Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 09-28-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Packers-Vikings, Week 4

Something's supposed to be special about this game. I can't seem to remember what though.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett Swain's first trip to the Metrodome?
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will be epic. Unfortunately my seats are right behind the visitor's bench, so i will probably be surrounded by a good number of stinkin' Packers' fans. ;)
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope we can get some good clean shots on you know who. I absolutely hate everything about the Viqueens and there is not a game I want to win more.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
It will be epic. Unfortunately my seats are right behind the visitor's bench, so i will probably be surrounded by a good number of stinkin' Packers' fans. ;)
Hopefully me and I wont be abiding.

I really hope Cliffy can get healthy for this game. If Rodgers keeps getting sacked it could be a long game.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a good feeling about our offensive line going up against Jared Allen and the Williams.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:33 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yah, Serena and Venus are juicers and have all off-season to roid-freak their tubs of lard into shape. AD bruised a bit, so if Favreau has to air it out, Wood and Harris could add to their pick totals.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh. i'm just stressed. not even excited. it's gonna be a long 3 hours. i feel like i'm gonna need a bye week to recover just as a fan.

I don't like our chances in this game. team for team, we're pretty even. But, I don't see how the Packers will have an answer for Adrian Peterson and Jared Allen.

It'd be hard to imagine stopping AD when Cedric Benson ran all over us.

And, it's hard to imagine blocking Jared Allen when we made Antwaan Odom look like Reggie White.

That said, there's no reason the defense can't get fired up and treat Brent like a worthless rag doll..and force him to treat our DBs like WRs.

And, to the poster that said there's no game he'd rather win. there is for me. it's on november 1st at Lambeau Field.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I hope we get some clean shots, and as mentioned by others I want the wins vs. Minnesota more than any other game. I too am a little worried about Adrian Peterson and Jared Allen. We let Cedric Benson get 100 yards rushing so how is AP going to do? Odom gets 5 sacks, what is Allen going to do?

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

plus, we really didnt' get a lot of pressure vs cincy or stl. I wonder though, the defense could not have looked more vanilla in those 2 games. didn't have the crazy looks and blitzes ya normally see with a Capers defense. i can't help wonder if we are saving the good stuff for brent and the 'queens.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
ugh. i'm just stressed. not even excited. it's gonna be a long 3 hours. i feel like i'm gonna need a bye week to recover just as a fan.
Well you're in luck, Packers have a bye after this.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Anyone else going to the game?

they get smoked.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is the game at Green Bay going to be Primetime game as well?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
is the game at Green Bay going to be Primetime game as well?
Nope. Nov 1st 12pm

they get smoked.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Anyone else going to the game?
It might be just the 2 of us off of here. How much did you spend on tickets btw? if you don't mind me asking.

I dropped 175 and my seats aren't even that great, it was just too great of an opportunity for me to pass up i guess :D

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm wishing an injury free game between these two bad-blooded teams.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:08 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30 View Post
It might be just the 2 of us off of here. How much did you spend on tickets btw? if you don't mind me asking.

I dropped 175 and my seats aren't even that great, it was just too great of an opportunity for me to pass up i guess :D
220 per. But they're nice ticket's (as nice as they get at the dome). I bought them along time ago.

they get smoked.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Sounds like Clifton is out for sure and Raji looks doubtful now too. Great.

they get smoked.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Packers are going to win the game in my opinion because they have the highest turnover margin in the game. Also, Brett Favre can make stupid throws, and I see that in his future Monday night. Finally, Peterson has a tendency to fumble.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Simple math, 12>4

Still, every storyline is Brett Favre vs the Packers. I think the true story of this game will be Adrian Peterson against the Packer defense. Green Bay's run defense is not good.

I hope for a close game that the Pack can eek out at the end. And I'm praying to God that Aaron Rodgers leaves this game without a broken neck...

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Hutch is questionable. That would be big.

they get smoked.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:51 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Hutch is questionable. That would be big.
yup. that'd cancel out the lack of Raji nicely. that's polite of them.

now, if only they'd pull jared allen due to clifton's injury. haha.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:04 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
yup. that'd cancel out the lack of Raji nicely. that's polite of them.
Raji is supposed to play.

they get smoked.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was it last year or the year before Harris tackled AD low and it knocked him out for the game? ...If Peterson somehow got knocked out of the game on another "fair" hit like that, I wouldn't be too beat up about it.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Was it last year or the year before Harris tackled AD low and it knocked him out for the game? ...If Peterson somehow got knocked out of the game on another "fair" hit like that, I wouldn't be too beat up about it.
i don't want to wish for injuries. if this game lives up to the hype, it'll be a game we'll remember for our whole lives. knocking AD out would cheapen things. plus, if the 'queens still managed to win, you know who would get all the credit.

i want both teams to be at their best. and i want brett favre to throw 4 interceptions and fumble the ball when kampman hits him hard. yes.