggling but his last outing against the Cubs was good. Scotty Rolen is not in the starting lineup and he has been a big part of there success, I want to take them but idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Go Amare.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Reds came through got a W7 with some shaky games today starting with the 4:10 ET, SF @ Brewers.. Jonathan Sanchez v Dave Bush and then another 4:10 Dbacks host the Cubs..
Go Amare.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Yanks won last night to get my streak at 8, selected the Netherlands for the win today.
Go Amare.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Yanks won last night to get my streak at 8, selected the Netherlands for the win today.
good idea...with Suarez out, i like the Dutch chances even more

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

As long as Forlan doesn't explode for 2 goals which wouldn't be surprising..
Go Amare.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I almost went with the Yankees last night but changed my mind, should've done it. I've got a nice streak going and the Netherlands for the win as well.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Why! I just picked em because they were playing Oakland and Vazquez showed some signs of improvement haha but yeah the Netherlands SHOULD win today.
Go Amare.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone on here do Centsports?

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
i've done it before and actually got up to 70 bucks, mainly betting on tennis, but lost it all on an upset match with Roddick

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why! I just picked em because they were playing Oakland and Vazquez showed some signs of improvement haha but yeah the Netherlands SHOULD win today.
Ever since the Jets lost a bunch of games they shouldn't have on WC trips I've always been overly wary of teams that should win going east to west...shouldn't be as big a deal in baseball but I was so confident in Netherlands and didn't want to lose my W9 on the Yanks before today's game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
I go through phases with centsports just like Streak for the Cash, it is pretty fun though. That's pretty impressive PF, takes a lot of consecutive wins to get that much money on centsports.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Never heard of it, what is it?
Go Amare.