Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Most surprising team so far?
Titans (0-3) 26 27.66%
Bengals (2-1) 8 8.51%
49ers (2-1) 11 11.70%
Broncos (3-0) 39 41.49%
Steelers (1-2) 10 10.64%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
People seem very fixated on the "freaky lucky bounce" that allowed Denver to beat Cinci. Denver kept the Bengals scoreless for all but the last minute, and dominated the game without being able to score a TD (which was excusable as it was their first game running the new offense). Lucky bounce or not, Denver was the better team in that contest so writing it off because of the freak play seems a bit silly IMO.
Carson Palmer has pulled that last minute touchdown move at least once in every game so far this year, that's his style. It's been his style since he got here, the guy can run the hurry up offense like a champ. Back in 06 and a little in 07 we ran a no huddle offense for about a series every single quarter because of it.

I don't care what we call it, skill or luck, but Cinci didn't get out played for four quarters. We held Denver to six, then Carson did what he does best and it worked.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
We dominated you all the entire first half, the second half was a draw. We were the better team that game, although not by much. We just couldn't finish when we got on your side of the field (INT, botched FG snap, missed FG).

I'm going with the Titans. I didn't think they'd be as good this year but after their battle at Pitt, I figured they would still be fine.
There was only the botched FG snap, there wasnt another missed FG. Talking about not finishing on the other teams side - if Orton didnt brain explode and take that last quarter sack, then the Broncos kick the FG and Benson's TD wouldnt even have mattered. Cinci only got into the redzone once in the first half, so I dont believe that counts as dominating anyone.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
There was only the botched FG snap, there wasnt another missed FG. Talking about not finishing on the other teams side - if Orton didnt brain explode and take that last quarter sack, then the Broncos kick the FG and Benson's TD wouldnt even have mattered. Cinci only got into the redzone once in the first half, so I dont believe that counts as dominating anyone.
I think the thing you can call the Denver-Cinci game is a close one. Of course, at the time, everyone was like "what a terrible game, both these teams suck. How the hell is Cincinatti's offense blowing hard against Denver's ass of a defense?" But now, with Cincinatti getting two very quality wins, Denver sitting at 3-0 with only one TD against, it puts the game in another perspective. It was a struggle between two very possibly good teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with the Niners becaue I didn't expect them to be 2-1 and actually should be 3-0. They performed very well against the Vikings especially in the 2nd half. They won't go away. I am shocked about the Titans and Steelers poor starts to this season. I did not seeing that coming. Cincinnati I think most of people had them as a sleeper pick this year so I am not that surprised that they have performed well. Then I feel the Broncos 3-0 and surprising record is being blown out of proportion. They have played the Bengals(would have lost without the miracle play), Browns and the Raiders. Two of those teams look absolutely terrible this year because of Quarterback play and the Bengals lost on a fluke play pretty much. I can't buy the Broncos. I wouldn't be surprised to be 3-5 after week 9. After they play Dallas, New England, @ San Diego, @ Baltimore, and Pittsburgh.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans no question. I picked them to be superbowl champs before the season started. I even stated in their forum that I am confuzzled about them being 0-3. Another team that I am surprised about, Arizona. They are not doing so hot either. And the Madden curse has struck Pittsburgh already, it's only a matter of time before it strikes Arizona.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised at the Jets.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going homerish and saying that I would have never thought the Titans would be 0-3 after last years season, but I agree with TH, never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that the Jets would look so good and their defense so dominant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say the Bengals closely followed by Pittsburgh. The Broncos being 3-0 does not surprise me because I expected them to be 3-0 to start the season, I thought the Bengals, Browns, and Raiders would be amongst the worst teams in the league.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos, not just because of their wins but because I thought their D would be way worse than it has been. It is weird to think that we might look back on the Broncos - Bengals game as a matchup between two solid teams with winning records, when most people thought they'd both be terrible this year.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets. Never would have expected them to start 3-0 and have beaten the Pats and the Titans.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

depends on suprising how. when looking at record I'd say the broncos (or carolina), when looking at the level at which they played im going for the niners.
Since I am voting on the record im doing the broncos

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, i'm most surprised by the Bungles. The Titans have played well in all their games, so, eh, they've had a bad run of luck. The 9ers were a solid football team last season schematically, so i'm not surprised with them either. The Broncos are my second choice cause i really didn't see them being 3-0, but i thought the Bungles were just gonna be absolutely awful, and they've played extremely well, along with beating the defending champions.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Honestly, i'm most surprised by the Bungles. The Titans have played well in all their games, so, eh, they've had a bad run of luck. The 9ers were a solid football team last season schematically, so i'm not surprised with them either. The Broncos are my second choice cause i really didn't see them being 3-0, but i thought the Bungles were just gonna be absolutely awful, and they've played extremely well, along with beating the defending champions.
They haven't won since stomping on the Terrible Towel. Hmmmmm.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
Jets. Never would have expected them to start 3-0 and have beaten the Pats and the Titans.
Yeah, Jets is my answer also. Although Titans being 0-3 is a surprise as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Towelie put a jinx on them.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really find the bungles surprising, that D was actually good last season and Benson gave them a consistent runner to pound the ball with like they had when that offense was lighting it up. Add a healthy Carson Palmer to the mix and an improved OL and you have the 2-1 Bengals we see today. Now if they go on to win a Wild card spot, then I'll be surprised, but seeing them playing well isn't shocking me at all.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:11 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta say the Jets are the most surprising to me, followed closed by Pittsburgh.

Jets have beaten a couple of solid teams, I didn't think it was at all far fetched that they could have started 0-5 when it was posted(didn't expect it but wouldn't have been surprised if it did happen basically). Sanchez looks really poised, but more surprising to me is that the defense hasn't just been good, it has been dominant. That said, I still remain a doubter that a defense built on excessively heavy blitzing will have long term success, I actually quite hope to be proven wrong as I love blitzing, but I would still be surprised.

Pittsburgh to me are the surprise. I would have had them at worst to be 2-1 after 3 with the only "losable" game being the Titans game that they won. Basically I'm shocked they lost to the Bengals and possibly even more surprised they lost to the Bears.

Bears have been a little surprising, didn't think they really had a shot against the Steelers or Packers so to shoot themselves in the foot against the Packers and beat the Steelers is a bit of a shock.

Titan's had a tough start but to have not won is surprising but I still thought they should beat the Texans and Jets comfortably, so expected 2-1, so 0-3 is a shock.

Bengals are also a surprise, though they always have that caveat with them that if Carson is healthy they are a totally different team, of course I could have probably got 50-1 that he would still be healthy after 3 weeks it has been that rare over the last 5 years, especially after they lost the guy I thought would be their best linemen before he played(Smith). Surprising team for sure.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
So what you're saying is that the Titans are sooooo good, the only explanation for their losing is a Turrable (/Charles Barkley) Towel curse...makes sense to me... :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:42 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how the Bengals could be bad with Brian Leonard on there team

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not incredibly suprised that SF and CIN are succeeding. SF has a great coach and CIN has always struck me as a team that underachieves, but had good potential. Im fairly suprised PIT is 1-2. Im very suprised that TEN is 0-3, but they could easily have been 2-1 I think. Im stunned that Denver is undefeated at this point.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I don't see how the Bengals could be bad with Brian Leonard on there team
Seriously, without his great leaping they never convert against the steelers and keep that game winning drive alive. MOST. UNDER-RATED. PLAYER. IN. THE. NFL...lock, 2 win. evolution. championship.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it won't let me rep fenikz, but rest assured, I came when I saw his post.

Again, I called it before the season:
Palmer, Ocho, Coles and Leonard make a good offense and I like their improved D. I also called Leonard being a key 3rd down/recieving back and was laughed at and scoffed. NEVER QUESTION MY LEONARD LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE <3

i pride myself on knowing more about RU football players than you do about anything...and that goes to everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say the Bengals. They are one fluke, once in a lifetime, play away from being 3-0. What is most impressive is how their defense has played, this isn't the same Bengals team that won by trying to mimic the Colts back in 2005.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me it is the 49ers. Very close to 3-0, and I thought they would be crap this year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe it's the Broncos. They came in with huge questions at the quarterback and wide receiver positions, not to mention there were some Bronco fans already calling for McDaniel's head.

I am not surprised by the 49ers.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After seeing that post by fenikz, I think Scotty needs a new pair of pants.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote