Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 3 Thoughts

Just my thoughts on stuff around the league, I try not to repeat stuff I've said before. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Here goes:
  • Many people expect Tony Romo to develop, but I think this is Tony Romo developed. An undrafted free agent quarterback out of Eastern Illinois who learned and developed for three years (03-05) before finally seeing the field sometime in his fourth season (06). What you see is what you get, essentially the finished product. This is Tony Romo.
  • Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie reminds me of a younger Deangelo Hall.
  • The Scott Pioli-Todd Haley marriage isn't going to last in Kansas City, I give it until the spring of 2011 at the very most. Haley is too volatile, especially as he'll be stuck with a quarterback who isn't good enough but is already terribly overpaid by the GM in charge Pioli.
  • I said this to a friend over the summer: Dick Jauron is a nice guy. Dick Jauron is a smart guy. But Dick Jauron is not a good football coach.
  • Jason Campbell is a bust. I have no idea why no one comes out and says it, but he is a definite bust. He doesn't have it whatsoever, period. Maybe he'll be a good back-up in the NFL, at best. For all the current flak the Redskins are getting for their constant changes, they most definitely need to change the quarterback this offseason when they hire a new head coach, offensive coordinator, and quarterbacks coach. It's not about change for change's sake, it's time to end the failed experiment (Campbell + Jim Zorn aka Dead Man Walking) and try to get it right with the next attempt.
  • Last year, Patrick Willis didn't make the All-Pro team because he had one less vote (17) than Jon Beason (18). As long as Willis stays healthy, he doesn't have to worry about that repeating this year. Especially if Monday night was any indication.
  • Dwight Freeney thoroughly abused Mike Gandy on Sunday night, but the only surprise is why Wisenhunt and Grimm didn't give Gandy any good help. Especially when, on the Monday before that game, Miami wasn't as stupid as they had their 1st overall pick and supposed Pro Bowl LT Jake Long one-on-one against Freeney for only 15 snaps for the entire game, and Freeney beat him around for most of them. Otherwise Freeney was doubled the entire night and the Dolphins ran away from him.
  • Speaking of the Dolphins, I am not a believer in their (puppet) head coach Tony Sparano. I don't think he's a good head coach, really. He might even be as bad as Eric Mangini, although at least Sparano has a really good offensive coordinator.
  • LeSean McCoy runs like a guy who runs 4.5-ish.
  • Week 3 and Marc Bulger is injured, what a shocker. He has no courage, no spine, no heart, no guts, no leadership, no nothing - the guy should be in the NFL version of the Wizard of Oz. What a paper quarterback. The only thing he's good for is stealing paycheck after paycheck from the St. Louis Rams, thanks to the idiots previously in charge who signed him to his 6-year $60M contract. Call him Marc Burglar.
  • Tom Brady ripping and screaming at teammates and coaches on the sidelines. As usual. Still got to build up their Golden Boy though.
  • The Jets look pretty good, but I'm still a little leery. I want to see two things: (1) how they fare after Week 4, when teams will have the four weeks' of game film on Sanchez and the rest of the team; and (2) whether Kris Jenkins can stay healthy enough for the whole season, which I personally doubt it. But they do look good, and that's with them not giving Leon Washington the ball enough so far.
  • Good teams are good teams and bad teams are bad teams because of the decision-makers involved. There's no two ways about it. If the guys at the top are making bad decisions, the result is a bad team. Good decision-makers, good teams.

Last edited by Geo : 09-29-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how no one bashes Cutler anymore

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:21 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What Tony Romo are you referring to?
Old 09-29-2009, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
  • Good teams are good teams and bad teams are bad teams because of the decision-makers involved. There's no two ways about it. If the guys at the top are making bad decisions, the result is a bad team. Good decision-makers, good teams.
This is a good point. Though, I would use the term "franchise" rather than team because every once in awhile you do find a team or squad that can perform particularly well or poorly for just a single season and I believe that is usually luck.

I also agree with:

Quote:
  • Many people expect Tony Romo to develop, but I think this is Tony Romo developed. An undrafted free agent quarterback out of Eastern Illinois who learned and developed for three years (03-05) before finally seeing the field sometime in his fourth season (06). What you see is what you get, essentially the finished product. This is Tony Romo.
Every QB continues to develop and learn as time goes on, even Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are still learning new things, however there is a "soft cap" so to speak as to how good you can become over a certain amount of time and Tony Romo has likely hit it. He's not going to have another "break out" season, his was in '07 and it was pretty good.

However, Tony Romo is a fine QB. People, particularly on these boards, have some weird unrealistic standard for QBs (probably due to every 5th or 6th post on the NFL section being "RANK UR TOP QBZ AND RBZ"). Maybe he's not going to set every league record, but he is capable of holding his own on a talented team that plays in a talented division.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I still bash him... for crying :(
Old 09-29-2009, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well sure, but we only judge good decisions based on their ultimate effect which really doesn't really always paint an accurate picture of how good the reasons were for making the decision at the time.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:06 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
  • Tom Brady ripping and screaming at teammates and coaches on the sidelines. As usual. Still got to build up their Golden Boy though.
I know, he's starting to act way too much like Peyton Manning, and it's irking me. He's turning into a big crybaby simp. What happened to Ice-In-The-Veins Brady?
;)
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:20 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually agree with your posts, but what exactly have you seen out of Cassel that makes you think he, as you put it, isn't good enough?

His first game as a Chief he threw for 2 picks yeah, but his second game he threw 2 tds and 0 picks against a solid defense. One of them was a garbage time TD, but he looked solid with what he was given. The playcalling against the Eagles was atrocious, but I have seen nothing that makes me believe he is going to be bad here in KC.

For having no protection, no run game, and one legit weapon on offense (Bowe) I would say he is doing better than many Chiefs fans anticipated.

I do agree that Pioli could sour very quickly on Haley but I'm hoping we have at least a coaching staff in place for a season or two before that decision is made. Or we hire Marty back.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 09-29-2009 at 03:27 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:22 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
[/list]I know, he's starting to act way too much like Peyton Manning, and it's irking me. He's turning into a big crybaby simp. What happened to Ice-In-The-Veins Brady?
;)
Didn't catch that.. Tell him stop being throwing half assed every time someone blitzes on him.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:35 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
[/list]I know, he's starting to act way too much like Peyton Manning, and it's irking me. He's turning into a big crybaby simp. What happened to Ice-In-The-Veins Brady?
;)
he is with gisele bundchen now so he wants to make sure that he comes home still able to do it.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:42 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
  • Last year, Patrick Willis didn't make the All-Pro team because he had one less vote (17) than Jon Beason (1. As long as Willis stays healthy, he doesn't have to worry about that repeating this year. Especially if Monday night was any indication.
You expect Beason to magically do more than make double digit tackles and record a sack?

What could he possibly have done, he didn't give up any big plays and the conversions in the third quarter on third down were mistakes in coverage supporting him, not his mistakes.

He's still the best middle linebacker in the NFL. He's performing as he is without 2 of the 3 top 3 defensive tackles on the roster, with a defensive coordinator who's not exactly tailoring schemes to stop it.

The Panthers D began tanking today AFTER the offense started turning in 3 and outs.

Insult anyone on the Panthers this year, except Thomas Davis and Jon Beason, that's just downright stupid.

Last edited by BlindSite : 09-29-2009 at 03:45 AM.
BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:45 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You really think Beason is better than Willis?
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:50 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
You really think Beason is better than Willis?
I feel the two are on par, and I feel that last year Beason was the better player of the two. There has been nothing to suggest, especially not 3 games into the season from what I've seen that Willis has become a better player, especially given the changes to both teams thus far.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:53 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What makes Beason a better MLB than Willis?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:56 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What makes Beason a better MLB than Willis?
What part of "on par with" and "not better than" did you interpret "better"?

Geo's write up made it sound as if, all of a sudden Beason was playing terribly, which is false, or that last year Beason wasn't deserving of all pro status last year, which is false.

Old 09-29-2009, 04:17 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
What part of "on par with" and "not better than" did you interpret "better"?

Geo's write up made it sound as if, all of a sudden Beason was playing terribly, which is false, or that last year Beason wasn't deserving of all pro status last year, which is false.
Over Willis?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:29 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Over Willis?
Seriously, http://www.thefreedictionary.com/par

Old 09-29-2009, 04:38 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would you take Beason over Willis ?I hope you know im kidding

Old 09-29-2009, 04:48 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Because there's no reason not to. He's just as good as Willis in coverage, he's just as sure a tackler and he reads the game well enough to be just as quick recognising and reacting to the offense as plays unfold.

There are no flaws in his game, he pursues, he covers, he wraps up, he reads, he has passion, there's no reason for anyone to take Willis over him on the flip side either.

Hence my point. The two are on par, last year given his development as a rookie and the situation the defense were often in due to the excellent offensive performances he was able to shine. He deserves his AP, selection.

Willis isn't a better linebacker, and nor is Beason necessarily more valuable, and that's not my point, nor is it the point I was trying to make.

My point is, that Willis has neither exploded suddenly this year, and Beason hasn't suddenly imploded for anyone to make a judgement that Willis is more deserving now, or at any time last year of the All Pro status that Beason received and to assume or state anything to the contrary is ridiculous.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:00 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Willis is the best coverage linebacker I've seen, the guy can literally shut down backs and tight ends because of his speed.

I think he's not even in the best defense or scheme to utilize his abilities, but he still plays like a monster, and not only is he a "sure" tackler, but he's one of the most devastating hitters in the league.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:20 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Willis is a far better tackler than Beason and is much better in coverage and against the run. Beason is a better pass rusher, though. Everyone knows Willis deserved the 1st team All Pro spot last year.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:37 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beason over Willis harhar, coming from a panther of course.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
You expect Beason to magically do more than make double digit tackles and record a sack?

What could he possibly have done, he didn't give up any big plays and the conversions in the third quarter on third down were mistakes in coverage supporting him, not his mistakes.

He's still the best middle linebacker in the NFL. He's performing as he is without 2 of the 3 top 3 defensive tackles on the roster, with a defensive coordinator who's not exactly tailoring schemes to stop it.

The Panthers D began tanking today AFTER the offense started turning in 3 and outs.

Insult anyone on the Panthers this year, except Thomas Davis and Jon Beason, that's just downright stupid.
Geo's write up didn't make it "sound as if, all of a sudden Beason was playing terribly". You falsely inferred from his text because you're like a crazy mom lashing out as if someone wounded your new born baby.

What you should have inferred, was that Willis deserves it this year from his extremely good performance thus far. Moreover, most fans would agree that Willis and Beason are at least comparable players. With that said, it's one guys opinion; if the whole thread was trashing Beason maybe you could get up in arms over it but no real reason to get so abrasive in your posts just over 1 guy.

Anyways, I don't like to rank players - so I'll sit on the fence here. They're both good at what they do in their systems and I'll be happy if Willis gets voted this year or the next so they both can be a part of something special :)
Old 09-29-2009, 10:03 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
That was so two weeks ago.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it's tough to bash a guy who's beating godawful teams (i'm not talking about week 2).
i know, but everyone exploded after week 1 and said how they always knew he was bad and couldnt do anything with the receiving corps. Everyone was overreacting a lot