Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What Tony Romo are you referring to?
the one that falls apart in december and the playoffs?

i kid i kid
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

• Jason Campbell is a bust. I have no idea why no one comes out and says it, but he is a definite bust. He doesn't have it whatsoever, period. Maybe he'll be a good back-up in the NFL, at best. For all the current flak the Redskins are getting for their constant changes, they most definitely need to change the quarterback this offseason when they hire a new head coach, offensive coordinator, and quarterbacks coach. It's not about change for change's sake, it's time to end the failed experiment (Campbell + Jim Zorn aka Dead Man Walking) and try to get it right with the next attempt.

You should come on down to D.C. It's all the radio stations and papers talked about in pre-season, and it's all they are talking about now. After Zorn, Campbell is probably the most hated man in Washingotn.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:39 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Embarrassments from the wk:
  • Brady Quinn -- Welcome back to riding the pine.
  • Jason Campbell -- Almost singlehandedly broke the Lions 16-game losing streak
  • Bobby Carpenter -- Can't tackle your grandmother
  • Vikings FG team -- Walk them thru it again, it's all about blocking the rushers
  • Carolina DBs missed tackles -- See Carpenter comment, above
  • Jake Delhomme -- clinging to the Turnover King crown with 17 of them since the 08 playoff loss
  • Entire Rams team -- The Sheep are neck in neck with Cleveland for the #1 pick next April
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
  • Vikings FG team -- Walk them thru it again, it's all about blocking the rushers
  • Jake Delhomme -- clinging to the Turnover King crown with 17 of them since the 08 playoff loss
  • Entire Rams team -- The Sheep are neck in neck with Cleveland for the #1 pick next April
Might as well add Derek Anderson, arguably worse than Quinn, and the entire Bucs offense, for not breaking 90 yards of total offense on a Giants D that was not even close to full strength.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep hearing Martellus Bennett this, Martellus Bennett that, but let's be honest guys, he hasn't done a damn thing this season.

Id argue that Steve Smith cost the Panthers the game. He was shut down all game, and on that pick 6, he quit on his route, thats why it got intercepted. That pick 6 was NOT Dellhomme's fault, thats all Steve Smith.

6 minutes to go, youre down 6, they couldve pushed the ball downfield and maybe scored the game winning touchdown. Instead, Smith who was acting like a baby all game, quits on the play, and seals the game for the Cowboys.

Inexcusable.

That said, it wouldve been a complete collapse by the Cowboys if they lost that game.

Also, going back to that game, Ron Meeks is terrible. Absolutely terrible. Its very obvious that to stop the Cowboys offense, you have to pack the box with 8 guys, sell out against the run, and blitz Romo like hell while pressing his WRs.

But they kept running a Tim Lewis'esque soft scheme that just begged Dallas to score on them.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree... I nearly lost a fantasy week and cost myself a point in my pick em league on that Pick 6. BAH!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:04 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I keep hearing Martellus Bennett this, Martellus Bennett that, but let's be honest guys, he hasn't done a damn thing this season.
He done a lot, he's looked completely confused & inept in 2 of 3 games this season. I was going to add him to the list but ran out of steam. But if Dallas is going to cut a guy before October, it's got to be Bobby Carpenter.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:07 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I like how no one bashes Cutler anymore

Ill be glad to if you'd like.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:07 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Mark Roman has to be one there.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why would you take Beason over Willis ?I hope you know im kidding
Because he plays for the Panthers. Duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it's tough to bash a guy who's beating godawful teams (i'm not talking about week 2).
By the plural " teams" do you really mean singular "team"? He's only beaten one team aside from Pitt.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like how no one bashes Cutler anymore
He'll come around. Until he shows me that he can last the entire season with some consistency in his performance, then he'll always have that perennial loser tag hanging over him.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:26 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My take on Beason vs. Willis: Both play excellent in run and pass coverage. Willis tends to get more publicity because he was the best LB on the 49ers when they weren't good. Beason is quite underrated at this stage compared to Willis. Willis is also getting more publicity these days because he plays for a HOF MLB as his coach, and his team's D is much improved and is helping the 49ers win games.

I doubt Beason is going to get a lot of recognition this year because Carolina is a bit sunk...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 09-29-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Cutler has never been a winning QB anywhere he's been. He has a ton of talent, but he hasn't really proven it consistently. The move to the Bears basically gives him zero excuses. He has performed well the last 2 weeks, but that doesn't mean a whole lot yet. If he continues to play at this level, I think he will eventually shed that tag. As of now, he is still young and inconsistent, but in terms of physical ability, he might be the most talented QB in the league...

Old 09-29-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
  • Speaking of the Dolphins, I am not a believer in their (puppet) head coach Tony Sparano. I don't think he's a good head coach, really. He might even be as bad as Eric Mangini, although at least Sparano has a really good offensive coordinator.
I would LOVE to hear your reasoning for this. I have to disagree with you on this 100%. Dan Henning has been calling absolutely terrible games so far this season, and many of the well-informed fans agree that he has been one of the main reasons we are 0-3. If you want proof, go watch from 3:30 left in the fourth quarter against the Colts. We started off the drive calling two draw plays, which took about a minute and a half and one of our timeouts (doesn't seem possible, I know, but apparently it is), then we continued the rest of the two-minute drive with play-action on almost every play. Who is that fooling? I don't understand the logic behind that at all, it makes me mad just thinking about it. Takes time away from the QB making his reads because his back is to the field. Ridiculous. Credit him for the Wildcat if you want, which is doing great in Miami this year at 7.5 yards per play, but that is really David Lee, and Ronnie Brown's incredible execution of it.

Not only that but his play calling just reaks of fear. We don't push the ball deep EVER (blame that on Pennington if you want, but the first play of the game for the Chargers was a deep ball to Ginn that he was open on, but Pennington overthrew him). We are constantly settling for field goals as well, despite the fact that we have the best 3rd down completion percentage in the NFL (at least before this week, idk anymore) and we are 3/3 on 4th downs.

I don't understand you comparing Sparano to Mangini at all. I've never heard a player utter a bad word about him. Most of the players love him, despite the fact that he's one of the toughest coaches in the NFL.

Last edited by dolphinfan2k5 : 09-29-2009 at 11:34 AM.
dolphinfan2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we're speaking of underrated ILBs, to me, the most unappreciated MIKE is easily David Harris.

David Harris in my eyes, is better than Patrick Willis.

He's played like it thus far in his career, the only reason why he doesn't get the recognition that Willis gets is because he doesn't have the workout numbers that Willis has.

But Harris is the best 3-4 ILB in the game, arguably the best inside backer in the league.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I would have said that Stewart Bradley was underrated, but he is on IR... Boo!

Yes, Harris is a very good player. He is around the ball a lot. Ryan will get a lot out of him, and we could see him in the Pro Bowl this year because of the Jets' record and more media coverage of him.

Old 09-29-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I would have said that Stewart Bradley was underrated, but he is on IR... Boo!

Yes, Harris is a very good player. He is around the ball a lot. Ryan will get a lot out of him, and we could see him in the Pro Bowl this year because of the Jets' record and more media coverage of him.
I was pimping Bradley all offseason.

Trust me, I feel your pain with Kenny Phillips :(

Harris was a beast before Rex Ryan came to town.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want to talk about underrated 3-4 ILBs, let me know if you know who Stephen Cooper is without looking it up. :D

I agree on Harris though, and this guy has been producing like gangbusters since day 1. Willis>Beason.
CC.SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Harris was a major reason why the Jets chose to trade Vilma a few years back. The guy is just a playmaker.

Yeah, imagine how good the Eagles/Giants games would be with everyone at full strength...

Old 09-29-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
If we're speaking of underrated ILBs, to me, the most unappreciated MIKE is easily David Harris.

David Harris in my eyes, is better than Patrick Willis.

He's played like it thus far in his career, the only reason why he doesn't get the recognition that Willis gets is because he doesn't have the workout numbers that Willis has.

But Harris is the best 3-4 ILB in the game, arguably the best inside backer in the league.
Harris is a stud, but he can't even touch Willis or Beason for that matter as a cover backer. Now he's as good against the run as Beason and as good of a pass rusher as Willis but he's a small notch below both as willis is a tad better at blowing up the run while Beason is a more explosive pass rusher. That said I'd gladly take him on our team and I wouldn't be shocked to see him in the playoffs.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
If you want to talk about underrated 3-4 ILBs, let me know if you know who Stephen Cooper is without looking it up. :D

I agree on Harris though, and this guy has been producing like gangbusters since day 1. Willis>Beason.
Kevin Burnett hasn't been too bad for you guys either. Good sign so far.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
*yawn*

yup, there have been just LOADS of qbs throughout nfl history who've 'won' (feel free to define that silly description however you'd like) in spite of one of the worst defenses in the nfl. in fact, i'm sure you can name... 1? maybe?

how about teams with no defense AND no running game?

i keep waiting for someone to put together a "cutler can't win" criticism that isn't mind-numbingly stupid, but it just never happens.

I wrote up a 750 word essay of how Cutler can't win then I saw the 'isn't mind-numblingly stupid' part and declined to submit it.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fun fact: Relatively unheralded Jaguars linebacker Justin Durant is on pace for 149 tackles (123 solo) and five forced fumbles this year.

He has led the team in tackles every week so far.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Durant is teh beeeasst. We have a nice young LB corps, but they seem to have problems in coverage.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wayne Gandy was terrible three years ago in Atlanta. He's still in the NFL? Amazing...

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote