Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-21-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have two authentic Joe Thomas jerseys (one autographed) and a replica Winslow. I want another one, but the only player on the Browns I want right now is Mack, and he hasn't been doing so great. So I'm thinking of either waiting till after the draft, or getting someone on another team.

How's Chris Long been doing? I've always been a big fan of his.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I do REALLY want the Chargers to draft a Buckeye in Round 1. I'd sooooo get a Powder Blue jersey.

Along with Troy Edwards, I have:

Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward: Steelers

Archie Griffin: Ohio State

Dan Marino: Throwback Dolphins
Matt Wilhelm wasn't enough for you? Yeah me neither. oh round 1, nevermind.

I have an old school Seau that I wore religiously growing up. These days I have Gates, Ladainian, and Cro. Cro was a gift from my friends, and to be fair we had spent a lot of time raving about him given that he basically saved the 2007 season.

Rivers is obviously next, don't know what I'm waiting for.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three Packer jerseys: Donald Driver, Don Beebe, and Mark Chmura. Goodwill is the way to go.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
A friend of mine has a contact in China who makes them. Any team, any player
Link?

I have a few but I only wear them to games or when I'm watching games

Orioles: Ripken, Elrod Hendricks, a Tejada thats being re-purposed into either myself, another Elrod, or Sidney Ponson!

Bills: Have had at least one every year of my life. Thurman Thomas, Doug Flutie, Eric Moulds, Nate Clements. Current is Brian Moorman, of course

Sabres: one really old Mike Grier one that I'm taking back!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a customized Ravens jersey I wear every sunday.

I have a sewn on Gaither,Grubbs,Ngata,Demetrius Williams(its fake but it looks so ridiculously real IDC)
Flacco
Clayton
Reed
McGahee
Suggs

Chris McCalister practice jersey(he had a rough day and threw it, then my friend picked it up and gave it to me)

For retired ravens I have
Boulware
Sharpe
Michael Jackson
Old 09-21-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your friend gave you a pro bowler's practice jersey? Good friend you have, I'd have sold that in a minute

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a lot of memorabilia I will never sell it, I just think it is so cool to have Ravens stuff. Plus I honestly dont know how much $ I could get since Cmac isnt really a house hold name anymore
Old 09-21-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent bought any in a minute, but here's what I got right now that I can remember

White Brees
Throwback pinstripes Dwight Howard
Red Priest Holmes
White Miami Hurricanes Kellen Winslow
White Syracuse Carmelo
White UNC Jordan
Black Pinstripes Bulls Jordan

Thinking about getting a Bucs jersey soon. A creamsicle #25 sounds pretty good right about now.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I got a customized Ravens jersey I wear every sunday.

I have a sewn on Gaither,Grubbs,Ngata,Demetrius Williams(its fake but it looks so ridiculously real IDC)
Flacco
Clayton
Reed
McGahee
Suggs

Chris McCalister practice jersey(he had a rough day and threw it, then my friend picked it up and gave it to me)

For retired ravens I have
Boulware
Sharpe
Michael Jackson
damn you have a lot of ravens jerseys. Im trying to get a Ray Lewis and a Tony Siragusa. I really want to get a jersey with the old Ravens style though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea IDK if they will even have them as throwback jerseys because apparently we took some guys design w/o asking or something. but that style is our throwback in madden so IDK
Old 09-21-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Home (navy) Urlacher
Away (white) Rex (after first 5 games of 06, player of the month for September baby)
Authentic away Briggs. $30 bucks on eBay, tags on it saying $229. I dont need perfect.

The Briggs one is gorgeous.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Link?

I have a few but I only wear them to games or when I'm watching games

Orioles: Ripken, Elrod Hendricks, a Tejada thats being re-purposed into either myself, another Elrod, or Sidney Ponson!

Bills: Have had at least one every year of my life. Thurman Thomas, Doug Flutie, Eric Moulds, Nate Clements. Current is Brian Moorman, of course

Sabres: one really old Mike Grier one that I'm taking back!
There's no website. I don't know how he places the orders
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings: White- Antoine Winfield
Purple- Michael Bennett
Purple- Daunte Culpepper
Purple- Jack Del Rio (My dad's old one, very special occasion/playing football in the backyard one)
Purple- Retro- Fran Tarkenton
Jets: White- Chad Pennington
Colts: Blue- Peyton Manning
Cardinals: Red- Matt Leinart
Chargers: Blue- Ryan Leaf (Love it)
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Kampman - Packers
Brett Favre - Packers
Jeremy Shockey - Giants
Drew Brees - Chargers
Julius Peppers - Panthers
Ryan Grant - Packers
Aaron Rodgers - Packers

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Chris Johnson (white)
-Cortland Finnegan (white)
-2 Vince Young (dark blue & powder blue)
-Steve McNair (dark blue)
-Braylon Edwards (brown)
-2 Sean Taylor (Maroon Throwback & White throwback)
-Michael Vick (Red)
-Ladainian Tomlinson (White)
-Calvin Johnson (white)
-Michigan Wolverines #1 jersey
-Charles Woodson (white)

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Lobster
Rookie

Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.

i got his rookie year jersey

and this is my fav
Lobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Cutler authentic (****), John Elway Throwback and I have a Ryan Clady AFL jersey in the mail. NFL shop is the way to go. Kind of expensive but they always send me the right stuff pretty quickly.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals:
Carson Palmer and CJ. Trying to decide between Keith Rivers or Rey Maualuga for a new one. I was going to get an Ndukwe jersey but his playing time has gone down with the acquisition of Roy Williams(though IDK why).

Reds:
Brandon Phillips and Johnny Bench. I'm going to get another one from the Big Red Machine but I can't decide between Rose, Perez, or Joe Morgan at the moment.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to find an old Bubby Brister Steelers Jersey for cheap. Been looking for a while...
Old 09-21-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I might give up on jerseys. I have really bad luck with them:

Darko Milicic - Bust
Charles Rogers - Bust
Chauncey Billups - Traded
Jason Maxiell - I assume he'll get traded this season.
Yeah, I think it's time to give it up.

I had a buddy who had Harrington and Rogers jerseys. lol.

He was the only Detroit Lions fan I ever met in real life.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking about buying a #5 gamecocks jersey. If Garcia ends up sucking, it's a Stephone Gilmore jersey. :)

I would like to say that I hate the fact that they wear the same # but, it's cool if you buy a jersey with that number.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
I need to find an old Bubby Brister Steelers Jersey for cheap. Been looking for a while...

Only if they're out of Spergeon Wynn jerseys right?

I saw a guy with a Skip Hicks Redskins jersey the other day and almost burst out laughing.

Last edited by yo123 : 09-22-2009 at 12:08 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have always wanted to get a white michigan Woodson jersey, it looks so good.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football
Larry Fitzgerald (red)
Anquan Boldin (red)
Adrian Wilson (white)
DRC (white)
LaDainian Tomlinson (powder blue)
Adrian Peterson (white)
Carson Palmer (orange)

Hockey
Owen Nolan (teal)
Jarome Iginla (red)
Ryane Clowe (teal)