Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Best NFC East DB?
Asante Samuel, CB, Philadelphia 28 37.33%
Corey Webster, CB, New York 24 32.00%
Sheldon Brown, CB, Philadelphia 14 18.67%
Carlos Rogers, CB, Washington 1 1.33%
Other (please indicate who) 8 10.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da bob-er, why are you so incessantly wrong sometimes?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:04 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Da bob-er, why are you so incessantly wrong sometimes?
Oy-vey. Time will prove me right as it normally does.

Can't wait for next week. Too bad I gotta travel b/c my brother has been able to get us Corp Box for Boy @ GMen seats just about every year. Food, liquor, warmth ..... oh well.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
Where are those great stats showing me how Corey Webster is great and the GMen DB are awesome!

Webster kind of struggles at bit with decent WR...... As I said, puffing up stats versus Tampa, Oakland, KC, etc is not a measuring stick to how good you are, or your DBs in General.

And with respect to the Cowboys, we will find out how good they are starting next week. 5 games to prove if this D is real.

?????
Webster has had issues with big physical WRs like Marshall and Jackson. He simply isn't tall enough to beat them in jump ball situations.

But what youre saying about him padding stats against mediocre WRs is inaccurate. Webster shut down Roddy White, Larry Fitzgerald, Santana Moss, Dwayne Bowe, DeSean Jackson (when he was one him), and more im forgetting off the top of my head.

I would HARDLY call Fitzgerald an average WR.

Our issues on defense are mediocre DTs, injured DEs, mediocre MIKE and SAM, and mediocre SS. And a mediocre DC. Not our CBs. Our CB trio is the best in the East.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 11-29-2009 at 09:35 AM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:10 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Webster has had issues with big physical WRs like Marshall and Jackson. He simply isn't tall enough to beat them in jump ball situations.

But what youre saying about him padding stats against mediocre WRs is inaccurate. Webster shut down Roddy White, Larry Fitzgerald, Santana Moss, Dwayne Bowe, DeSean Jackson (when he was one him), and more im forgetting off the top of my head.

I would HARDLY call Fitzgerald an average WR.

Our issues on defense are mediocre DTs, injured DEs, mediocre MIKE and SAM, and mediocre SS. And a mediocre DC. Not our CBs. Our CB trio is the best in the East.
All I am saying is he is not Top 5 CB and not the best in the NFC East. I like him a great deal. Dunno what the big deal is. With respect to shut down or not .... Offenses are taking the path of least resistance with the GMen and I would not describe Webster as "path of least resistance."

Best in NFC East as a trio -- maybe. To me that is a more plausible position to take.

FWIW, I remember Fitz having a goo day and ATL WR caught alot of balls and Gonzalez having a huge day. Point is since week 2 (first GMen game I saw), I have been calling the GMen D out for not being too good and yes your LB and DT problem is pretty bad but the corners have been just OK.

Enjoy Sunday at 4.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 12-02-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All I am saying is he is not Top 5 CB and not the best in the NFC East. I like him a great deal. Dunno what the big deal is. With respect to shut down or not .... Offenses are taking the path of least resistance with the GMen and I would not describe Webster as "path of least resistance."

Best in NFC East as a trio -- maybe. To me that is a more plausible position to take.

FWIW, I remember Fitz having a goo day and ATL WR caught alot of balls and Gonzalez having a huge day. Point is since week 2 (first GMen game I saw), I have been calling the GMen D out for not being too good and yes your LB and DT problem is pretty bad but the corners have been just OK.

Enjoy Sunday at 4.
corey webster is not a top 5 CB, i wont agree to that, borderline top 10. Nnamdi Asomugha is considered a top 5 corner despite his visually mediocre play. What you see is not always what you think. Your arrogance just gleams, open your mind man, these players aren't robots. Corey is clearly trying to compensate for the rest of the defense being awful, he has not done bad anyway.

Did Brandon Marshall have a good day? no, he made one great catch that was pretty much undefendable. Marques Colston didnt do great,
our safety play was the problem there. Atlanta recievers didnt do great, Roddy had an average game. Gonzo did ok but that was late in the game, and it sure as hell wasnt webster's fault.

Our defense right now is 'that bad', personnel doesnt allow us to do what sheridan wants to do, he's not the wiz that spags was.

Right now, besides Sheldon Brown, there is no argument of who is better than corey in the division. Samuels clearly benefits from his defense, isn't really even a true cornerback, he is more like a "joker" he appears to be covering but is truly 90% of the time winging it and looking for the ball.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Samuel isn't even a CB? Thats new... lol.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:22 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Enjoy Sunday at 4.
i disagree with your opinion, but i can respect it. to each his own.

Fitz caught 2 quick slants on Corey, thats it. When they motioned him in the slot away from Corey and into deep post routes at our safeties, thats when he caught passes. He did very little against Corey.

Ditto for White. White got locked up. Again, maybe 2 under patterns, thats it. His one big catch of the day was on Cover 2, on a busted coverage. The ATL WR youre thinking of having a good day was Mike Jenkins, who abused Bruce Johnson in that game when we put Johnson on him.

I doubt I'll enjoy Sunday. I expect the Cowboys to blow us out.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I don't know how I totally missed the Corey Webster hype train, but I did. The Giants CBs never impressed me and he never stood out to me at any point (though I didn't single him out as a culprit for getting beat, either).

How has Webster looked this year?

Anyway, I'd have a hard time ranking anyone in the division over Samuel and Brown.

Question: Who is the best safety in the division? Seems like safeties in the NFC East are extremely weak lately. Landry seems like the best almost by default, but I don't consider him anything more than good. Gerald Sensabaugh has been very good for Dallas and Michael Johnson always stood out for the Giants when I saw them (though the bastard plays dirty as ****).
Supporting Caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy who made the 2nd-team All-Pro last year might make a case for best safety.

Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oy-vey. Time will prove me right as it normally does.

Can't wait for next week. Too bad I gotta travel b/c my brother has been able to get us Corp Box for Boy @ GMen seats just about every year. Food, liquor, warmth ..... oh well.
Corp Box? child please. how 'bouts growing a pair and sitting out in the cold like real men do. I know that's what I'll be doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Corp Box? child please. how 'bouts growing a pair and sitting out in the cold like real men do. I know that's what I'll be doing.
I got free tix to a game once and it ended up being in the suites. Needless to say I hated it. I couldn't see anything and no one even was paying attention to the game. One of the worse Giants Stadium experiences.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supporting Caste View Post
Wow. I don't know how I totally missed the Corey Webster hype train, but I did. The Giants CBs never impressed me and he never stood out to me at any point (though I didn't single him out as a culprit for getting beat, either).

How has Webster looked this year?

Anyway, I'd have a hard time ranking anyone in the division over Samuel and Brown.

Question: Who is the best safety in the division? Seems like safeties in the NFC East are extremely weak lately. Landry seems like the best almost by default, but I don't consider him anything more than good. Gerald Sensabaugh has been very good for Dallas and Michael Johnson always stood out for the Giants when I saw them (though the bastard plays dirty as ****).
VJax torched Corey with his far superior size, but that's the only guy who's gotten more than a couple of catches.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 12-03-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys don't think Webster is the best that's fine but you're all voting for the wrong Eagle.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
If you guys don't think Webster is the best that's fine but you're all voting for the wrong Eagle.
Troof. Asante's INTs get everyone's dick hard, but Sheldon's a much better cover guy.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
You wanna freeze your huevos in the cold go right ahead.

The liquor, food, warmth and occasional cute girls are cool by me.... and mid field box is so nice.

We open the windows wide and let the cold come in for awhile then shut it down when it gets too cold.

Anyway, not going this year, which sucks.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Anyone see the game yesterday with that over-rated Jenkins kid in comparison to All-World Webster?
Old 12-07-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Anyone see the game yesterday with that over-rated Jenkins kid in comparison to All-World Webster?
Yeah, Jenkins really is terrible.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are joking, right? Newman and Scandrick suck but Jenkins is one of the best in the NFC, not to mention the division.

Webster got chumped by Roy Williams on at least one occasion. I didn't see the other TD.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sheldon Beast Mode Brown with a pick 6 and two PBU.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

I will look at Sheldon again but Jenkins is best IMHO.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will look at Sheldon again but Jenkins is best IMHO.
If you need to go back and look again to know that Sheldon Brown is the best you have obviously been detached from the reasonable football world. Really? The man might be the best corner in the NFL right now. In two seasons he has given up 2 touchdowns, 1 on a fade to Fitz that no one in the history of the NFL could've defended in the playoffs and 1 to Miles Austin where Sean Jones epically failed in over the top coverage.

Here let me give you some numbers alright.

Last season, Brown was on lockdown.
Season Totals: 63 attempts, 4.84 YPA, 44.44 Forced INC%, 0 TDs, 1 INT

and this year there are no decent stats out there but I know he has been shut down all season aside from one play (Miles Austin) and he has 13 passes defended and 5 interceptions (which is a career high).

Also if I could take back my vote for Asante I would, I voted for Asante on the idea that he did a decent job in coverage and made more plays but this season Sheldon Brown has made plays in coverage, shut his man down every game and has made great tackles and is probably the 2nd best tackling corner in the NFL.

You severely underestimate Sheldon Brown.

Also IMO Corey Webster is no longer in the discussion, he is getting absolutely abused out there now and by Roy Williams no less. The last few times I've watched him he has given up at least one touchdown.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
If you need to go back and look again to know that Sheldon Brown is the best you have obviously been detached from the reasonable football world. Really? The man might be the best corner in the NFL right now. In two seasons he has given up 2 touchdowns, 1 on a fade to Fitz that no one in the history of the NFL could've defended in the playoffs and 1 to Miles Austin where Sean Jones epically failed in over the top coverage.

Here let me give you some numbers alright.

Last season, Brown was on lockdown.
Season Totals: 63 attempts, 4.84 YPA, 44.44 Forced INC%, 0 TDs, 1 INT

and this year there are no decent stats out there but I know he has been shut down all season aside from one play (Miles Austin) and he has 13 passes defended and 5 interceptions (which is a career high).

Also if I could take back my vote for Asante I would, I voted for Asante on the idea that he did a decent job in coverage and made more plays but this season Sheldon Brown has made plays in coverage, shut his man down every game and has made great tackles and is probably the 2nd best tackling corner in the NFL.

You severely underestimate Sheldon Brown.

Also IMO Corey Webster is no longer in the discussion, he is getting absolutely abused out there now and by Roy Williams no less. The last few times I've watched him he has given up at least one touchdown.
I never know what I am talking about ..... anyway .....

Revis by far is the best.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:03 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Anyone see Jenkins shut down Jackson and Floyd?

They tried ....

Can't say the same for T Newman however .....
Old 12-14-2009, 10:09 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Anyone see Jenkins shut down Jackson and Floyd?

They tried ....

Can't say the same for T Newman however .....
he had a pass interference that wouldve been a touchdown...

Jackson also caught a bomb pass on him that wasn't a touchdown, but went for a good 40 yards or so.

I wouldn't say he shut down anything. He didn't have a terrible game, but he wasn't dominant either.

Floyd got past him a couple of times too, but he had help up top.

He had safety help on most plays, and wasn't on Jackson for much of the game. He covered Floyd more than Jackson.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 12-14-2009 at 10:13 AM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

The interference was on Sensabaugh, not Jenkins.

Jackson got one catch on Jenkins but it was a perfect throw. The coverage was very good.

If I could pick one DB in the East for the future it would definitely be Jenkins. Brown and Samuel are definitely better right now. I haven't watched Webster closely enough to comment.