Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Not that he is an embarrassment to the Jets but Ryan Mouton cost the Titans 14 pts and what was the game.

He gets the embarrassment gameball of the week hands down.
Agreed. Mouton handed the Jets the win on a silver platter. His fumbles were the difference in the game.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few thoughts i had:

Jim Mora made a real poor attempt on firing up an injury riddled team by throwing the Kicker under the bus. I liked his dad's tirades better.

Jay Cutler i think has figured it out, he doesnt have the best receiving corps but he knows he can win it at the end. Pittsburgh was a huge game and it's never easy to win at Seattle with that crowd noise.

I am wondering if Julius Peppers has turned back his paycheck for last nights game because from what i saw he was a joke. Don't have to worry about injury because he isnt going to get hurt this year.

For all the attention Brett Favre got this weekend (all deserved) Greg Lewis made a phenominal catch.

Peyton Manning has really surpassed Tom Brady in my opinion as the best in the game, really surpassed.

Steve Smith admitted he purposely ran a differant route on Dallas's int for a TD. All the while the whole world was ripping Jake DelHomme for it.

Gonna take T.O.s side for once on his struggles in Buffalo. The Evans and Owens duo isnt going to work with a guy that cant or wont throw the ball over 10 yards.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My quick takes:

Darren McFadden cannot hold onto the football. He is a good player in a bad situation, he can block, he runs with power, and catches well. But man his fumblitis is out of this world. He has a chance to bounce back next week against the Texans defense... or lack thereof.

The Rams will be better off with Kyle Boller, wow, who would thought that could ever be said. I think Donnie Avery is secretly happy there is a QB who will throw it deep.

The Redskins are terrible, they barely beat the Rams at home and lost to the (albeit improved) Lions. Its time to say goodbye to Jim Zorn and Jason Campbell, hello Mike Shannahan.

Matt Ryan played well, but the defense just couldn't get off the field.

Tom Brady is not the same guy and may never be.

The Eagles should make Kevin Kolb their full time starter. We all know McNabb can do well, but they might as well move on towards the future. I don't think there would be any drop-off.

Great, as if we need to hear anything more about Brett Favre... great throw though.

The Bills stopped the Saints' passing attack?!

Isn't it odd that Cedric Benson looks like the better player than Matt Forte?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely agree on Mora, that was revealing in more than one way, none positive.

Raheem Morris is calling out more than guy, more than once. Is there a guy more in over his head in the NFL than Raheem Morris? I don't think so. As for his earlier statement to Josh Johnson of him being a "career back-up QB", well that may be true, just like Morris is a "career defensive backs coach" at best.

Btw that career back-up is already starting for the career defensive backs coach in Week 4. Way to peg that one right on the head, hotshot. You're really making the hire young head coaches trend look good.

This guy is like the anti-Dungy. He waited too little for a head coaching job, has a spunky personality, won't be in Tampa Bay for long, but will make the team worse from when he inherited it.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna have to disagree with you about Kolb. He did decently against some of the weaker passing D's in the league. However, give teams time to prepare for him, and he'd probably get exposed at this point. McNabb gives the Eagles the best chance to win this year, when he is healthy.

However, I did say to some of my Eagles fan friends outside of SWDC that it is conceivable that the Eagles go into 2010 without McNabb or Westbrook.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Gonna have to disagree with you about Kolb. He did decently against some of the weaker passing D's in the league. However, give teams time to prepare for him, and he'd probably get exposed at this point. McNabb gives the Eagles the best chance to win this year, when he is healthy.

However, I did say to some of my Eagles fan friends outside of SWDC that it is conceivable that the Eagles go into 2010 without McNabb or Westbrook.
As a Giants fan I could only hope.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've said for years that Jim Mora is a petulant child, I saw it plenty of times when he was head coach in Atlanta and I really didn't think he'd get another shot at being a HC. Seattle's front office obviously has a short memory.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I've said for years that Jim Mora is a petulant child, I saw it plenty of times when he was head coach in Atlanta and I really didn't think he'd get another shot at being a HC. Seattle's front office obviously has a short memory.
I actually thought he was going to be in the mix for the UW Husky job. I thought he was better suited for college like a Saban or a Pete Carroll.

To single out the kicker for missing two kicks, one lost the game cause they lost by 5, is rather childish as you point out. To me he was trying to use a strawman here to get everyone's attention but i think it came across wrong. There was no mention of Seneca Wallace's poor throws or TJ Houshmanzada putting the ball on the ground late in the game. Give him a partial pass because it's just his 3rd game but he needs to do better.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
John Beck?
Cant have success with every QB but for the most part he has developed QB's well.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Meh. 5th year vs. 2nd year. Not to mention apparently the Bears are a pass first team now.

It's not really a huge surprise that Benson has been performing well. He just came into the league thinking that he deserved everything and didn't have to try, just like every year before that. Add in the fact that he alienated himself from his own team and never worked hard Monday-Saturday, it really wasn't a surprise how awful he was.

That said, it appears that he has figured out how to act on and off the field, and has at least for the time being fixed some of the mental issues he had.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I don't want mine to get lost in the shuffle of everything, so i'll say it again.

Cedric Benson is a better and more productive player than Matt Forte! Take that, Bears! ;)
Just sayin, i've been sayin it for a few days now ;)
Old 09-29-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Bengals Oline 2009 > Bears Oline 2007-2008 > Bears Oline 2009

The organizations attempt to rebuild the Oline in the offseason has been a failure. It could be an issue of new players needing time to adjust but I'm not optimistic.

Also Forte may have some lingering hamstring issues from the preseason.

Last edited by SFbear : 09-29-2009 at 07:26 PM.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three weeks of Cedric Benson not sucking =/= him not sucking.

That said, Forte has never really impressed me to be honest.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Three weeks of Cedric Benson not sucking =/= him not sucking.

That said, Forte has never really impressed me to be honest.
That's ********.

So what does him not sucking mean?
Old 09-29-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont agree with some of the posts bout Mora...why hide the Kicker? I agreed 100% with what he said...I mean seriously you're asked to do 1 things....JUST 1!!!! Do that **** right.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Rice>Forte>Benson
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Ray Rice>Forte>Benson
Leonard???
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Leonard???
You mean Brian LiNard according to Stuart Scott.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You mean Brian LiNard according to Stuart Scott.
I heard that last night. That was awful.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-29-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott's warped eye is contagious, it's spread to his mouth.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Even when T.O keeps his mouth shut, his press conferences are still hilarious.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-29-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm late but David Harris is not better than Patrick Willis. I'm sorry. Of course, I'm very biased. lol

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 09-29-2009 at 09:48 PM.
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I'll agree TO is being under-utilized, he hasn't shown he's an elite WR the few times they have gone to him over the top, be it dropping the ball or not making a good break on the ball. I really wish buffalo had a quality coaching staff because that team would be right in the thick of things in the AFC East as that oline has come together a lot better than anyone expected, the D is more than solid enough and they have a lot of talent at the offensive skill positions.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
While I'll agree TO is being under-utilized, he hasn't shown he's an elite WR the few times they have gone to him over the top, be it dropping the ball or not making a good break on the ball. I really wish buffalo had a quality coaching staff because that team would be right in the thick of things in the AFC East as that oline has come together a lot better than anyone expected, the D is more than solid enough and they have a lot of talent at the offensive skill positions.
There are still questions about Trent though.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
There are still questions about Trent though.
Yes, but I tend to believe that falls on their offensive game plan, although it very well could be the after-effects of trent's injury. He put me on his bandwagon last year so I'm certainly biased in the matter.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote