Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
It wouldn't hurt to take a flyer on Blount in the mid/late rounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
The Eagles love measurables, its official.

Other sources have noted Eagles meeting with both Justin Cole and Lagarette Blount and it should be noted both are freaks, Cole is 245+ pounds and figures to run in the high 4.5s and Blount is a 245 pound RB who is incredibly athletic for his size.
I would welcome the Mays pick. Not sure if he'll be available where we're picking, but he's a great fit for our system. As for Odrick, I would like to avoid Penn St. linemen at all costs.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Iupati is says that he met with Jaun Castillo and Iupati liked what he heard from Castillo and Castillo was reportedly very impressed with him. He would certainly fit the Eagles trend of big guards who can pull and are overpowering in the run game.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would welcome Odrick for the right price.

I dont know how I would feel about Iupati. I would love that we got one of the best players in the draft, but it would make me wonder our plans for Max Jean Gilles, Stacy, Nick Cole, etc. If we would could trade back 2 or 3 spots and then take Iupati I would be much happier and then maybe take Maurkice Pouncey in the 2nd. That would be a good for us.

Sean Weatherspoon at SLB? Food for thought for me.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pouncey is going to go late first, the guy is the best center prospect I can remember, he is better than LeCharles Bentley, Chris Spencer, Jason Brown, Nick Mangold and Alex Mack. I can't tell you guys about him enough, the guy has the size to handle any NT in the NFL one on one, the power to move his man off the line, the quickness to get to the second level, the agility to mirror any UT in the NFL. And he is versatile, with the capability of playing C, LG, RG or RT. In addition to his physical tools, he showed the awareness and intelligence at Florida.

The Eagles RG situation is questionable, one decent player in Nick Cole, two underachievers in Max Jean-Giles and Stacy Andrews and one HUGE question mark in Shawn Andrews.

No way Weatherspoon is a SLB in the Eagles scheme.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iupati is great value where we're picking. MJG and Cole are nothing more than backups and Stacy Andrews just flat out sucks.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Pouncey is going to go late first, the guy is the best center prospect I can remember, he is better than LeCharles Bentley, Chris Spencer, Jason Brown, Nick Mangold and Alex Mack. I can't tell you guys about him enough, the guy has the size to handle any NT in the NFL one on one, the power to move his man off the line, the quickness to get to the second level, the agility to mirror any UT in the NFL. And he is versatile, with the capability of playing C, LG, RG or RT. In addition to his physical tools, he showed the awareness and intelligence at Florida.
Lol Pouncey won't go first round and he is not this amazing prospect you make him out to be.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Lol Pouncey won't go first round and he is not this amazing prospect you make him out to be.
Yes he is, he is one of the best if not the best center prospects of the decade and lately centers have gone late first, Charles Spencer, Nick Mangold, Alex Mack and Eric Wood for example.

And he isn't a good prospect? He is the second best interior lineman after Iupati in this draft, personally I think it is a 1A and 1B kind of deal depending on whether you need a OG or a C, and that is fairly easy to figure out. The guy was the best center in the nation this season, he anchored the offensive line for the Gators and he was a dominating center for a dominating run game. He stands at 6'5" and 318 pounds and ran a 5.08 at last years' Florida pro day. And I'm not just pulling this versatility thing out of thin air like people are doing with Iupati, Pouncey actually started his entire freshman season at RT.

And I'd just like to point out that I'm not the only one who thinks this, Wes Bunting says "Pouncey not only looks like the nation’s top center prospect, he grades out as one of the draft’s top overall talents in my opinion. He has the makings of someone capable of winning a starting job in training camp and eventually developing into one of the league’s top centers." and Mike Mayock has him ranked as the drafts second interior offensive lineman behind only Iupati. And I know for a fact that every single decent talent evaluator has him as the drafts top rated center, Scott does. And who will jump over him in the rankings along the interior of the offensive line? The only two I would even consider ranking above him are two tackles, Anthony Davis and Vladamir Duccasse if they make the move to OG.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes he is, he is one of the best if not the best center prospects of the decade and lately centers have gone late first, Charles Spencer, Nick Mangold, Alex Mack and Eric Wood for example.

And he isn't a good prospect? He is the second best interior lineman after Iupati in this draft, personally I think it is a 1A and 1B kind of deal depending on whether you need a OG or a C, and that is fairly easy to figure out. The guy was the best center in the nation this season, he anchored the offensive line for the Gators and he was a dominating center for a dominating run game. He stands at 6'5" and 318 pounds and ran a 5.08 at last years' Florida pro day. And I'm not just pulling this versatility thing out of thin air like people are doing with Iupati, Pouncey actually started his entire freshman season at RT.

And I'd just like to point out that I'm not the only one who thinks this, Wes Bunting says "Pouncey not only looks like the nation’s top center prospect, he grades out as one of the draft’s top overall talents in my opinion. He has the makings of someone capable of winning a starting job in training camp and eventually developing into one of the league’s top centers." and Mike Mayock has him ranked as the drafts second interior offensive lineman behind only Iupati. And I know for a fact that every single decent talent evaluator has him as the drafts top rated center, Scott does. And who will jump over him in the rankings along the interior of the offensive line? The only two I would even consider ranking above him are two tackles, Anthony Davis and Vladamir Duccasse if they make the move to OG.
He may be the top ranked center, but he is far from an elite prospect and the top center of the decade. Not only that, but we have a bunch of areas that need to be addressed before center.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

I do not see C as a need espically with JJ, Nick Cole and McGlynn I would love Iupati because from what I heard he is like Jon Runyan a Big Mauler with a mean streak which I really think is missing from this line.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see center as a dire need. We have significantly bigger needs elsewhere. In my opinion, our biggest needs are...

1. Free safety
2. Defensive end
3. Cornerback
4. Running back
5. Guard
6. Punter
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Offensive line is a HUGE problem, they gave up so many sacks all season 40 of them to be exact and 43 if you count the playoffs and they would've given up a lot more if McNabb wasn't as mobile.

The Eagles BARELY averaged 4 yards a carry when they ran up the middle, and then we saw how terrible Nick Cole was at center, how many botched snaps were there and there was absolutely no room up the middle to run. If Mike McGlynn was good enough don't you think he would've started over Nick Cole? Especially after his first Dallas performance?

Yeah Jamaal Jackson is a good player, but he was always just above average to begin with, never fantastic and now we're expecting him to come back after tearing his ACL near the beginning of January, which leaves him about 8-9 months to recover from an injury that typically takes 1 year to heal, we should know how much of a struggle this is, just look at what happened to Stacy Andrews he wasn't good at all and this could be blamed on his knee injury that hampered his progression. Not only that but Jamaal Jackson isn't a small guy and he isn't really young either, a guy who is heading in on 30 years old and weighs 330 pounds isn't going to heal all that easily especially when you consider all the weight that he will have to put on that knee and the added stress.

Regardless I think the Dallas games showed why a C is important and I don't feel comfortable heading into next season with Nick Cole and Mike McGlynn at C.

I do agree that the defense needs help but I think if the Eagles want to be an elite offense that thrives on the big play the Eagles need a sturdy offensive line, especially a center due to all the things they do like make line adjustments and help create a clean pocket for the QB to step up in. And I happen to think that Pouncey is the best center prospect to come along in at least this 1/2 decade.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I don't see center as a dire need. We have significantly bigger needs elsewhere. In my opinion, our biggest needs are...

1. Free safety
2. Defensive end
3. Cornerback
4. Running back
5. Guard
6. Punter
I'd say:

1. FS
2. SLB
3. LE
4. RT/G
5. RB
6. P
7. WR(big possession guy)

Another reason I'm so high on Weatherspoon and why I think he'd be a great pick for us is because of the vocal leadership he brings to the table, the same kind of leadership we lost when Dawkins left.

A little tidbit from Scott's blog:
Quote:
• It is becoming clear that Oregon’s LeGarrette Blount is the best running back in Mobile. Once again Blount proved what a strong, tough, powerful runner he is while also showing the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield.
I have been saying for a while that I hope we take a chance on him. It has become a two back league now and Blount/Shady would be a great combo. Sort of a thunder and lightning type thing where both can also catch out of the backfield.

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 01-28-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blount is definitely a player that I would want to bring in, and definitely if its only for a 5th or 6th. I'm sorry to say that this is also what the other 31 teams in the NFL are thinking. No chance he makes it past the 4th, but probably will be a mid 3rd.

I love Weatherspoon and I dont know how well he would fit our system. I'm willing to say he would be darn good though. He is a lot bigger than I thought he was going to be. He plays pretty physical, covers extremely well, has great range, and is a tackling machine. All qualities I want in my SLB. Not to mention that this isnt a very deep SLB class, so if we dont get one in FA, I want Weatherspoon with the 1st.

This FS is deep, so 2nd rounder is what I would feel comfortable using on a FS. Reshad Jones or Chad Jones would be ideal.

A need only some guys did mention is a big, redzone target type WR. We need someone who is going to go up and climb the ladder, while creating mismatches with his size. Danario Alexander in the 3rd round.

Andy Reid loves big offensive lineman so I would expect someone like Vlad Ducasse or Jon Jerry selected to be our G of the future.

I want a physical freak LDE. Someone who has an extremely high ceiling and just needs a year to develop. Our depth is extremely good at LDE, we just need to get better production out of it. I wouldnt call it a 1st round need after 1 season.

What type of RB do we target? A big guy who can run between the tackles or the speedy guy to can catch out of the backfield? Personally, I would like a Jahvid Best or a CJ Spiller, doubt it happens though. Jahvid Best would be ideal because he is about a late 2nd-late 3rd right now.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I love Weatherspoon and I dont know how well he would fit our system. I'm willing to say he would be darn good though. He is a lot bigger than I thought he was going to be. He plays pretty physical, covers extremely well, has great range, and is a tackling machine. All qualities I want in my SLB. Not to mention that this isnt a very deep SLB class, so if we dont get one in FA, I want Weatherspoon with the 1st.
Weatherspoon is a great WLB or a MLB, but I don't see him as a SLB.

Quote:
This FS is deep, so 2nd rounder is what I would feel comfortable using on a FS. Reshad Jones or Chad Jones would be ideal.
Reshad Jones is a SS and he's overrated. Chad Jones is starting to get a little overrated too. He's a great athlete though and I wouldn't mind if we picked him, but he'll be a bit of a project.

Quote:
A need only some guys did mention is a big, redzone target type WR. We need someone who is going to go up and climb the ladder, while creating mismatches with his size. Danario Alexander in the 3rd round.
I'm pretty high on Alexander and he's just what we need. Good value in the 3rd too.

Quote:
What type of RB do we target? A big guy who can run between the tackles or the speedy guy to can catch out of the backfield? Personally, I would like a Jahvid Best or a CJ Spiller, doubt it happens though. Jahvid Best would be ideal because he is about a late 2nd-late 3rd right now.
A big guy. Shady is already the guy who can run outside the tackles. We need a downhill runner. As for Best and Spiller, Spiller likely won't be around when we're picking and we have bigger needs than RB to use a 1st or 2nd round pick on one especially after we spent a 2nd on McCoy last year.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
PS- Myron Rolle and Taylor Mays are growing on me a little bit, Rolle because he is a physical in the box safety that can stuff the run and he is incredibly intelligent and could potentially manage the defense during his career and Mays because part of me wonders what Sean McDermott could do with him, if everything went right he could mold Mays into a great S especially in the Eagles system where the FS does a lot of blitzing and attacking.
I lied. Reports of Taylor Mays being huge and laying huge hits had me intrigued for about a day but now reason has kicked in and I don't like him again. Honestly, the guy isn't going to amount to anything in the NFL IMO, he is just another Laron Landry a guy who looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. Mays could probably take out a small crowd with his hits but he doesn't take good angles and he doesn't wrap up and I guarantee that won't go over well against Miles Austin, Brandon Jacobs, Hakeem Nicks and Felix Jones. And not only that but he can't play man coverage, do you realize how often he will be in man to man coverage in the Eagles scheme, a blitzing scheme that would leave him on running backs in tight ends, he would get destroyed especially in this division where Fred Davis, Chris Cooley, Martellus Bennett, Jason Witten, John Phillips and Kevin Boss reside at TE all of whom could start on teams around the NFL and he would be in coverage against the likes of Felix Jones, Ahmad Bradshaw, Tarshard Choice and Marion Barber all of whom are great receiving threats out of the backfield. He would get killed in this division just like Laron Landry is.

I will be legitimately PISSED if Taylor Mays is an Eagles in April.

Right now I would take so many players over him, give me Earl Thomas (a guy who would do well in this division) hell go ahead and give me Chad Jones or Reshad Jones over him and while you're at it go ahead and give me Nate Jones. Oh and Morgan Burnett is better than Taylor Mays and personally I think that Larry Asante and TJ Ward will have more success in the NFL than Taylor Mays. I hold Taylor Mays and Major Wright at about the same level, both are good for nothing except for big hits.

Right now the guys I want the Eagles to draft in round 1 are (some are depending on progress of Shawn Andrews, Stacy Andrews and Jamaal Jackson):
Mike Iupati
Maurkice Pouncey
Brandon Graham
Sean Weatherspoon
Kyle Wilson
Perrish Cox
Earl Thomas

I should probably make a little note on Weatherspoon, I have been thinking and I noticed that A. McDermott moves linebackers around A LOT and B. McDermott isn't the same as JJ, for example McD uses linebackers in coverage a TON more than JJ did and he uses them in ways JJ never did which is why I think we saw a lot of Tracy White and Moses Fokou in there over Chris Gocong and why we saw Sean Witherspoon play almost every snap every game and why Akeem Jordan was moved to MLB and played over Trotter for a while.

So with this in mind I like Weatherspoon because he is intelligent enough to locate the ball and direct the defense, he is a big time leader who is intelligent and emotional, he is versatile and can probably play all 3 LB spots if needed and because he is quick enough and intelligent enough to do very well in coverage and he can actually cover a TE or a RB. Everyone says he isn't a SLB because he gets caught up in trash and can't disengage from blocks, those are things that can be coached. He could play WLB and move Witherspoon back to MLB and Bradley to SLB, he could play MLB and force Bradley to SLB or he could play SLB.

Another guy I like as a player but don't like in the Eagles scheme is Navarro Bowman, I think if he gets on a team that needs a WLB he will be an absolute stud so lets hope that he goes to the AFC. One of my favorite players in the draft, he isn't real vocal but he is physical and he is a warrior, fighting through injury his sophomore year and he kept playing even though his dad, grandpa and highschool football coach all died in the same year. I really want to see Bowman do well.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Rob331
Rookie

Rob331 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default OK - Let's Have Some Fun

Let's imagine what the draft would look like IF - we trade McNabb for a 1 and a 3 and we trade Vick for a 4.

That would leave is with two 1's, a 2, three 3's, and three 4's, a 6 and probably two 7th round compensatory picks.

So here goes -
1 (McNabb)-Carlos Dunlap DE Florida - starts and replaces Babin on the roster
1- Jonathan Dwyer RB Georgia Tech - replaces Westbrook or if Westy stays it's a 3 headed monster and Buckley goes
2- Brandon Ghee CB Wake Forest - he might be gone so the back-up picks are Crezdon Butler, Kyle Wilson, or Ras I-Dowling. in any event this draft will have a striking similarity to the Lito/Sheldon/Michaol Lewis draft - replaces Patterson on the roster
3 (Seattle) - Sean Lee ILB Penn State- Penn State linebackers have gone lower than projected for 10 years. Lee will be the latest one and will be a steal. It's about time we have a real football player backing up our middle linebacker - Mays is a 53rd man at best and he'll be outta here.
3 (McNabb) - Daryl Washington OLB TCU - linebacker depth and competition is a must - replaces Daniels on the roster
3 - Donovan Warren CB Michigan - replaces hobbs on the roster
4 (Vick)- John Jerry G Mississippi - massive. Max Jean Gilles probably won't be back - here's his replacement
4- Colt McCoy QB Texas - we'll need two and one will probably come form the free agent route. It;ll be interesting to see if he's available, but 12 QB's were drafted last year and McCoy is rated 9 so he should be there in the mid to late rounds
4 (Jets/Lito)- Myron Rolle S Florida State - He'd have been a 1st or 2nd round pick last year but took advantage of a Rhodes Scholarship. Smart, big and fast - a perfect fit with Jauron teaching him the trade - Sean Jones was a liability and will be gone
6- Geno Atkins DT Georgia- With Dunlop on the team and a youth movement 34 year old Darren Howard's swing role is about played out. Laws also has to step up. Figure one of them to be a casualty
7 (comp)- Bryan Anderson WR Central Michigan- 6'5" receiver. He;s the big guy everyone always wants. Remember Brian Finneran, he's still in the league even after Andy cut him after he fumbled away a victory in his (Reid and Finneran's) first game as an Eagle. Curtis or Reggie Brown leave us
7 (comp) Steve Brown S Michigan- probably destined for the practice squad, but if Demps doesn't get it in a hurry he could be replaced.

I know, I know - dream on!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

That is really bad and I would cry if the Eagles had that draft class, we would doom the team to suck for years.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Who in their right mind would trade a 1st and 3rd for McNabb? I could see a 2nd + a late round draft pick from a team like Minnesota, but a 1st and 3rd is way too much for a guy who chokes in the big games with a tremendous supporting cast backing him up.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob331 View Post
1 (McNabb)-Carlos Dunlap DE Florida - starts and replaces Babin on the roster
I would probably kill someone if the Eagles took Dunlap.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

warren and Dwyer are good picks other than that its like WTF?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

What is the opinion on Eric Norwood as our 2nd round pick to be SLB?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see the Eagles take a Longhorn this year, they match positions of need for us really well. Either Sergio Kindle, Earl Thomas, or Lamarr Houston. Lamarr Houston would be available in round 2 or 3 probably and he is an absolute freak. He is a ripped 300 pounds and is an absolute force in the middle. He's very quick and can play the run well also.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Roddrick Muckelroy? I have to say I haven't seen a whole lot of Texas football but from what I saw I think he's a pretty good prospect and could possibly play SLB for us. Can probably be had in the 3rd round too.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

There's a lot of talk about other teams interest in our QB's. I believe two of them go. Which two, I'm not sure.

Who do you guys think is going to go and what value will we get in return?
Old 02-09-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
There's a lot of talk about other teams interest in our QB's. I believe two of them go. Which two, I'm not sure.

Who do you guys think is going to go and what value will we get in return?
I think if McNabb goes then both Vick and Kolb stay but if Vick goes then I think Kolb could go as well but I really that doubt 2 leave. And personally I think only Vick will go and McNabb gets one more year to win a superbowl if he dosent then Kolb get the extension and becomes the QB of the future.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote