Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-20-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I hate washington
Yea same here.....

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Someone explain why Ole Miss is #4???

That's nonsense.
Well, they were #5 last week and a team above them lost.

I'm not saying I agree with Ole Miss being #4, but where was the outrage from everyone last week when they were ranked #5?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the Coaches Poll which is used for BCS rankings. The other one isn't.

Coaches Poll
1 Florida
2 Texas
3 Alabama
4 Penn State
5 Mississippi
6 California
7 LSU
8 Boise State
9 Oklahoma
10 Southern California
11 Ohio State
12 Virginia Tech
13 Miami (Fla.)
14 TCU
15 Cincinnati
16 Oklahoma State
17 Georgia
18 North Carolina
19 Kansas
20 Brigham Young
21 Missouri
22 Michigan
23 Houston
24 Nebraska
25 Florida State

The 1st 4 looks about right but the rest appears to be still wide open.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'll take #7..Collin Cowherd called us the #2 team in the nation..LOLZ
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Because the games they lost last year have no bearing on this year's team. They're 2-1 with a win over a top 5 team and a tightly contested loss to a top 10 (lol) team. If you take away the name and strictly look at the resume (I know, a tough task for an VOLS fan), UW deserves to be in the top 25.
Fixed it for you.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Cupcake schedules at their finest. Ole Miss is up there based purely off preseason hype because they've played no one. LSU as well. They have yet to do a damn thing against anyone really of note. Their only real challange was UW and LSU only mustered a 1 score win.

It's typical of the SEC, beat up on the cupcakes early, get as many teams ranked as possible, that way when you lose to each other, your losing to other ranked teams and not dropping as far.
LSU played and won against a Washington team that just beat LSU. The final score was close because LSU allowed a garbage time TD on the last drive of the game. Sure, ULL was a cupcake team but LSU is contractually obligated to play at least one in-state school a year. We have a separate agreement with Tulane which each school mutually nullified this year; we will only play them two more times, once next year and one TBD. ULL was just the team we had scheduled. I wish there were more competitive in-state schools that we could compete against.
I am very adamant how I want LSU to strengthen their OOC schedule. I have posted in another thread how if we just want to play local schools then we could bring in Southern Miss, which is not far geographically. Neither really is Texas A&M (which discussion are in the works to renew that rivalry) or Houston. That should change, though, as we open the season against North Carolina next year, start a home-and-home with West Virginia in 2011, and begin play against TCU in 2013.
HOWEVER, I agree with ranking Washington. They played LSU tough and I don't think we were prepared for how loud their stadium would be or how different their team would be from last year to this year. They take advantage of USC coming off an emotional win over Ohio State and beat them and, in my opinion, if you beat a top 5 team then yes, you should be ranked.
Everyone is right about Ole Miss. The only reason they are ranked that high is due to pre-season hype. Their schedule is extremely easy this year and the only measuring stick games they have are on Oct 10 when Alabama comes to The Grove and Nov 21 when LSU comes to The Grove. Their only difficult away game is Oct 31 when they visit Auburn.
Until they are beaten both Alabama and Florida deserve their ranking. Alabama beat No. 7 VT on opening week and Florida is the team to beat from last year. Both are vulnerable but I think Florida is more vulnerable than Alabama.
I wouldn't worry about #7 LSU. Their going to lose sometime this year, possibly two or three teams if their not careful. I have not been impressed with any of their performances this year. We don't dominate the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball. On defense, our defensive line should be getting a decent pass rush but that hasn't happened. On offense, our offensive line is not getting the push in the running game as it did last year. You can tell when watching Keiland Williams and Charles Scott run. Scott is more of a power runner who needs a stronger push up front. His 4.4 yard per carry average can attest to that especially when compared to his 5.4 yard per carry average last year. Keiland Williams, who is more of a cut-back who I think has better vision, is average 6.1 yards per carry on ten less carries than Scott and that is compared to his 5.0 yard per carry last year. As much as I like Jordan Jefferson, his deep ball scares me. He's not as accurate as he needs to be especially when we play against an Alabama or Florida defense.
I disagree with ranking Miami (FL) at 9. It's not to discredit anything Miami has done on the field, since I love the style of play, their offensive play-calling, and I love what Randy Shannon has done over there but an eleven spot rise is a bit much. Jacory Harris is one of my favorite QB's playing right now and is fun to watch. It's just how I didn't care for BYU rising as much as they did when they beat Oklahoma during week 1. Even without Sam Bradford, BYU barely squeaked by. As much as I like the Mountain West, BYU was overrated in the polls and it showed when Florida State went into Provo and beat them handily.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont excuse BYU as being overrated. We dropped the ball this game. It happens. They came in and showed us why having average speed all around is detrimental to a defense. Above all, it happens. When it comes down to it, it happens. Momentum is a ***** when it's not wearing your colors.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this Miami kool-aid drinking ends soon... suddenly this entire board is a fan of the U.

They beat FSU and Georgia Tech and went from unranked to top 10.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I hope this Miami kool-aid drinking ends soon... suddenly this entire board is a fan of the U.
They beat Florida State and Georgia Tech.. definitely warrants SOME bandwagoning right?

Old 09-21-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
They beat Florida State and Georgia Tech.. definitely warrants SOME bandwagoning right?
Except every non-rival of theirs in the country is now pole-jockeying them. Don't get me wrong, Jacory is a beast and their a pretty well set team. It's easy to see them winning the ACC, but forgive me if I'm not ready to ride the bandwagon of a team that went 7-6 last year with zero wins over ranked teams after two games in which they beat a FSU team who is really too difficult to judge right now and a Georgia Tech team that couldn't pass their way out of a 3 point deficit.

Last edited by sbh15 : 09-21-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cal moved up 2 spots after barely squeeking by a weak Minnesota squad. Maybe a result of teams ahead falling...but no way in Cal a top 6 team in the nation.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:42 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Except every non-rival of theirs in the country is now pole-jockeying them. Don't get me wrong, Jacory is a beast and their a pretty well set team. It's easy to see them winning the ACC, but forgive me if I'm not ready to ride the bandwagon of a team that went 7-6 last year with zero wins over ranked teams after two games in which they beat a FSU team who is really too difficult to judge right now and a Georgia Tech team that couldn't pass their way out of a 3 point deficit.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? You're saying they shouldn't be ranked higher than Ole Miss and LSU and Alabama and Florida? What about Jacorryzzzzz?

Old 09-21-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? You're saying they shouldn't be ranked higher than Ole Miss and LSU and Alabama and Florida? What about Jacorryzzzzz?
I KNOW HOW DARE I? ThOSE TEAMS ARE SO OVERRATED AND HAZ SHOWN NOTHIGN
Old 09-21-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont worry, dont worry...SCAR will knock Ole Miss down a peg. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

A lot of people will give Miami a lot more respect if they can beat Virginia Tech and Oklahoma.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Lobster
Rookie

Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.

Quote:

They have a better resume than anybody else in the top ten so far, so i would think that would warrant some kool-aid sipping.

Both of those wins are both more impressive than a less than average win against tennesse at home. (not that im saying miami is anywhere near UF, but just take it easy, and stop hating.
Lobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Dont worry, dont worry...SCAR will knock Ole Miss down a peg. :D
I am very, very nervous about the game Thursday. When the schedules came out the SCAR game was the one that concerned me the most, thursday night on ESPN in Columbia will not be easy. I understand a lot of people are knocking Ole Miss because we struggled with Memphis early, but Texas is ranked above us and they were far from stunning against Wyoming in the early going...As of now I think our ranking is pretty justified, we have the second highest winning streak in the nation behind the Gators I believe if you back to last year.

This Carolina game has me nervous, though.

Feed Moncrief

Last edited by Don Vito : 09-21-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
They have a better resume than anybody else in the top ten so far, so i would think that would warrant some kool-aid sipping.
and what would that resume be?

Old 09-21-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Cal moved up 2 spots after barely squeeking by a weak Minnesota squad. Maybe a result of teams ahead falling...but no way in Cal a top 6 team in the nation.
Well, that could easily change this weekend as Cal has not fared well against Oregon in Oregon. Cal has only won once in the past 20 years at Autzen Stadium.

Last edited by mellojello : 09-21-2009 at 06:06 PM.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rankings at this point are really meaningless. Most of the teams have only played their weak out of conference schedule and nobody really knows if a victory over a top 10 team is meaningful. That top 10 team could easily end up #50 in the nation latter in the season and then that victory wouldn't mean much. So much is hype right now that it is very difficult to judge who truly deserves to be ranked.
It is going to take at least another 3 or 4 weeks before the top 10 gets close to reality and all the pre season hype evaporates.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
Well, that could easily change this weekend as Cal has not fared well against Oregon in Oregon. Cal has only won once in the past 20 years at Autzen Stadium.
Yeah definitely.. They play some good games up in Autzen. The last time they won was the last time they played there so we'll see.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
A lot of people will give Miami a lot more respect if they can beat Virginia Tech and Oklahoma.
Beat OU and Va Tech, and the 'Canes are on a rocket to # 1!!!!
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
not that im saying miami is anywhere near UF, but just take it easy, and stop hating.
I'm not hating on the team of Miami, I'm hating on the fact that suddenly everyone's like "Miami is my second team they are so good, they will make the NC it's conceivable" a year after they went 7-6 with no ranked wins? It's just annoying. And then the polls, #13 is a bit to high for my opinion, but #17 or so would be fine.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I am very, very nervous about the game Thursday. When the schedules came out the SCAR game was the one that concerned me the most, thursday night on ESPN in Columbia will not be easy. I understand a lot of people are knocking Ole Miss because we struggled with Memphis early, but Texas is ranked above us and they were far from stunning against Wyoming in the early going...As of now I think our ranking is pretty justified, we have the second highest winning streak in the nation behind the Gators I believe if you back to last year.

This Carolina game has me nervous, though.
Yeah, it should be close, imo. To my surprise we actually have an offense now. Garcia looks better every day and Jarvis Giles looks like he can really be a game changer for us. Both our teams are getting healthy so, that's good, especially for us because, we were looking real weak up the middle without our two best D-Lineman. Should be fun. Good luck to you, sir.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yeah, it should be close, imo. To my surprise we actually have an offense now. Garcia looks better every day and Jarvis Giles looks like he can really be a game changer for us. Both our teams are getting healthy so, that's good, especially for us because, we were looking real weak up the middle without our two best D-Lineman. Should be fun. Good luck to you, sir.
I don't want the game to become a shootout because your offense looks like the real deal. Hardy's status is still up in the air, he was not ready to go for Memphis and rushing him back in caused him to reaggrivate his foot. Hopefully he's ready to go since he sat last game out. Snead had a pretty bad game against SCAR last year so all eyes will be on him when we have the ball, and your pass rush will definitely be a big threat to our young OL. This will be our first real test and it will be a very hostile environment, should be a good one.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote