Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Shiver's Weeks 1-2 Thoughts

I didn't want to write anything based off of week 1. It is too easy to become reactionary when making analysis about the NFL, especially based off of the first week. Look at how perceptions have changed on the Texans, Jay Cutler; or how the 2nd week has given more credence to the Ravens, Jets, Giants as legitimate teams.

Attitude Matters

I love what this team has done. They remind me a lot of the Ravens last year: rookie QB who is remarkably poised, a fierce defense, and a powerful rushing attack. I think, especially when the weather gets cold, the Jets will not be a team you want to play. But I think they are limited long term like the Ravens were last year. On a side note: Darrelle Revis is the best corner in the NFL. He shut down Andre Johnson week 1, which makes Cortland Finnegan look even worse, and he has dominated Randy Moss the last four games.

Lack of Balance Equals Doom For Perennial Contenders

The Colts, Patriots, Steelers are synonymous for winning for the last decade. Yet this year all three of them have a common problem that will limit their long term upside. None of them can run the football, they rely 100% on their QB play, which will work now but not in December and January. Tom Brady has thrown 100 passes in two games, Ben Roethlisberger is already flinging it around more than he has ever done before, and Peyton Manning hasn't had a good rushing attack since they went to the Super Bowl. Is it a RB problem, an O-Line problem, or a play-calling problem? I am not sure, although at the end of the day it doesn't matter. They need to fix it in order to win when it counts.

NFC South: Most Exciting Division in Football

Man this will be fun to watch as the Falcons and Saints try and outgun the rest of the league. As I said a month back they might combine for 150 points in their two games this year. Both have similar weaknesses on defense, and on offense I would say New Orleans has a slightly better passing game and Atlanta a better ground game. Either way it should be fun and I bet both make the playoffs.

Two things about my Falcons: Tony Gonzalez was the best acquisition ever and the loss of Peria Jerry is going to hurt a lot.

Whacko For Flacco

Man I have been impressed by Joe Flacco. He has improved far more than I thought he would. He has unreal poise and arm strength. He can attack a defense down the field in ways that other teams don't even think about attacking. If he had a legitimate weapon at WR (should have traded for Boldin or Marshall) then they could have an elite passing offense. Either way I really like the Ravens, especially if they patch up their secondary soon.

Jamarcus Russell is lazy, fat, inaccurate, yet shows up late in the game

I am not sure how, but for 3 & 1/2 quarters he has been the worst QB I have ever seen. He cannot even complete simple passes to his RB and TE. I mean there have been a lot of bad QBs who cannot pass down the field to their WRs, but I have never seen anything like it. I think Darren McFadden and Zach Miller would be fantastic with anyone else, but they are limited by the extreme limitations of their QB. Yet, somehow, someway, he has made big time passes late in the game both this Sunday and last Monday. If he could at least play like that half of the game he would be fine and the Raiders could compete in that terrible division.

Chris Johnson is to the NFL what Reggie Bush was to college

This is what Bush should have been. A dynamic, explosive all around football player. A man who can dominate in the rushing and passing attack. Out of this world speed and ability to hang ridiculous stats lines on the board. That is what Bush did in college and its what Chris Johnson is doing in the NFL. What CJ did against Houston (and he did this in his rookie year to some extent) was reminiscent of Reggie Bush vs. Fresno State. It is time to recognize just how dominant this guy is. I think after Adrian Peterson there is no RB I would rather have in the NFL than CJ.

The Next Generation of NFL D-Line Play

Last night's game between the Cowboys and Giants featured two defensive players who are prototypes of the new wave of D-Lineman. Hybrid players who can play all over the line, too big for tackles, too fast for guards. Jay Ratliff and Justin Tuck aren't the only players that are like this (Richard Seymour was the pioneer, then Julius Peppers, then Mario Williams) but they are perfect examples of what every defense wants now. The combination of athleticism and power is tough for an O-Line to account for and you allow your defense to pick the matchup you want to emphasize.

The Death of the Cover-2 Defense

The NFL is an ever evolving game and adjustments and counter-adjustments are a staple of the NFL year to year. Teams have gotten too good as breaking apart zone defenses, now it seems every team is adding a Wes Welker role to the offense. You spread the defense out with 3-4 receivers, you can see the blitz coming and if they drop back in coverage then you pick apart the zone. It is much easier to be a QB/WR in today's NFL. That is why we have seen unprecedented success by rookie QB and WRs in recent years. It is just too simple to pick apart these predominately zone defenses. The defenses that are having success are versatile, physical and aggressive.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i agree with the death of the cover 2

buffalo seems to have dropped it too, as they have started to blitz like crazy
Old 09-21-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cover-2 still works if you can get a pass rush with the front 4. If the QB gets a chance to stand in the pocket and look around he'll pick it apart but if there is consistent pressure from the DL (without much blitzing) it can still cause an offense fits.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far the Jaguars have dropped their typical Del Rio 4-3 Cover 2 scheme and have opted for a 3-4 hybrid. It's not working, but it's more evidence.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree w/ Flacco the guy is a beast, and he has no one remarkable to throw it to. but the problem w/ our secondary is the size of our CBs. Or starters would give up 6 inches and 40 pounds to Vincent Jackson, I wanted McCalister back so bad because he can handle the big boys.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously our corners are just small. They got owned many times just because of their size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
The Cover-2 still works if you can get a pass rush with the front 4. If the QB gets a chance to stand in the pocket and look around he'll pick it apart but if there is consistent pressure from the DL (without much blitzing) it can still cause an offense fits.
Any defense works well if you get consistent pressure with the standard defensive line. The cover 2 just isn't as good at covering it up when you don't.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Any defense works well if you get consistent pressure with the standard defensive line. The cover 2 just isn't as good at covering it up when you don't.
The Cover-2 is predicated on the ability of the front 4 to get a pass rush.

The Cover-2 is a very good defense when played right. It also can be exposed if a QB is allowed to sit in the pocket and progress through his reads. It is also a defense that when played right gets a **** load of turnovers. It usually gives up quite a few yards but the belief is if you keep everything in front of you and limit the big play, you force an offense into a mistake and we pray on mistakes. Of course recently the defense has struggled but that was because we had zero pass rush and our secondary was spotty.

I still believe the Cover-2 can be a very effective defense in this league but you definitely need the right personnel in the trenches. Roethlisberger ate us up when we gave him time to throw but when we started to squeeze the pocket he started to get inaccurate and he missed his receivers.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel the Pats can run the ball, fred taylor had 48 yards on 6 carries I believe something around there, yet we threw it sunday about 60 times. Our offensive play calling has been terrible. Good write up tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cover 2 the scheme is a dead scheme as we once knew it. But Cover 2 the play, and its variations are still alive and kicking, and will never die.

And zone coverage is not a problem. The firezones are the hot thing right now. Zone blitz is dominating the NFL.

The truth is, every scheme runs a little of this and a little of that. A lot of the innovations we think we're seeing have been around for ages. Its just a revolving door of tricks out of the hat in the cat and mouse game between offenses and defenses.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and I love me some Darrel Revis, but Nmandi is still the best CB in the league. Revis is definitely #2 in my eyes though.

I think Corey Webster deserves some love too. He was absolutely dominant last year, and this year, he played Santana Moss and Roy Williams.

Moss - 6 yards
Williams - 18 yards

He's been a boss. He's what Terrance Newman used to be.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come now Nnamdi is still the best CB right now. Revis is close though. No doubt my 2 or 3

Completely agree about Russell. Hopefully he steps his fat ass up and has a all around good game for once this season

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am talking about the base Cover 2. Relying on the front four doesn't work when every team has a "Wes Welker" who can gash your zone before your D-Line gets to the QB. That's why the rookie QB/WR have been able to produce right away out of college. They've simplified things, spread defenses out and work the zones.

Last edited by Shiver : 09-21-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

BBD, can you help me out on the history of the spread in the NFL. I know it was used in the early 90s, but I would like some clarifications in how that compared to what is being used today. (I'm too young lol)

Old 09-21-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Oh and I love me some Darrel Revis, but Nmandi is still the best CB in the league. Revis is definitely #2 in my eyes though.

I think Corey Webster deserves some love too. He was absolutely dominant last year, and this year, he played Santana Moss and Roy Williams.

Moss - 6 yards
Williams - 18 yards

He's been a boss. He's what Terrance Newman used to be.
http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_p...d=2260&group=7

Seems he only gave up -2 yards to santana moss *shrug* can't wait to see him take on a true elite receiver this year.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Champ? Haven't seen his games, but it seems the Broncos' defense has been pretty good against the pass.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
What about Champ? Haven't seen his games, but it seems the Broncos' defense has been pretty good against the pass.
Look who they played
Old 09-22-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Champ is up there, right now the best corners in the NFL

Namdi
Webster Revis

Finnegan Bailey

The rest.

I obviously agree with the sentiments on the Jets, Steelers and Russel since it echoes my sentiments closely, I had notes on Flacco and Johnson as well but didn't find space, the maturation and play of Flacco and Ryan both being so good so early is almost unheard of in a draft, it's really great to see some good young quarterbacks coming through after there being such a drought of real players.

Tom Brady still ain't Tom Brady that we remember and harassing him, regardless of what defense he's facing like against Buffalo or New York seems to be a very good idea.

Cassel had a decent game for his first start outside of the Juggernaut that is the Patriots, I'm interested in seeing him in the next few weeks.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Look who they played
Indeed. Thanks for informing me on his play.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
BBD, can you help me out on the history of the spread in the NFL. I know it was used in the early 90s, but I would like some clarifications in how that compared to what is being used today. (I'm too young lol)
Air Coryell ;)

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree about Russell, he is clearly very lazy. His film study must consist of the time it takes him to eat his #2 from Burger King.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know everything people are saying bout Russell is completely true...yet I cant help but get a lil mad when people bad mouth my QB haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Champ is up there, right now the best corners in the NFL

Namdi
Webster Revis

Finnegan Bailey

The rest.
Finnegan!? Wow... Might want to reanalyze that one. He isn't good, let alone one of the best.

Bailey is not in his prime anymore. He still is a savvy veteran, but he isn't like Asomugha and Revis who are at their peak, if not getting better.

Old 09-22-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
I agree about Russell, he is clearly very lazy. His film study must consist of the time it takes him to eat his #2 from Burger King.
I loved it when he threw a pass to McFadden as if he was 6'10" and then he got on him about not catching it. I am still trying to figure out what is his problem; he wasn't terrible last year, not good for certain but much better than these first two games. He is making Vince Young look like Drew Brees.

Old 09-22-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for the first Saints vs. Falcons game.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote