Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-27-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Completely agree. Any team with a strong offensive line can probably beat us. Even if you put as at #9 due to accomplishments, Auburn is a lot more deserving.
Yea, we're going to struggle MIGHTILY against any team with a power running game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they got the love for the fact they went into Happy Valley with 107,000 fans and dominated on the way to the win.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
One thing I don't get about the Iowa love is that if we all agree that Penn State was (and still is) overrated, why does Iowa get a ton of credit for beating them? I actually think #17 is a pretty fair ranking for a team that was a blocked FG away from losing to a IAA team, it's just that Penn State shouldnt even be ranked
Yea, I have no problem being ranked 17.

It's the fact that PSU is 13.

And even if PSU is overrated, they are still a top 25 team, imo. Add that to the fact that we just went into arguably the toughest atmosphere in college football and came out with an impressive victory.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
One thing I don't get about the Iowa love is that if we all agree that Penn State was (and still is) overrated, why does Iowa get a ton of credit for beating them? I actually think #17 is a pretty fair ranking for a team that was a blocked FG away from losing to a IAA team, it's just that Penn State shouldnt even be ranked
They also beat an Arizona team that is underrated. Having one close game shouldn't penalize them that much, they still won.

There are a lot of teams above Iowa with much less impressive resumes overall.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think all you can say at this point is once you get past Alabama at #3, it appears to be a wide open race for the rest of the top 10 and the top 25. I'm betting that there is going to be quite a few more upsets before this is said and done.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like these at all. After stuggling with an unranked team, LSU moves up 3 spots? Does anyone really believe Boise is the 5th best team in the nation?

Why Oklahoma above OSU? Why Iowa behind PSU in the coaches?

Hopefully a few more weeks set these things right. I definately don't believe half of those teams are as good as they are ranked.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
They also beat an Arizona team that is underrated. Having one close game shouldn't penalize them that much, they still won.

There are a lot of teams above Iowa with much less impressive resumes overall.
Funny how that logic works for a Big 10 school like Iowa but not a SEC school like LSU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm assuming you mean too high, otherwise I would love to hear how a team that struggled to beat Miss. State and whose signature win was over a Washington team that isn't even that good deserves to be in the top 3.
The same Washington team that beat USC, who is now ranked 7th in the country, unless you feel that USC is overrated.

LSU did struggle with a tenacious Mississippi State team in very sloppy conditions and still pulled out a W. That's more than Penn State, Ole Miss, or California can say for themselves. I am by no means apologizing for LSU's performance on the field as this game should have been a statement game. I guess in a certain way it was a statement game, we just made the wrong statement. Do I agree with where their ranked in the polls? Absolutely not. LSU is by no means the fourth best team in the country and I have been outspoken in my concerns over their defensive and offensive lines.

I am not happy with how several of the teams are ranked. USC moved up 5 spots after beating up on a weak Washington State team. This comes a week after they lost to an unranked Washington team and only dropped 9 spots, whereas Ole Miss loses to an unranked South Carolina team and drops 17 spots. Then Iowa, who was unranked last week, moved up to 13th.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 09-28-2009 at 09:15 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wrong thread

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Funny how that logic works for a Big 10 school like Iowa but not a SEC school like LSU.
Not at all. I'm not saying Iowa shouldn't be penalized for barely beating N.Iowa just like I'm not saying LSU should be greatly punished by barely beating Miss State. The entirety of their resume's should be taken into account.

Quote:
The same Washington team that beat USC, who is now ranked 7th in the country, unless you feel that USC is overrated.
No, I just base things off of more than one game. Washington beat an injured USC team, they also lost to Stanford. I think they are probably somewhere in between, and probably closer to the Stanford game.

Quote:
LSU did struggle with a tenacious Mississippi State team in very sloppy conditions and still pulled out a W. That's more than Penn State, Ole Miss, or California can say for themselves
LSU is ranked 4th in the country. You are basically making my point by comparing them to teams in the bottom 5-10.

Quote:
I am by no means apologizing for LSU's performance on the field as this game should have been a statement game. I guess in a certain way it was a statement game, we just made the wrong statement. Do I agree with where their ranked in the polls? Absolutely not. LSU is by no means the fourth best team in the country and I have been outspoken in my concerns over their defensive and offensive lines.
Fair enough. I don't think we even disagree then. LSU may be a top 5 team, I just don't feel like they've proven that yet on the field. I'm assuming the OP thought they should be ranked even higher, and I have no idea why other than homerism.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 09-28-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Does anyone really believe Boise is the 5th best team in the nation?
I do at this point, yes. Why not? They beat an Oregon team pretty soundly that looked really damn impressive against Cal and Utah. They also beat an always tough Fresno State team by 14 points and trounced the other two teams.

Put it this way, of the undefeateds, I can't think of 5 more teams with an impressive resume right now.

Someone earlier mentioned how messy things get after the top 3. I would take Boise State's resume over that of Texas by a mile.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:46 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At the same time, you can't reasonably think Texas would lose to Boise? They might have a decent resume at this point, biggest win is at home over Oregon, but they have nothing left on their schedule.

Theres 10-15 teams that I'm fairly confident would beat Boise right now.

BTW, nice Big Ten picks last week.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again, once you get past Alabama at #3 none of the teams have proved squat and are there based on their reputations and not their performance on the football field and hence you will find a lot of confusing standings which make no sense.
As for Boise St., they have every right to be ranked at #5. Boise has shown in the past that they can beat anybody or don't people remember they dominated Oklahoma in a Bowl game. I'll tell you this much, teams don't want to play Boise St. in a Bowl game. It may look easy on paper but Boise St. comes to play and are highly motivated by their HC.

I don't think LSU is #4 in the country but who do you put past them since nobody else has done enough to be ahead of them at this point in the season.
Ditto for USC, Ohio St. Oklahoma etc. These teams are not through losing so we are just going to have to wait for about another month before we get a real clear picture of the top 10 and the top 25. Reputation is carrying the day at this point whether we like it or not.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:57 AM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most underrated team in Football right now is a toss-up between Arizona and Wisconsin.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I don't think LSU is #4 in the country but who do you put past them since nobody else has done enough to be ahead of them at this point in the season.
This was the major debate for LSU to play OSU in '07
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Smoke14
Rookie

Smoke14 smells like sex panther.Smoke14 smells like sex panther.

Cincinnati in the Top 10!!! Love it.
Smoke14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Does anyone really believe Boise is the 5th best team in the nation?
No...

They are the 4th best team in the nation. I think they could give Alabama a hell of a game as well. Florida and Texas are really the only two team I don't think they have any chance of beating. They have the best coach in the country and already have more impressive wins (vs Oregon, at Fresno State) than most schools in the top ten.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If USC and OU win this weekend do they both jump VT, provided VT beats Duke?

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Whoa, really? I'm a Michigan homer of course, but top 10?

:D

No, we're not top 10. Big test this week against a power running team.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
If USC and OU win this weekend do they both jump VT, provided VT beats Duke?
Doubt it. USC & OU both had very embarrasing losses.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
billybeejr
Rookie

billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alabama is better than Texas imo.

I love how the voters have osu 1 spot ahead of a team that beat them in Stillwater.\

Last edited by billybeejr : 09-29-2009 at 07:55 PM.
billybeejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

OUs loss really wasn't that bad. They lost to a good BYU team after Bradford went out.

I still don't see them hopping VT though. Unless VT loses they should keep moving up.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post

No, we're not top 10. Big test this week against a power running team.
I mean, as much as I'd love us to be a top 10 team this year, I still think we lose at least 3 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybeejr View Post
Alabama is better than Texas imo.

I love how the voters have osu 1 spot ahead of a team that beat them in Stillwater.\
Yup, just like Iowa with PSU.

Apparently almost losing is worse than actually losing.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:36 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Gators, Crimson Tide & Longhorns are all side by side on the top shelf right now. Florida is most at risk now b/c of the Tebow concussion.

Cincinnati is the wild card, this yr's team that could come out of nowhere to upset the big boys.

BCS busters: TCU, Boise St, & Houston. Brent, I admit it: I was wrong about the U of H Cougars, nobody is getting more done with less right now. One of these 3 will break thru to a BCS bowl, bet on it. My money is on the TCU Hornytoads & that defense, just ask Oklahoma about them.

What if everybody has 1 loss --> Oklahoma & SC are right back in it. But the arrow is pointing down, down, way down on the Trojans now with the U-Dub loss & the freakish weight lifting accident that almost killed their RB.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
But the arrow is pointing down, down, way down on the Trojans now with the U-Dub loss & the freakish weight lifting accident that almost killed their RB.
I love Stafon Johnson and am really disappointed to see him get injured, but USC has, like, five running backs that could start at major D-1 schools.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote