Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-06-2009, 09:30 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 1 Players of the week

I know there are still 3 games left in the week but if I wait til Tuesday I'll likely forget. Here post your 5 best performances of the week

5. Eric Decker WR Minnesota 9 catches 183 yards
Granted it was against Syracuse but Decker just proved to me that he's not just a possession WR. I think it'd be interesting to see what kind of production this guy could have with a better quarterback.

4. Rahim Moore S UCLA 3 Interceptions
Maybe slightly biased because I watched the game but anytime a player can pick off 3 passes it's one hell of a game.

3. Ralph Bolden RB Purdue 21 carries 234 yards 2 TDs
11+ yards per carry. I don't care that it was against Toledo, that's still impressive for the Sophomore.

2. Tate Forcier QB Michigan 13-20 179 yards 3 TDs
Probably the best debut in the nation for any player. Denard Robinson better start making some big plays because Forcier looks like he might take sole control of the quarterback job soon.

1a and 1b. Jimmy Clausen QB and Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
Clausen- 15-18 315 yards 4 TDs
Floyd- 4 catches 189 yards 3 TDs
Looks like the extra work these guys put in together this summer is paying off. From what I saw, Clausen has able to make every throw and in my opinion has a shot at the Heisman if he keeps it up. Of course that will all depend on Floyd who might be the best Sophomore WR in the country not named Julio.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:43 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about that Duke WR?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
jared
Veteran

jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.

Dishonorable mention of the week goes to Oklahoma RT Cory Brandon who had 3 false starts and 2 holding penalties in the BYU game.
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:14 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
What about that Duke WR?
The fact that they lost to a FCS team overshadows whatever he did
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I know there are still 3 games left in the week but if I wait til Tuesday I'll likely forget. Here post your 5 best performances of the week

5. Eric Decker WR Minnesota 9 catches 183 yards
Granted it was against Syracuse but Decker just proved to me that he's not just a possession WR. I think it'd be interesting to see what kind of production this guy could have with a better quarterback.

4. Rahim Moore S UCLA 3 Interceptions
Maybe slightly biased because I watched the game but anytime a player can pick off 3 passes it's one hell of a game.

3. Ralph Bolden RB Purdue 21 carries 234 yards 2 TDs
11+ yards per carry. I don't care that it was against Toledo, that's still impressive for the Sophomore.

2. Tate Forcier QB Michigan 13-20 179 yards 3 TDs
Probably the best debut in the nation for any player. Denard Robinson better start making some big plays because Forcier looks like he might take sole control of the quarterback job soon.

1a and 1b. Jimmy Clausen QB and Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
Clausen- 15-18 315 yards 4 TDs
Floyd- 4 catches 189 yards 3 TDs
Looks like the extra work these guys put in together this summer is paying off. From what I saw, Clausen has able to make every throw and in my opinion has a shot at the Heisman if he keeps it up. Of course that will all depend on Floyd who might be the best Sophomore WR in the country not named Julio.
A.J. Green would like a word with you ;).

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
The fact that they lost to a FCS team overshadows whatever he did
Oh ****.. I just seen what he did and I didn't bother to look at the score because I thought if your WR is getting 350+ yards receiving.. you had to have won. lol

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Ingram > Ralph Bolden. 150 yards 2 TDs against #7 VT, not Toledo, he is a Sophomore also...

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Rainey - 1 carry, 76 yards, 1 TD, 76 YPC

So awesome.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Oh ****.. I just seen what he did and I didn't bother to look at the score because I thought if your WR is getting 350+ yards receiving.. you had to have won. lol
The whole team had 350 yards receiving, not one guy.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Mark Ingram > Ralph Bolden. 150 yards 2 TDs against #7 VT, not Toledo, he is a Sophomore also...
Mark Ingram was beastin it, he also had 35 yards receiving and a TD.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Mark Ingram was beastin it, he also had 35 yards receiving and a TD.
Well he in my pot I said he had 2 TDs, I meant 1 was rushing and 1 was receiving :p. Either way he is a beast.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ingram, D. Bryant/Z. Robinson and Crompton all deserve honourable mentions.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best performances would probably be:

Claussen-has a trio of pro type receivers (Tate,Floyd, Rudolph) but he had to get them the ball and he did. Will be tested i think at Michigan

Patrick Peterson, LSU DB. would kill to have a couple of guys like this in Seattle. Take your pick their secondary is for real.

Blaine Gabbert, QB Missouri. What a start for the sophomore. Reminds me of a Sam Bradford and have to say better at a similar stage. Looks like a definite 1st rounder.

On the flip side in the games i watched i was a little dissapointed in some big name players:

Rolando McClain, Alabama
Trent Williams, Oklahoma
Terence Cody,Alabama (did he even play)
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McKnight and BYU.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about the Air Force offense. They won 72-0 and 6 different guys scored TD's, with 2 guys scoring multiple TD's.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I vote Terrence Tolliver.

respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Break it down by skill position.

1. James Clausen QB 3 td 83%
2. mark Ingram RB 2 TD 150 yards against vaunted D
3. Michael floyd WR nearly 200 yards 3 TD
4. Anthony Moeaki TE 10 receptions 90 yards and a TD
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No order...

---Mark Ingram RB Bama
---Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
---Trent Williams OT Oklahoma---Team may have lost, but he owned nearly every defender that he touched.
---Ralph Bolden RB Purdue

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
CLong4Heisman
Veteran

CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
Break it down by skill position.

1. James Clausen QB 3 td 83%
2. mark Ingram RB 2 TD 150 yards against vaunted D
3. Michael floyd WR nearly 200 yards 3 TD
4. Anthony Moeaki TE 10 receptions 90 yards and a TD
The first 3 are great but come on, Moeaki? they beat a fcs team by 1. Pitta from Byu had the same amount of yards on 3 less catches and he made some huge catches on the game winning touchdown drive. Even Cody Slate from Marshall is a better choice with 9 catches 114 yards and 2 scores
CLong4Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darryl Clark had 353 passing yards which is encouraging since this is his first game post big 3.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post

respect.
before last night i regretted not having Bryant over Toliver. because it came down to who do we want more Toliver or Dez Bryant, both wanted to be here. after last night Toliver might be the quickest 6'4 guy i've ever seen in CFB.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post

respect.
He killed us. Burned the same guy twice. Nick Holt looked like he was going to blow a gasket on the sideline.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Crompton should get a little love. Completed 75% of his passes, 5 TDs, 237 yards of offense. Granted he did have 2 picks, but one wasn't really his fault. Not to mention his number one WR is a true freshman.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perrish Cox had a 73 yard KO return to go along with his 4 passes defended and did a great job of covering AJ Green all day.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Perrish Cox had a 73 yard KO return to go along with his 4 passes defended and did a great job of covering AJ Green all day.
Yeah, he stood out to me as well. Probably shooting up scout's boards as we speak.