Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-16-2009, 02:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Its a front lawn vandalization. I am sure a player making millions upon millions of dollars can overcome a a vandalized front lawn.

I kind of think its funny and pretty much justified. He blew it on the national stage against a team that they have lost to 12 (13?) times in a row so the media can talk about the greatness that is Tom Terrific.
Seriously? These kinds of fans are the lowest common denominators. Many of us can watch a game from beginning to end and realize there are more important things in life than winning on MNF. Those that can't give real fans everywhere a bad name.

There is no justification for something like this, ever, period.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd just be concerned that someone was able to find my house.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Didn't he say he'd run it out again, and not that he'd fight for that yard again? Because I think running it out was a good call, a) because it got them past the 2 minute mark and b) because it gave them a chance at better field position so that should they get stopped they'd be giving the pats the ball with a longer field.
OH NOES. Casual Fans don't understand!

**** you punks who think it was 'a good idea' and 'deserved'. You are childish immature slobs who deserve nothing than the **** you get in your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
There is no justification for something like this, ever, period.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He made a horrible mistake on the football field, but you don't take that **** off the field. Don't make it personal like that, threaten a man's home, family, life.

Hopefully the idiot goons who did that are arrested.

Freaking A, it's only his second year in the league. He's the best young corner in the league imo.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post

**** you punks who think it was 'a good idea' and 'deserved'. You are childish immature slobs who deserve nothing than the **** you get in your life.
Theory: AQ is McKelvin.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nope, AQ just is a rational person with a brain

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
nope, AQ just is a rational person with a brain
That's fair although I think excessive anger is a little much, no offense. The guy has tens of millions of dollars, this entire incident has resulted in him...telling someone to place a phone call to a cleaning crew.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too big a ***** to confront someone directly so you take out your completely unreasonable frustration on their property? Douche.

Vandalism is the tool of punk ass little bitches, may they all burn in hell.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
And the Sabres aren't playing yet. What is there to do?
Dave & Busters?
Applebees?

Dave & Busters and Applebees?

They have ambiance and decor.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
That's fair although I think excessive anger is a little much, no offense. The guy has tens of millions of dollars, this entire incident has resulted in him...telling someone to place a phone call to a cleaning crew.
The problem is, no one tells anyone they're wrong anymore. The reaction that 'it's a fair thing to do' and 'it's okay what these people did' and 'c'mon it was just a joke', is as morally reprehensible as the act itself. Because the people who think it's okay to do that kind of ****, are likely to do that kind of ****.

******* hooligans.

i don't care if mckelvin has more money than bill gates, it doesn't make it right. quit ******* rationalizing on their behalf.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The problem is, no one tells anyone they're wrong anymore.
People dont like to be confrontational. Our species has become a bunch of wussies.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:11 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this goes to far but you have to admire the passion...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The problem is, no one tells anyone they're wrong anymore. The reaction that 'it's a fair thing to do' and 'it's okay what these people did' and 'c'mon it was just a joke', is as morally reprehensible as the act itself. Because the people who think it's okay to do that kind of ****, are likely to do that kind of ****.

******* hooligans.

i don't care if mckelvin has more money than bill gates, it doesn't make it right. quit ******* rationalizing on their behalf.
I love this entire post, but this is my favorite. Our society has become so weak, as a whole, that the few who are ruining it are able to get away with much of what they do, and it affects those around them.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm not sure whether or not that second part was directed at me or not since you quoted me. But just making sure that you, and only you, understand that my intention was certainly not to defend the pussies who did this.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

******* hooligans.

I couldn't agree with this more

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm not sure whether or not that second part was directed at me or not since you quoted me. But just making sure that you, and only you, understand that my intention was certainly not to defend the pussies who did this.
just the first part. :)

casual fans don't understand the risk/reward of the situation that McKelvin did.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Dave & Busters?
Applebees?

Dave & Busters and Applebees?

They have ambiance and decor.
They have FLAIR!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe this will teach him to hold onto the ball. The NFL is not a league for nice, friendly emotions and sentiments. Win or you'll get hell.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is hilarious, if Bills fans are so mad, cut him, we'll gladly take him off your hands :D
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe people are actually applauding this.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet :

******* hooligans.

I couldn't agree with this more
Me too, or me 3 in this case.

I'm sure the Buffalo cops would have told him he was wrong, but this is the kind of thing requiring him to be caught in the act. Vandalism is juvenile & wussy cowardly. There are hundreds of venues online & sports radio, sports bars, etc. where he could vent (& just as anonymously too) other than mindless property destruction.

Yes Leodis effed up bigtime, but how does this punishment fit the crime?
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Maybe this will teach him to hold onto the ball. The NFL is not a league for nice, friendly emotions and sentiments. Win or you'll get hell.
This logic doesn't make sense to me. Any act vandalism or violence, no matter the degree, caused by losing a game is just stupid. It's not passion, it's just an excuse to act like an idiot.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Bills fans want to get back at him, just boo the **** out of him next game. It's not normal to go ruin and vandalize someone else's property.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
This logic doesn't make sense to me. Any act vandalism or violence, no matter the degree, caused by losing a game is just stupid. It's not passion, it's just an excuse to act like an idiot.
I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but this stuff will happen in the league if you don't perform up to expectations, or even make one small mistake. It sucks that it happened, but everyone should have seen it coming. Obsessed fans like the ones in Buffalo usually don't give a **** about the emotions about players, even there own in some occasions. It's win, win, win, or GTFO.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:

******* hooligans.

I'm not rationalizing, I just don't care very much. Honestly it's a lawn. I don't know the guy. I suspect the guy himself doesn't consider it as big a deal as many in the media are saying. Because it's a lawn.

Obviously I don't approve and consider whoever did it a complete douche, but that's all.