Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-01-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.
Default if you laugh

You have no heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ycdpxu51OA
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Already posted somewhere. And I have no heart.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Already posted somewhere. And I have no heart.
Not only do you not have a heart but the ballsack to go along with it.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will probably laugh.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that was posted a couple months back and tell me something I don't know.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lol'ed. Good for the kid, but I laughed.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-01-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love your screen name by the way

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a guy in my IT class before that was blind...he sucked at fixing computers but boy he was awesome at street fighter...
Old 10-01-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know nothing funny happened why would I laugh? I was expecting him to get crack backed or run into the field goal post... anyway thats really nice of the coach of that team, nice story.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I don't know nothing funny happened why would I laugh? I was expecting him to get crack backed or run into the field goal post... anyway thats really nice of the coach of that team, nice story.
I was expecting something of that nature too. Wasn't much. The way he moved his arms was funny though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-01-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Now, I'm laughing.

Old 10-01-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a cocky son of a *****.

"we already know we're gonna win"
Old 10-01-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

To be honest, it was pretty funny when he was just reaching out into space and running around aimlessly...I'm just saying..
Old 10-01-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how many times are you gonna make this exact same thread over again?

SEEN IT!

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
To be honest, it was pretty funny when he was just reaching out into space and running around aimlessly...I'm just saying..
Quote for truth.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I am used to seeing mentally challenged kids fling their arms like that since I helped teach/play with them last year as an elective for school. I could see why it's funny he looked really awkward... but honestly picture him getting crack backed... I would laugh so hard honestly no matter how hard I would try to hold it...

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not exactly difficult to play Pee Wee football offensive line when your blind. As long as he lets the other kid run into him all he has to do is feel it out and push the kid to get some solid game action.

I think the heartless one is the camera man for filming **** to laugh at. Could they not find one play where the kid laid a hand on someone? So yeah, I laughed a little bit, but at the same time it's a good story or whatever.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post

SEEN IT!
Srry, who are you again?
Old 10-01-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Until we stop laughing at it, Duh!

Old 10-01-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
. Could they not find one play where the kid laid a hand on someone? .
Check at 1:49.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is not cool!!!!
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not going to lie, I laughed a little bit. It is a cool story though.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i laughed a little but it's a great story.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
It's not exactly difficult to play Pee Wee football offensive line when your blind. As long as he lets the other kid run into him all he has to do is feel it out and push the kid to get some solid game action.

I think the heartless one is the camera man for filming **** to laugh at. Could they not find one play where the kid laid a hand on someone? So yeah, I laughed a little bit, but at the same time it's a good story or whatever.
No big deal, I'm quite sure the kid won't ever see it...
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooo View Post
Srry, who are you again?
I'm famous if you didn't know. Just watch Sportscenter from 2 days ago.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote