Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best overall team right now is the Ravens.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
The best overall team right now is the Ravens.
Hard to dispute this.

I really think the Saints are a legit top 3 after this week and might be top 2 if we can control the Jets who i think have the best D in the NFL.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
Hard to dispute this.

I really think the Saints are a legit top 3 after this week and might be top 2 if we can control the Jets who i think have the best D in the NFL.
Right now I would say the Saints, Jets and Ravens are the top 3. I like the Colts a lot even though the D is average at best and so is the running game, but thye have the best field general who just knows how to win in the regular season. They also have PIERRE GARCON! Giants are up there as well. Another team I thnk is near the top is the Vikings. Then from there I would say 6-9 teams are interchangible.

Last edited by no bare feet : 09-28-2009 at 01:08 PM.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about Pierre Thomas? over a hundred yards rushing in the second half!
Old 09-28-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets should be top 5 after week 3.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
29. Denver Broncos
30. Cincinnati Bengals
31. Oakland Raiders
32. Cleveland Browns
Correction.

28. Denver Broncos
29. Dallas Cowboys
30. Cincinnati Bengals
31. Oakland Raiders
32. Cleveland Browns
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Minnesota Vikings - They have no real flaws, when healthy they are the best team.

2. Indianapolis Colts - When they get Bob Sanders back, look out!

3. New Orleans Saints - Defense has been better than I imagined, Pierre Thomas gives their offense real balance.

4. New York Giants - They have had a terrible streak of injuries or I would have them higher. I am amazed at how Steve Smith has performed so far, Plaxico who?

5. New England Patriots - I think they will hit their stride sooner rather than later; once Mayo comes back that defense will be legit and the offense will only improve as Brady does.

6. Baltimore Ravens
7. Denver Broncos
8. San Francisco 49ers
9. Pittsburgh Steelers
10. New York Jets
11. Cincinnati Bengals
12. Chicago Bears
13. Philadelphia Eagles
14. Atlanta Falcons
15. San Diego Chargers
16. Green Bay Packers
17. Arizona Cardinals
18. Jacksonville Jaguars
19. Houston Texans
20. Dallas Cowboys
21. Miami Dolphins
22. Tennessee Titans
23. Washington Redskins
24. Seattle Seahawks
25. Detroit Lions
26. Carolina Panthers
27. Buffalo Bills
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
29. Cleveland Browns
30. Oakland Raiders
31. Kansas City Chiefs
32. St Louis Rams

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
1. Minnesota Vikings - They have no real flaws, when healthy they are the best team.

2. Indianapolis Colts - When they get Bob Sanders back, look out!

3. New Orleans Saints - Defense has been better than I imagined, Pierre Thomas gives their offense real balance.

4. New York Giants - They have had a terrible streak of injuries or I would have them higher. I am amazed at how Steve Smith has performed so far, Plaxico who?

5. New England Patriots - I think they will hit their stride sooner rather than later; once Mayo comes back that defense will be legit and the offense will only improve as Brady does.

6. Baltimore Ravens
7. Denver Broncos
8. San Francisco 49ers
9. Pittsburgh Steelers
10. New York Jets
11. Cincinnati Bengals
12. Chicago Bears
13. Philadelphia Eagles
14. Atlanta Falcons
15. San Diego Chargers
16. Green Bay Packers
17. Arizona Cardinals
18. Jacksonville Jaguars
19. Houston Texans
20. Dallas Cowboys
21. Miami Dolphins
22. Tennessee Titans
23. Washington Redskins
24. Seattle Seahawks
25. Detroit Lions
26. Carolina Panthers
27. Buffalo Bills
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
29. Cleveland Browns
30. Oakland Raiders
31. Kansas City Chiefs
32. St Louis Rams
at this point, on any given day, the top 3 are all interchangeable imo.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Injuries are killing the Giants. If we didn't have our depth, we'd be so screwed.

But now with Eli being hurt, he's the one guy we couldn't afford to get hurt. So now we're in trouble if he has a dropoff in production. Eli carries our offense.

When healthy, I'll put our team up against any in the league in terms of overall talent. But we haven't been healthy all season and never will be with the loss of Kenny Phillips.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Injuries are killing the Giants. If we didn't have our depth, we'd be so screwed.

But now with Eli being hurt, he's the one guy we couldn't afford to get hurt. So now we're in trouble if he has a dropoff in production. Eli carries our offense.

When healthy, I'll put our team up against any in the league in terms of overall talent. But we haven't been healthy all season and never will be with the loss of Kenny Phillips.
I expect Eli not to miss a drop.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I expect Eli not to miss a drop.
i think he'll have a dropoff in production, now the question is how much. you get your power from your legs, if he can't plant the way he used to, he'll start throwing inaccurately.

the guy has been lights out for us so far, but I expect that to change a bit. he is one tough cookie though, so we'll see.

i think he should play against Oakland, work out the kinks against a lesser opponent so he'll know what he can and can't do when we play NO the following week.

I also expect teams to blitz us like hell and test out his mechanics and foot a bit.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
i think he'll have a dropoff in production, now the question is how much. you get your power from your legs, if he can't plant the way he used to, he'll start throwing inaccurately.

the guy has been lights out for us so far, but I expect that to change a bit. he is one tough cookie though, so we'll see.

i think he should play against Oakland, work out the kinks against a lesser opponent so he'll know what he can and can't do when we play NO the following week.

I also expect teams to blitz us like hell and test out his mechanics and foot a bit.
is it his right or left foot? if it's his left foot i wouldn't expect too much. if it's right foot..you may be right..
Old 10-06-2009, 11:07 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
is it his right or left foot? if it's his left foot i wouldn't expect too much. if it's right foot..you may be right..
right foot.

i think it doesn't matter to be honest, both are a big deal. you plant with your right foot, but when you release, you put your weight on your left foot. both feet play a huge role.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I donate my right foot to the cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
right foot.

i think it doesn't matter to be honest, both are a big deal. you plant with your right foot, but when you release, you put your weight on your left foot. both feet play a huge role.
I heard it was on the outside of his right foot, which would hurt his dropback and mobility but less the power and accuracy (LOL).

Push off the inside of your foot, not the outside.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Correction.

28. Denver Broncos
29. Dallas Cowboys
30. Cincinnati Bengals
31. Oakland Raiders
32. Cleveland Browns
Child please, those rankings are ridiculous. The Bengals are better than Dallas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Correction.

28. Denver Broncos
29. Dallas Cowboys
30. Cincinnati Bengals
31. Oakland Raiders
32. Cleveland Browns
27. Denver Broncos
28. New England Patriots
29. Cincinatti Bengals
30. Dallas Cowboys