Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-15-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default College Gameday Thread: Week 3

Discuss week 3 games.

Lot of good games this week.

Big ACC Coastal match up Thursday night with Georgia Tech at Miami.

Some more average noon games. Cal/Minnesota, ECU/NC, Louisville/Kentucky highlight those games. Good afternoon match ups with Tenn @ UF, USC @ Washington, Nebraska @ VT, and Sparty @ Notre Dame. Georgia/Arkansas, WVU/Auburn and TT/Texas are the late games.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 09-15-2009 at 01:24 PM.
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some nice looking games this week. Not OSU, we get Toledo. I doubt even Tressel can find a way to **** that one up.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:20 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Georgia Tech at Miami (FL)
---Even though people are overrating the Canes after a win against a horrible Florida State team, they still get the win, barely.

Boise State at Fresno State
---I'm calling for the upset here, I don't see Boise State finishing the season undefeated. They'll stumble somewhere, so why not here?

Tennessee at Florida
---Not even close.

Nebraska at Virginia Tech
---I don't think it will be as close as the rankings indicate.

Michigan State at Notre Dame
Cincinnati at Oregon State

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clausen should have yet another good game this week against Michigan State.

Pumped to see the Miami/Georgia Tech game. That could have a lot of ACC weight later in the season.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:51 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone here a fan of Arizona, or familiar with them at all?

I'm curious as to how their offense has looked thus far, even though their all universe TE hasn't played but will Saturday.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida State's athleticism scares me. I don't know how my Cougars will match up with their athletes.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:01 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Iowa-Arizona will be a pretty entertaining game, even for fans not of either team, and it'll be on ABC/ESPN in the afternoon.

For those who like these types of stories, and didn't know, Arizona's coach is Mike Stoops and his brother Mark is on the staff as well, and both, along with older brother Bob, coach of Oklahoma, played for and coached at Iowa under Hayden Fry. This is a pretty sweet article talking about Stoops's homecoming and the Stoops family connection to Iowa:

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/wildcats/308897

Quote:
No. 41 is also worn for eternity by the Stoops' father, Ron, who was buried in the gold and black jersey at his 1988 funeral in Youngstown, Ohio. The family's ties to the Hawkeyes were so great that the esteemed Hayden Fry, coach of the Stoops brothers, was told that Ron Stoops was about to buried in a traditional coat and tie.
With the help of Mike's mother, Dee, the former Iowa coach helped change Ron's coffin outfit, removing coat and tie, and replacing it with jersey No. 41.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Florida State's athleticism scares me. I don't know how my Cougars will match up with their athletes.

Thats my pick for upset of the week. I'd feel alot better if it was at in Florida tho.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Thats my pick for upset of the week. I'd feel alot better if it was at in Florida tho.
You and I are bitter enemies till the day that I die

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about Florida State beating BYU. They have a greater talent level, but they didn't separate from Jacksonville State like they should have last week. We'll see.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Tennessee at Florida
---Not even close.
Going to watch just to see Kiffin get his words shoved down his throat.

Quote:
Nebraska at Virginia Tech
---I don't think it will be as close as the rankings indicate.
I'll be pulling for Bo
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Washington plays against USC. Looking forward to UGA/Arky and WVU/Auburn.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
Going to watch just to see Kiffin get his words shoved down his throat.

ESPN pundits will use the term "locker room printed material" for the Gators hyping this game about 430 times this wk.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's Sniper? Don't forget I have a sig bet with you on the UF-UT game this weekend. I get 20 points and UT.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gators seem to try and create an illusion of a tough schedule by hyping this game way up.

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not just Georgia Tech @ Miami, but Georgia Tech @ Miami on Thursday night. Awesome, I love good Thursday Night College Football.

Just a shame Tirico and Herbstreit don't call the games like they used to.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FIU played really well last week, should I be worried?

Hell no! We've got Savage! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Where's Sniper? Don't forget I have a sig bet with you on the UF-UT game this weekend. I get 20 points and UT.
I'm here. Don't you fret, Hollywood. I'm waiting.

Tennessee 20
Florida 0

Go!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Thursday night college football is awesome. I completely love it.

But I think FSU is in line for a big win. They have a ton of talent and great athletes. If they catch one of those td passes at the end they're a top 20 team rather than unranked.

BYU is very good, but I think slightly overrated.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a shame that people are actually going to think that this beat down of Tennessee will be a reflection on Kiffin more so than the fact that Phil Fulmer left the Vols paper thin depth and talent wise on the offensive line and at quarterback.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
It's a shame that people are actually going to think that this beat down of Tennessee will be a reflection on Kiffin more so than the fact that Phil Fulmer left the Vols paper thin depth and talent wise on the offensive line and at quarterback.
Who knows they might hang in there. The thing i always laugh about is chalk board stuff (Meyer vs Kiffin), so i have this straight if nobody said anything Tebow wouldnt try? Sort of like Barkley getting the OSU crowd fired up, yeah like they were going to be having tea and crumpets and bring their knitting to the game.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Who knows they might hang in there. The thing i always laugh about is chalk board stuff (Meyer vs Kiffin), so i have this straight if nobody said anything Tebow wouldnt try? Sort of like Barkley getting the OSU crowd fired up, yeah like they were going to be having tea and crumpets and bring their knitting to the game.
Exactly. I hate that BS. All the Florida fans I know that say, "Kiffin just should have kept his mouth shut and it wouldn't be as bad as it will."
I hate that stuff. I think that reflects more poorly on Florida than Tennessee to be honest. Also, the whole thing in which Kiffin said in his first press conference that he'll be singing Rocky Top all night long after they beat Florida was a joke. But leave it to ESPN and all the other media outlets to leave out when he said, "Just kidding, Mike (Hamilton) told me to say that" right after that. The recruiting violation thing was Kiffin's fault though to be fair.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I agree with you that in a close game, that **** is meaningless, but in what is expected to be a blowout? That's the difference between Tebow and the gang maybe coming out at the end of the 3rd, or at the end of the 4th.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
While I agree with you that in a close game, that **** is meaningless, but in what is expected to be a blowout? That's the difference between Tebow and the gang maybe coming out at the end of the 3rd, or at the end of the 4th.
It'd be a bigger insult to Tennessee to sit Tebow and send in the backups to play 1/4th the game.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SC going into U Dub is the biggest trap game I've ever set eyes to.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote