Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-22-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dislike some teams fans more then their teams.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fav

1.Steelers-the only team I like

Most Hated

1.Pats

2.Ravens

3.Bengals

4.Browns

5.Colts/Giants-Destroy all Mannings

what the hell i'll add more hatred

Seahawks

Cardinals

Jaguars

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

Last edited by DeathbyStat : 09-22-2009 at 03:42 PM.
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I dont know about anybody else, but I have 1 favorite team and then a couple of other teams that I root for.
I root for one team and one team alone and thats the way it should be

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Hate:
Packers
Your love for Charles Woodson (Praised Be His Name) should outweigh any hatred for the Packers. I demand that you change this!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite teams.

1. Browns
2. Vikings?
3. Saints
4. Falcons
5. Packers

^^^ notice no AFC teams.

Least favorite

1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Bengals
4. Titans
5. Eagles

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Live long, born and raised Packers fan

I kind of like the Titans, 49ers, and Saints for various reasons

I really don't like and never have the cowboys.

I like a ton of players on the Redskins but there teams name is an ethnic slur and I refuse to get behind that.

As for the other NFC North teams, I don't despise them as much as most packer fans. I usually pull for whoever makes it to the playoffs out of the NFC North just because I'm usually most familiar with them

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
As for the other NFC North teams, I don't despise them as much as most packer fans. I usually pull for whoever makes it to the playoffs out of the NFC North just because I'm usually most familiar with them
If the Titans or Texans went farther than the Colts in the playoffs (assuming they didn't beat us) I would cheer for them a bit. Not the Jags though. Heh, remember when they could even make the playoffs?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like:

1. Browns
2. Rams
3. Falcons
4. Packers
5. Cardinals

Hate: (other than division rivals, which goes Steelers, Bengals, Ravens)

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Jets
4. Raiders
5. Broncos

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Bengals

Teams I can Tolerate

2 Redskins
3 Colts
4 Saints
5 Bears

Teams I hate

28 Cowboys
29 Chargers
30 Browns
31 Patriots
32 Steelers
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love:
Saints

Like:
49ers
Ravens
Browns (as long as they have quinn starting)
Packers

Feel sorry for the fans so much that I want them to win a few:
Rams, Lions

Speaks to the sadistic side on me and in a disturbing way enjoy seeing them suffer:
Raiders

Dislike:
Cowboys
Panthers
Chargers
Vikings
Texans

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you can "like" other teams, but only one team should make your day better if they win, and worse if they lose.

That said, I of course am a Panther fan, but since I live in Indiana, and before I got sunday ticket they were all I could watch I do want them to win when they play anyone but the Panthers.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favourite - Vikings

Like AFC 1 - Pittsburgh
Like AFC 2 - Bengals
Like NFC 1 - Arizona
Like NFC 2 - Detroit(Calvin, sick jerseys, tendency to give us two wins a year, whats not to like?)

Hate 1 - Chicago
Hate 2 - Cowboys
Hate 3 - Giants
Hate 4 - Packers

Even the Packers I don't hate that much, the other 3 are a clear 3 as the only teams I truly dislike.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Packers

7656787656. Any team that beats VIKINGS/BEARS for a few minutes i'll like them.

Hate
1A. VIKINGS
1B. VIQUEENS
1C. PURPLE ***S
2. Pats
3. Cowboys
4. Steelers
5. Bears
6. Colts
7. Giants
8. Panthers
9. Lions

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals and Cowboys are my favs. Born n raised in Cincinnati but I have strong family ties to Dallas.

I root for Adrian Peterson because he is sick and the best player in the game. The rest of my fav. usually depends on who plays for me in fantasy ha.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously I'm a huge Bengals fan, however, I root for the Chiefs a lot because they're one of my best friend's teams. Also, I can get behind the Colts during the play offs. In the NFC I'm a huge McNabb fan so the eagles get a little love from me.

I dislike my division rivals obviously, but Steelers are my least favorite of the 3, almost solely for that '05 play off game. Outside of my division, the only team that I can think of is Denver due to this recent Stokley miracle that ruined the start of this season.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote