Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-28-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
While Butkus was something special and he was first. I still think Lambert was more prolific. It was basically Butkus, Lambert, LT, and then a break until Ray Ray. Butkus in the until 73', Lambert from 74'-84', and LT from 81'-93'.

Sacks were officialy kept up with until 82'. Lambert retired in 84' after missing most of the season cause of injury and had 23.5 sacks. So he could have in the range of 110-130 sacks as well.
Im torn on my greatest MIKE of all time list. I have Butkus as the consensus #1, but ive fluctuated between Lambert and Singletary as #2.

Ray Lewis is probably #4 on my list.

As for MIKEs in general, I think Sam Huff was the first of the "modern" MIKEs. Tom Landry invented the 4-3 defense with the Giants and built it around Sam Huff.

So Huff is the first true 4-3 MIKE to play the game, and is an obvious HOFer, but I think Butkus was the most dominant of the bunch.

If we go by eras, it was probably

Huff 50s
Nietscke 60s
Butkus 70s
Lambert 70s/early 80s
Singletary 80s
Jr Seau 90s
Ray Lewis 2000s
Old 09-28-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, its almost too impossible to rank them. I put Lambert ahead because of my Steeler bias. But it's not like it can't be argued. It's not that far out there.

Thing that impresses me the most, is Lambert played at around 210 lbs probably. His rookie year he weighed in almost under 200 lbs. I'm almost positive Butkus played at around 230+ atleast. Which was around the size of most linemen.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Yes he is, and so is Joe.

Junior! Junior Junior Junior, too many people just remember the broken down version that has been lurking around the NFL the last few years.
No he's not and neither is Joe.

See that was subjective and easy.

Junior? and how just old are you wise one?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the hagiography of these old players from the 70s and 80s, most of whom none of us have ever seen play, is a little ridiculous. I can tell you that twenty years from now Ray Lewis will be "the best LB of all time." Because there will be a few people pumping him up based on nostalgia and the young people will simply accept it.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I think the hagiography of these old players from the 70s and 80s, most of whom none of us have ever seen play, is a little ridiculous. I can tell you that twenty years from now Ray Lewis will be "the best LB of all time." Because there will be a few people pumping him up based on nostalgia and the young people will simply accept it.

While I agree, I don't think it is proper to list the study of Ray Lewis as hagiography. ha

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He waits......

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
He waits......

Ah yes. My favorite young LB

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldnt assume that if i were you.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea, its almost too impossible to rank them. I put Lambert ahead because of my Steeler bias. But it's not like it can't be argued. It's not that far out there.

Thing that impresses me the most, is Lambert played at around 210 lbs probably. His rookie year he weighed in almost under 200 lbs. I'm almost positive Butkus played at around 230+ atleast. Which was around the size of most linemen.
I remember watching how Butkus was as big as most OL.. Guess it was true

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
No he's not and neither is Joe.

See that was subjective and easy.

Junior? and how just old are you wise one?
Judging by your tone I would say older than you. :D I grew up overdosing on Junior fever.

LT and Montana in a class by themselves might be subjective, but I wouldn't consider it an unpopular opinion.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Butkus played at around 6-3 and 250 lbs. Which was about the size of most interior O-linemen, which ironically he was (Center+ MLB) when he played at Illinois.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the Manster, Randy White.

I don't think anyone has mentioned Jack Youngblood, either. I hated him because he gave us fits in the 70s, but he was a hell of a player.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinChase View Post
I can't believe no one has mentioned the Manster, Randy White.

I don't think anyone has mentioned Jack Youngblood, either. I hated him because he gave us fits in the 70s, but he was a hell of a player.
How could we forget Randy White? Once they moved him to the DL he was All World.

I loved Youngblood playing with the broken leg, they'd be out a year if that happened nowadays.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
While I agree, I don't think it is proper to list the study of Ray Lewis as hagiography. ha

Touche..

Honestly you cannot compare players now to the dominant players of past decades. The game was different, and our perspectives are skewed to the great players back then. We all know that Champ Bailey wasn't really a "shutdown" corner, although he was very good. Yet in ten to twenty years his performance will be exaggerated: "teams never even through to his side!"

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Touche..

Honestly you cannot compare players now to the dominant players of past decades. The game was different, and our perspectives are skewed to the great players back then. We all know that Champ Bailey wasn't really a "shutdown" corner, although he was very good. Yet in ten to twenty years his performance will be exaggerated: "teams never even through to his side!"
+1

I think it's silly that teens or guys in their twenties will say Butkus was the best LB ever or Joe Greene was the best DT ever. Judge the guys from your era, not guys you've never seen play.
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Nnamdi Asomugha the last 2-3 seasons....
DEF. NOT!

has he been good? of coarse

but Champs 05-07 years were WAY better than Nnamdi's Champ was 2nd in DMVP voting that year....

Nnamdi has never been close to winning d player of the year
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I hear this question I think of Lawrence Taylor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
When I hear this question I think of Lawrence Taylor.
Yea LT, and Ray Lewis come to mind for me
Old 09-29-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Champ from 05-07(3 years)

230 tackles, 44 passes defended, 21 Ints, 3 TD's

Nnamdi 05-08(4 years)

184 tackles, 41 passes defended, 10 ints, 1 TD's

And in those years champ played under coyer and bates, and the broncos CB played the most man to man match ups in the NFL...i think it was like 72% man coverage....and bailey was the least targeted in those 3 years

Last edited by Denver Bronco56 : 09-29-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Deion Sanders

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
Lawrence Taylor changed the way the game was played forever.

He's far and away the greatest defensive player in NFL history.
There are others who changed the way the game is played at their position too.

Darrell Green and Deion were one of the first CBs who didn't play LCB or RCB, instead they lined up on an opponent's best WR.

Plenty of great DTs who changed the way OCs designed interior blocking schemes.

But whenever you see a big butt OT lined up in a two point stance selling out on a pass play, you can thank LT. No tackle in a three point stance could ever block him on passing downs. People talk about LT's sack numbers, but what they fail to mention is during the first 5-6 years of his career, whenever he rushed the QB, he always ended up in the backfield, sack or not. His pressure numbers on pass downs must be close to .850.

This list could be 50 deep easily. Where's Bruce Smith??

And Jack Tatum was a true psychotic at the safety position, the man who inspired the play of Ronnie Lott.

Start at 1960, and for each decade pick your top 10. That should give you roughly 30 to 40 of the best to ever play on the defensive side of the ball.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:46 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool thread.

As someone who has only been following the sport for 5 years it is kind of fun to learn about the past, obviously I have made an effort to watch what I can, but in Australia that means internet only for getting games from the past so it is limited at best.

I wonder if in 20 years time the bias placed on past players will be as strong given that it is now very easy to obtain copies of every game online, will that clear and accessible footage lead to those players being downgraded as the game naturally gets bigger, faster and stronger?

I have followed basketball for basically 20 years now(17-18 to be precise) and I haven't noticed the same "love" for the 90's guys as I do for the 80s players. Guys like Stockton, Payton and Mark Price amongst others have basically been thrown under the bus since their retirement, it becomes particularly evident when you hear people talk about Steve Nash, who isn't half the player any of those 3 were but if you asked 10 average fan now he would be more highly regarded. Guys like Barkley, Hakeem, Robinson, Ewing and Malone amongst others don't seem to get the love that lesser players are now and from the 80s did, they are almost a forgotten generation of players and that is just the stars, never mind the lesser players.

As for my take... the most "dominating" players that I have seen in my 5 years would be the following guys, trying to break it down a bit by position but mostly just going with the guys who have stood out...

DE - Jared Allen - Has been consistently dominant the last few years, both on a poor line and a great line.
DT - Kevin Williams - Has been the best DT in a 4-3 that I have seen in my time watching. Shaun Rogers and Tommie Harris have both had comparable seasons or individual games but Williams just stands out.
LB - Ray Lewis - Even at the end of his career, still dominant, still a star.
LB - Patrick Willis - Is every bit the defensive player that AD is offensive player. Willis is a genuine superstar in my book and a freak to boot.
OLB - Shawne Merriman - Was just so dominant a couple of years ago, genuinely created fear in offenses, I never get that same "vibe" off of Ware though he is every bit as good statistically.

CB - Bailey/Nmandi - On that same shutdown level.
CB - Antoine Winfield - Honourable mention for the way he plays the run, is not close to elite as a coverage man, but his run skills are as dominant as I have seen in a corner.

S - Sean Taylor - Was scary for the year a bit before he was killed. Such a pity as he was fun as hell to watch.
S - Polamalu/Reed - How do you separate these two? Reed is a game changer against the pass on another level, Polamalu more of an all around game changer but on the same level of impact.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, but those are the guys who stand out to me and came to mind when seeing the thread title.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:11 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
How could we forget Randy White? Once they moved him to the DL he was All World.

I loved Youngblood playing with the broken leg, they'd be out a year if that happened nowadays.
I love me some Youngblood, but playing through his injury wasn't some superhuman feat. He had a broken fibula, which is the non-weight bearing bone in the leg. I remember Khalif Barnes playing through a similar injury for Jacksonville early in his career.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lawrence Taylor was just dominant. I think he's the reason for the short intermediate passing game.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:56 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just loved hearing announcers claim Ray Lewis as "the best defender ever." Thats the biggest load of **** I've ever heard.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote