Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'm curious to know what has been the biggest change from last year to this. If anything, the addition of Cutler should have created a better run game for them. I really haven't paid much attention to the o-line play for the Bears.
Orlando Pace is stiff. Chris Williams isn't enough of a mauler to push on the right side. Garza hasn't looked half bad, and Kreutz is just getting keyed on in gap assignments.

As importantly Omiyale just doesn't look comfortable in the left guard position.

Cutler has helped in the pass blocking, but the run blocking has been poor at best especially on the right side, Forte can't hit a hole that's not there, and all he really has is moving outside, he's quick, he's not chris johnson quick to be able to consistently move outside and pound the ball off tackle.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
2008 and 2009 season combines

Jeff Backus: 19 games, 10.25 sacks allowed, 6 False Start penalties, 6 Holding penalties
Ryan Clady: 19 games, 0.5 sacks allowed, 1 False Start penalty, 1 Holding penalty
Michael Roos: 19 games, 2 sacks allowed, 6 False Start penalties, 0 Holding penalties
Joe Thomas: 19 games, 5.5 sacks allowed, 5 False Start penalties, 1 Holding penalty

I'll let you draw your own conclusions, based on how much you value stats for offensive linemen.
Im not going to judge right now because I never watch Clady run block, but I would be willing to bet that Michael Roos is much better . Ill watch him the next time I see a Broncos game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 09-28-2009 at 06:01 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Bo Jackson basically is the same size / speed combo as Adrian Peterson right?

NFL.com has them both listed at 6-1 and roughly 220 lbs (Peterson @ 217 & Jackson @ 227). I'm comparing AP more to other great backs of different sizes and speeds, such as:
Bo Jackson was MUCH bigger in terms of thickness than Adrian Peterson and quite a bit faster. That's the crazy part--Jackson was ridiculously fast. Peterson is amazing, but Jackson was more amazing.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who would you guys rather have Texans Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald. They're not my teams. But both had average to below average QB's for a couple years right?

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take andre johnson over fitz because he's the esecond best deep threat behind randy, which changes coverage a lot more than a dominant intermediate receiver like fitzy and Roos over clady because they're both exceptional pass blockers while Roos is one of the best run blocking LT.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Im not going to judge right now because I never watch Clady run block, but I would be willing to bet that Michael Roos is much better . But Ill watch him the next time I see a Broncos game.
These stats also completely ignore how good the quarterback is at avoiding stats.

Or for that matter run blocking. The reason why Certain guys are held in higher regard than others who gave up slightly less sacks has more to do with simple numbers of sacks allowed and how many times they flinch, if you've got a QB with a slow release (Roethlisberger) you're going to look a lot worse than a guy who fires it out overly quick.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tashard Choice is at worst better than 50% of starting RBs in the NFL.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Funny thing is he'd be a third stringer in Carolina.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Funny thing is he'd be a third stringer in Carolina.
The funny thing is he's a third stringer already.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I think I'm gonna have to ask you to defend that one,

Buffalo; Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch. no
Miami; Ronnie Brown. no
New England; He probably wouldn't start but he'd get more carries than he does. Maybe
New York: He'd get carries, but I'd take Shonn Green and Leon Washington as a change of pace over him. no

Baltimore: Willis and Ray Rice...no
Cincinnati: Cedric Benson has looked like a monster. no
Cleveland: Yes, probably but I really like Davis
Pittsburgh: Willie Parker, Rashard Mendenhall, no

Houston: Steve Slaton, I wouldn't...some might, maybe
Indy: Addai, Brown. no
Jacksonville: MJD, no
Tennessee: Chris Johnson, no

Denver: Knowshon Moreno, no
Chiefs: Larry Johnson, he wouldn't start over LJ but he may be as productive...I'll say maybe
Raiders: DMC, Micheal Bush. no
San Diego: LT and Sproles, no

Dallas: Obviously not...he's 3rd team
New York: Brandon Jacobs, no
Philly: Westbrook, McCoy..no
Washington: Portis, Betts no

Chicago: Forte, no
Minnesota: Peterson, Taylor. NO!!
Green Bay: Grant, eh...maybe
Lions: Kevin Smith, no

Falcons: Turner, no
Panthers: Williams, Stewart, no
Saints: Thomas, Bush, Bell, no
Tampa Bay: Williams, Ward, Graham, no

Arizona: Wells, at this moment yes...but I'd rather have Wells longterm so no
St Louis: Jackson, no
San Fran: Gore, no
Seattle: Jones, no

In my opinion, there's one team maybe two (Cleveland and New England) in the NFL that Tashard Choice would probably start for. And only a handful of teams he's better than the second guy. He's never even had a 100 yard game

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Felix Jones >>>>>>>>>>> Darren McFadden
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Felix Jones >>>>>>>>>>> Darren McFadden
Peyton Hillis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Felix Jones > Darren McFadden

Hillis is a beast

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody is better than Jake Delhomme.

At throwing interceptions.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's too bad Felix Jones isn't on a team that would use him more (why didn't he have more than 10 touches before he got hurt?). I really love watching him play.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the problem is the Cowboys. He needs to stay healthy, so they can give me more touches. He's their best playmaker by far, they know that.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Nobody is better than Jake Delhomme.

At throwing interceptions.

Jamarcus Russell can throw an interception from 80 yards away!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

chester taylor>any other 2nd string RB

sig by BoneKrusher
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylishis View Post

Let's face it, the shortie breaks games.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahmad Bradshaw also says hi.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylishis View Post
Leon Washington, Darren Sproles, Felix Jones, Willis McGahee/Ray Rice (whoever the **** is the backup there), Jonathan Stewart, and Ahmad Bradshaw disagree.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add Fred Jackson there too.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Leon Washington, Darren Sproles, Felix Jones, Willis McGahee/Ray Rice (whoever the **** is the backup there), Jonathan Stewart, and Ahmad Bradshaw disagree.
I'd add Fred Jackson and maybe even Lenwhale to that list.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Except for Clady, Roos, and Gross.
Little late getting here, but no. JT hasn't gotten beat at all this year. He has been completely dominant.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Little late getting here, but no. JT hasn't gotten beat at all this year. He has been completely dominant.
Clady is ridiculous. How did this guy fall to 12, it makes no sense. What a miss by the scouts. At least Roos had to develop.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Felix Jones is better and more productive than Bo Jackson.

ESPN put up an intersting stat on Monday that Felix Jones became the first running back since Bo Jackson in 1987 to have at least 400 yards in his first 50 carries.

Jackson had 424 yards on his first 50 carries. Jones had 438 yards on his first 50 carries.

Here's the breakdown:

FELIX JONES

at Cleveland - 9 carries, 62 yards
vs. Philadelphia - 3 carries, 10 yards
at Green Bay - 6 carries, 76 yards
vs. Washington - 0 carries, 0 yards
vs. Cincinnati - 9 carries, 96 yards
at Arizona - 3 carries, 22 yards
at Tampa Bay - 6 carries, 22 yards
vs. NY Giants - 7 carries, 96 yards
vs. Carolina - 8 carries, 94 yards
Totals - 51 carries, 478 yards