Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-02-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Well the way the Pac-10 is looking this year they probably could....other years they could finish top 3 for sure only because USC had been winning the conference...but say years like this one they would have a great shot at winning it.
i doubt a team that gives up 34 points to Fresno State could go undefeated in the Pac-10.

I'm not saying boise state is a bad team because they are far from it but everyone puts too much stock into their win against (albeit a good win) against oregon in the FIRST game of the season (in my opinion was a fluke loss).
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote