Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 04-22-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I can't wait to see the sacks the Eagles defense gets, Brandon Graham, Trent Cole and Darryl Tapp? Ummm... How are you going to stop a group of ends who are so fierce and play with such high motors? Plus have you seen the offensive lines they're going to play against? There is no group of tackles in the NFC East that can stop Trent Cole and Brandon Graham, not one. Trent Williams and Stephon Heyer? Yeah right. David Diehl and William Beatty? Not happening. Doug Free and Marco Columbo? Not happening.

Brandon Graham is so stout against the run too, he is a beast. He has the base of Darryl Tapp and the quickness of Trent Cole, he is such a monster. He led the entire nation in tackles for a loss last season, he lives behind the opposing offensive line. And just like Trent Cole and Darryl Tapp, if he doesn't do well, it won't be from a lack of effort.

Sooo excited.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sniper, I was waiting for this post. Also, the Eagles may not see FS as a need at all, and I could see them going OL then CB, as there is more value along the O-lines at 37 than CB.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First of all, love the Graham pick.

As for tomorrow, I hope they make their pick at 37 but then trade back with their 2nd pick and maybe picking up a couple 3rds.

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 04-22-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe the selection will be Roger Saffold, I would love a corner, but dont see us taking one.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Congratulations Sniper! You got your man. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 04-22-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Maybe the selection will be Roger Saffold, I would love a corner, but dont see us taking one.
Right now Ellis Hobbs is one of our starting CBs and look at the WR corps' around the NFC East, especially now with Dez Bryant going to Dallas. Our new and improved pass rush could help, but I say we need a CB and S in this round as long as the value is right.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Saffold doesn't fit the Eagles, too finesse.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Right now Ellis Hobbs is one of our starting CBs and look at the WR corps' around the NFC East, especially now with Dez Bryant going to Dallas. Our new and improved pass rush could help, but I say we need a CB and S in this round as long as the value is right.
Thats what I'm hoping, I think the value is better for S first though

Old 04-22-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Thats what I'm hoping, I think the value is better for S first though
Definitely. For a second there I thought McCourty could fall to 37 then the pats took him ahead of Wilson. Nate Allen is definitely my #1 guy for 37 right now, even more so than Mays.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Definitely. For a second there I thought McCourty could fall to 37 then the pats took him ahead of Wilson. Nate Allen is definitely my #1 guy for 37 right now, even more so than Mays.
Definitely. I really like Burnett though, and he fits the Eagles defense a little better.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Saffold doesn't fit the Eagles, too finesse.
Im not big on Saffold, my self. But thats what I think they will probably do. I really hope that our CB duo is not Hobbs-Samuel. That would simply be pathetic.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 04-22-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL. I knew somewhere when the pick happened you were pleasuring yourself to images of Graham in an Eagles jersey, not always do you get your guy from College on your pro team.

I kinda assumed it was for Earl also, and while both are great players I gotta admit being a huge Earl Thomas fan I'm glad we don't have to face him twice a season for his career. Not that he was better, but he was my favorite player and I would of hated that.

Not bad value at all for the trade, and you guys have alot of work left to do also with the picks. Just be thankful you didn't take JPP and the G-men did :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
KevinKolbEra

got to be honest, dont like this pick at all. we could have stayed at 24 and got Everson Griffen (could've traded out of the 1st rd really) and still have the rest of our picks left. whats done is done.

with the 37th pick i like Vladimir Ducasse and with the 55th pick i like Akwasi Owusu-Ansah.

of course the Eagles will take neither because they dont know how to evaluate talent at positions other than QB.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinKolbEra View Post
got to be honest, dont like this pick at all. we could have stayed at 24 and got Everson Griffen (could've traded out of the 1st rd really) and still have the rest of our picks left. whats done is done.

with the 37th pick i like Vladimir Ducasse and with the 55th pick i like Akwasi Owusu-Ansah.

of course the Eagles will take neither because they dont know how to evaluate talent at positions other than QB.
Oh ma gawd I don't agree with a word you just said but your username is utterly fantastic.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
KevinKolbEra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Oh ma gawd I don't agree with a word you just said but your username is utterly fantastic.
who do you like at 37 and 55?
Old 04-23-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is that the sound of you jacking off into a Michigan jersey?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Graham's value is worth it, IMO, he'll end up being much better than Griffen, and fits the Eagles better. I love it. I actually like Ducasse and Ansah, but I don't agree with you saying the Eagles don't know how to evaluate any other position than QB.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

Thumper, you opened a new account, KKE? Lol!!!!!!!

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 04-23-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Is that the sound of you jacking off into a Michigan jersey?
He can't hear you over the fapping...

Old 04-23-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

I hate to say it, but as much as I love Graham as a player, this was a big reach.

The #1 need going into this draft was DB: either CB or S. The Eagles had a shot at both Kyle Wilson and Earl Thomas, and instead went wiht a DE when they were already stacked at the position (Tapp, Abiamiri, Cole, Parker, etc)

If either Kyle Wilson or Earl Thomas make the Pro Bowl next year and Brandon Graham does not, this is going to be really hard to stomach.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
KevinKolbEra

Quote:
Graham's value is worth it, IMO, he'll end up being much better than Griffen, and fits the Eagles better. I love it. I actually like Ducasse and Ansah, but I don't agree with you saying the Eagles don't know how to evaluate any other position than QB.
no way, Griffen is the best DE in this draft. he didnt put up the numbers Graham did but will be the better pro, he is bigger, stronger, faster and more explosive by a mile.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

If you're not pumped up about the Graham pick yet, check out this interview haha -

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/mu...40&play_clip=y
Old 04-23-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

And now, all of the good cornerbacks are off the board because there was a big run on the CBs in the late first round. Kyle Wilson, Kareem Jackson, Patrick Robinson, Devin McCourty, Joe Haden - all gone.

We head into the 2nd round of the draft with practically zero depth on the board in terms of DBs, and practically zero depth behind Asante Samuel and Ellis Hobbs on the roster.

This is not a good situation to be in, guys. I have a feeling the Eagles f*cked this draft up.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
I hate to say it, but as much as I love Graham as a player, this was a big reach.

The #1 need going into this draft was DB: either CB or S. The Eagles had a shot at both Kyle Wilson and Earl Thomas, and instead went wiht a DE when they were already stacked at the position (Tapp, Abiamiri, Cole, Parker, etc)

If either Kyle Wilson or Earl Thomas make the Pro Bowl next year and Brandon Graham does not, this is going to be really hard to stomach.
Kyle Wilson went what, 29? I guarantee Graham wouldn't have made it past 19.