Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Julius Peppers: 7 sacks in 8 games, 3 FF, 1 INT, 1 Touchdown
Osi Umenyiora: 4 sacks, 2 FF

Just 'sayin..
Osi's also coming off a season ending injury...

argument fail

and you also left our Osi's TD as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Given Sundays game, here's a debate for you:

Chris Johnson or Maurice Jones-Drew?

Go.
MJD, the juciness of his thighs remind me to that of Raymell Rice.
not quite as juicy, but pretty damn close
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
It has been about five years since the classic Umenyiora vs. Peppers debate. This should be fun. First off:

John Abraham is the better and more productive player than Dwight Freeney

Reason: When Freeney first came into the league he was nigh unstoppable, especially in that track meet they call a stadium. However, as he has aged he has been getting hurt a lot, lost a step, and hasn't been the force he used to be. Not to mention teams take advantage of him in the running/screen game and it has hurt the Colts in big time games (see Darren Sproles).

John Abraham has been consistently great his entire career and has seen no drop-off. If anything he looks better and more balanced as a player in recent years.

Either comment on this one or add your own.
And your trying to say John Abraham never been hurt? The guy has missed around 20 to 25 games. Also now he only plays about 65% of the snaps a game so he doesn't get hurt. I get it, Abraham plays for your team. So you like him more.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Joe Flacco is better and more productive player than Matt Ryan. :p
Negative, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Given Sundays game, here's a debate for you:

Chris Johnson or Maurice Jones-Drew?

Go.
That is the toughest one yet. If we had a draft I would take Chris Johnson, but it is really close.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote