Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-13-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 1: Cowboys vs. Bucs

Lets discuss our first game of the year.

I think we will dominate. 38-17

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:02 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have a link to where I can watch online.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 10:06 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Anyone have a link to where I can watch online.
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

You can watch it here. Not sure about the quality, but atleast you can watch it. I'm going to predict 31-13 Boys.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree we should dominate.

Surprising to see Ogletree on the inactive list.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I agree we should dominate.

Surprising to see Ogletree on the inactive list.
With 3 TEs on the gameday roster...it just doesn't make any sense. Baring 2 injuries he wouldn't have seen the field. I don't expect it to change throughout the year.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather dress a 5th WR in a receiving core with three guys just off of injury, than a 3rd QB who is still banged up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

anyone get it online yet?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 12:11 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did that link not work?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Folk drilled it. woo. That drive turned messy quick, though. Lots of confusion.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Buehler boots it out of the end zone!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Ware down could this get worse?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

http://www.freedocast.com/forms/PopO...6E31E0213B109A

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D not looking so hot right now.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** yes special teams.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Sensabaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Anyone have a good link?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

link please
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Should of taken advantage of that match up. come on Tony
Old 09-13-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nfl-games-on-sunday

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I love Tellus....that will be automatic by the end of the season.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

nice link thule. ustream is perfect
Old 09-13-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Rush defense looks terrible. Some of our guys looked gassed already in this humidty. Gotta step it up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

rush D is garbage
Old 09-13-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Wow we almost didnt even line up there. Offense and defense both have had their moments of mass confusion today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Our 2nd team DL is embarassing. Must be switching out often due to that heat/humity

Designs by me
Quote: