Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 09-05-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default your 53 man roster attempt...

here is mine

QB-Flacco/Smith/Beck
RB-Rice/McGahee/Parmele
FB-McClain
TE-Heap/Smith/Drew/Jones
WR-Clayton/Washington/Figures
LT-Gaither/Cousins
LG-Grubbs/Hale
C-Birk
RG-Yanda/Chester
RT-Oher
WR-Mason/Williams/Harper

DE-Ngata/Bannan
DT-Gregg/McKinney/
DE-Pryce/Edwards

OLB-Suggs/Krueger
MLB-Lewis/McClain/Ayanbedejo
MLB-Gooden/Phillips/
OLB-Johnson/Barnes

CB-Foxworth/Webb
FS-Reed/Nakamura/Martin
SS-Landry/Zbikowski
CB-Washington/Carr/Walker

K-Hauschka
P-Koch
LS-Katula

I kind of rushed through this, I could see us cutting a TE and keeping Burgess,Ellerbe, or Vandensteeg.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks good to me, but I don't think we're keeping 6 WR. I'm actually having a hard time believe we will keep 5 with the guys we have on the roster right now. Maybe take one out and add Talavou or a linebacker.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea Talavou,Jones will be taken out when Rolle can play again. But I really think we keep 6, Harper and Figures are to talented to make it to the PS. Mason Dwill Clayton all have injury issues. I think we keep them around
Old 09-05-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-around-tyree/

I knew from the beginning that the Ravens would show interest in this guy but I can't see why. He hasn't done much that past 3 seasons, and he's got injury issues. I hope they stay clear of him.

edit- I see you have Frank Walker, I hate to say this, but I think the guy will make the team. someone from another forum said he heard it on MASN that Derrick Martin and Frank Walker have made the team :( damn I hate Walker.

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 09-05-2009 at 01:23 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh and its official with Hauschka

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...as-new-kicker/

And unconfirmed links say that Gano, Justin Harper, Yamon Figurs have been waived. Jayson Foster, Robby Felix, and Jason Cook have all been cut. Also, Kelly Talavou and Dannell Ellerbe have made the team.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...ster_Cuts.aspx

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 09-05-2009 at 01:54 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So let's see here, the list of who has been reportedly waived so far is:

Justin Harper
Yamon Figurs
Graham Gano
Jayson Foster
Jason Cook
Robby Felix

So that makes what, 16 more to go?
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote