Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Favorite Throwback
Pats 17 17.17%
Bills 14 14.14%
Chargers 29 29.29%
Raiders 21 21.21%
Titans 13 13.13%
Jets 1 1.01%
Chiefs 1 1.01%
Broncos 3 3.03%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your Favorite Throwbacks?

Vote and Discuss. 50 year AFL anniversary jerseys only...

These are the ones that have came out so far still waiting on the Chiefs and Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 09-15-2009 at 01:30 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to go with the Chargers. Those powder blues are just awesome.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chargers will be the sexy pick. Raiders just looks straight beastly. They need to keep it. My personal fav is Bills. Simple yet sexy.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
Chargers will be the sexy pick. Raiders just looks straight beastly. They need to keep it. My personal fav is Bills. Simple yet sexy.
Agree 100%. Chargers are great, Bills are my favorite, but god damn those Raider throwbacks looked good last night.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chargers narrowly edged Raiders of that list.

Bucs are hands down the best throwback jerseys though, that orange is just straight pimp. I'd have ended up a Bucs fan if they were wearing those things when I started watching(Jersey had nothing to do with being a Vikes fan but those are so sick they trump anything).

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since our throwbacks are now our jerseys, I won't argue. I picked the Powder Blues of SD.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always been partial to the Houston Oilers jerseys.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Pats, with the Chargers and Raiders close behind.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chargers' are great as throwbacks, but I think their current alternative uni, that is also in powder blue looks better because I dont like the numbers on the helmet.

I wish the Bills would just switch back to those uniforms because their current ones are ugly.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I totally forgot about the Bills. I love the home throwback Bills uni.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually liked NE's.they looked much better then the Pats current jerseys do
Old 09-15-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new whites that the Jets are going to rock this year look better than the navys IMO. And they're still worse than any of the other throwbacks on the list.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bucs bucs bucs

aside from that though i thought the raiders looked really slick last night

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chargahs because I love the powder blue and those helmets.

Close 2nd was the Pats, because I love Patriot Pat on the helmets. Plus, the earliest memory I have of those Pats jerseys was in January of 1986, what a great month that was...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm biased, but I love our old red uniforms. I just wish we played better in them.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like both the Pats and Bills throw backs better then their current ones.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always loved the Pat the Patriot logo and the uniforms of old. Homer or not they are great looking, especially the white on white.

All 4 last night were nice looking unis. The Bills would be even closer to the best if they didn't have the horrible buffalo blob on the helmet. Same goes for the numbers on the SD helmets. Oakland's were nice but you could hear exactly why the went away from the silver numbers when the announcers had constant trouble identifying the correct player. (though, to be fair, that may have just been b/c Bush wears 29 & DMC wear 20, which could be tough to discern even w/dark numbering.)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets should never wear that color again. Its as bad as the Eagles Yellow and Baby Blue. Eagles throw back should have been Kelly green.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Jets should never wear that color again. Its as bad as the Eagles Yellow and Baby Blue. Eagles throw back should have been Kelly green.
I'm a fan of the Ken O'Brien/Boomer Esiason mean green uni's

The other 80's era uni that needs to come back is the Bengals
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Houston Oilers throwbacks are always the best. I don't like that blue though, I love the white ones in Earl Campbell's days, but yea those have always been my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
I'm a fan of the Ken O'Brien/Boomer Esiason mean green uni's

The other 80's era uni that needs to come back is the Bengals

yeah this one...someone did some photoshop work to this
Old 09-15-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know if there is a schedule of the "throwback game" somewhere on the NFL site? I know the Pats are scheduled for 2 home & 2 away in the old unis, is this the same for all the original AFL teams?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it before someone could post a lmgtfy.com link . . . lol

2009 AFL Legacy Games television schedule (all times ET)
Date Game TV Time

Sunday, Aug. 9 Pro Football Hall of Fame Game, Canton, Ohio
Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans (Houston Oilers) NBC 8 p.m.

Monday, Sept. 14 Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots (Boston Patriots) ESPN 7 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 14 San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders ESPN 10:15 p.m.

Sunday, Sept. 27 Tennessee Titans (Houston Oilers) at New York Jets (Titans of New York) CBS 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 11 Dallas Cowboys at Kansas City Chiefs (Dallas Texans) FOX 1 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 11 New England Patriots (Boston Patriots) at Denver Broncos CBS 4:15 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 18 Tennessee Titans (Houston Oilers) at New England Patriots (Boston Patriots) CBS 4:15 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 19 Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers ESPN 8:30 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 25 San Diego Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs (Dallas Texans) CBS 1 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 25 New York Jets (Titans of New York) at Oakland Raiders CBS 4:05 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 1 Miami Dolphins at New York Jets (Titans of New York) CBS 1 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 15 Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Titans (Houston Oilers) CBS 1 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 15 Kansas City Chiefs (Dallas Texans) at Oakland Raiders CBS 4:05 p.m.

Thursday, Nov. 26 Oakland Raiders at Dallas Cowboys CBS 4:15 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 29 Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills CBS 1 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 6 New England Patriots (Boston Patriots) at Miami Dolphins NBC 8:20 p.m.

(copied from link provided below)
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 09-15-2009 at 12:52 PM.
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
The Bills would be even closer to the best if they didn't have the horrible buffalo blob on the helmet. Same goes for the numbers on the SD helmets.
I actual like the Bills throw back helmets I think it gives them a nice old school feel.

I do agree about SD as much as I like their throw backs I feel the numbers on the helments are not needed.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love those Oilers unis
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just so you guys know we are just voting on the 50 year AFL anniversary jerseys but your more than welcome to talk about other ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote