Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Louis
Occupation: Full time student at Brooklyn University, currently part time employee at Swatc
Fav Pro Teams: Yankees, Titans, Knicks
Fav NCAA teams: Fighting Irish, USC, The U
3 Music Artists: Jay-Z, Muse, Eminem
Pet's Name(s): Whiskey, Max and Mona Lisa (all dogs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Name: Jose
Fave. Pro teams: Raiders, Lakers, Angels, and Ducks
Fave. NCAA teams: USC and Oregon
3 Music groups: Ac/Dc, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith
Pets: 2 chihuahua's 1 german shepherd and 1 1/2 chihuahua 1/2 terrier
haha i used to live right down the street from the college. nice.

Name: George
Occupation: Night stock @ fred meyer, and daytime target non customer serv. rep.
Fav Pro Teams: Angels, Lakers, NY Giants, SF 49ers
Fav NCAA teams: USC
3 Music Artists: Bedouin Soundclash, Lil Wayne, Underoath
Pet's Name(s): n/a

Hitman D

Last edited by tEk : 10-04-2009 at 12:14 AM.
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just looked myself
Straight in the eyes and saw
That I had to move
To higher places
So I took my courage
In both hands and
I pushed off the ground
With all my might

Took off from the red place
In the sky I fly
I have lost my reason
And I've made my sense
From up there I will see
Where I'm from
And where the force of love
Will tell me now to go

But why do you say
That you are lost
If you don't even try
To find yourself
My words are a stairs
I put my feet on
And I climb through
A starless night to my place

Now from a solar system
To another I fly
I come with life in my veins
Through darkened space I ran
I left a struggle behind
And faced the fear that's alive
I lost a world and traveled
Straight across from the sky
To find the gates of the heart

I come to sirius c
To learn from you friends of old
And wish to come into being
And behold I'm with you
I am ready now to go
The distance and even beyond
Recover all my forces
All the strength of the world
And feel the light into me

From the strength of god
We go to the power of goddess
This place is a throne
For brightness
The age of war is over

For god's sake
They have never heard of you
"You'll never reach
This master race"
Our force sickening
Killing the time
Human laws
Already slain many lives

There was a streak of madness
But now I know
I see its now the only truth
The scars in me are opened
Won't you please call me beyond

Crave affection love and courage
Being courageous
And flying instead of
Falling down
Follow these instructions
I've been given
In this dream awake

There is no goal to reach now
Leviathans
No complaint at all
Dolphins from upper space
Are in front of me
In present they dwell

This is my way
I've found my home
My state of real
There is no goal to reach
This is my way

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'll [post later when i mot under the influenece.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:32 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach
School
Falcons (NFL), Cavs (NBA)
Virginia Tech.
None!

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Finally a veteran in this thread, not these 2009 newfags
i love how everyone who is from 2009 in this thread has posted something incredibly stupid

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Steve
Fav Pro Teams: Bucs, Yankees, Kevin Harvick
Fav NCAA teams: UNC, Cincinnati
4 Music Artists: Foo Fighters, Reel Big Fish, Against Me!, Less Than Jake
Pet's Name(s): Silver

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Brent
Fav Pro Teams: 49ers, Mavs, SF Giants
Fav NCAA Teams: TEXAS A&M
3 Music Groups: Saves the Day, Thursday, The Get Up Kids

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:29 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Jay
Fav Pro Teams: Vikings, Colts, Pacers
Fav NCAA Teams: Notre Dame (but generally a Big Ten fan)
3 Music Groups: Megadeth, Fear Factory, Metallica(there are so, so many more)
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:32 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name James Rowe
Age 17
Occupation stoner
fav pro teams: raiders giants kings
ncca team USC Duke
3 music: The Game, Mac Dre, Ya Boy
Pets 2 wiener dogs: Smokey and Abby

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:37 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Philip
Fav Pro Teams: NYG, Yankees, Knicks, Rangers
NCAA team: Michigan
3 music artists: Jack Johnson, The Fray, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Pet: Yorkie

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:29 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Fernando
Fav pro teams: Cowboys, Kings, Red Sox
College Team: Texas
Pet: none
Old 10-04-2009, 04:35 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Puchi
Fav Pro Teams: 49ers, Lakers, Dodgers
Fav NCAA Teams: BYU and LSU. I love Cali teams too
3 Music Groups/Artists: RATM, 2Pac, Brendan Benson
Pet's Name: DEE-OH-GEE (Pitbull)

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:53 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Kevin
Fav pro teams: Dodgers, Rams, Lakers, Kings
College Team: Colorado, Arizona State
Pet: none

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:14 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Danny
Fav Pro teams: Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox
Fav NCAA teams: ND and BC
3 Music Groups: Big Pun, Eminem, 2pac
Pets: None right now but buying a dog once my son is at least 1 yrs old

...you guys make me feel old lol...

Nalej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:38 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name - Les
Age - 24
Occupation - Accountant...
Fav Pro Teams - Vikings, Magic, Penguins and White Sox
Fav NCAA Teams - Miami, Michigan, USC and Tennessee(FB), Duke and Miami(BB).

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:28 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richard
Administration monkey for UK Border Agency
Vikings, Crystal Palace, Bulls, Ducks
Brand New, Incubus, Rise Against
Kegwin (It's a long (stupid) story) German Shepherd
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:53 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I just looked myself
Straight in the eyes and saw
That I had to move
To higher places
So I took my courage
In both hands and
I pushed off the ground
With all my might

Took off from the red place
In the sky I fly
I have lost my reason
And I've made my sense
From up there I will see
Where I'm from
And where the force of love
Will tell me now to go

But why do you say
That you are lost
If you don't even try
To find yourself
My words are a stairs
I put my feet on
And I climb through
A starless night to my place

Now from a solar system
To another I fly
I come with life in my veins
Through darkened space I ran
I left a struggle behind
And faced the fear that's alive
I lost a world and traveled
Straight across from the sky
To find the gates of the heart

I come to sirius c
To learn from you friends of old
And wish to come into being
And behold I'm with you
I am ready now to go
The distance and even beyond
Recover all my forces
All the strength of the world
And feel the light into me

From the strength of god
We go to the power of goddess
This place is a throne
For brightness
The age of war is over

For god's sake
They have never heard of you
"You'll never reach
This master race"
Our force sickening
Killing the time
Human laws
Already slain many lives

There was a streak of madness
But now I know
I see its now the only truth
The scars in me are opened
Won't you please call me beyond

Crave affection love and courage
Being courageous
And flying instead of
Falling down
Follow these instructions
I've been given
In this dream awake

There is no goal to reach now
Leviathans
No complaint at all
Dolphins from upper space
Are in front of me
In present they dwell

This is my way
I've found my home
My state of real
There is no goal to reach
This is my way

So you're Gojira - From Mars... To Sirius?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:26 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: CJ
Occupation: Teacher/Administrator (Currently at the Middle School level)
Fav pro teams: Saints, 49ers, SF Giants, Yankees
College Team: USC, NSU
Pets: None

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:34 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Kevin
Fav pro teams: Buffalo Bills, New York Mets
Fav college teams: Maryland, San Diego State, UCLA
Pets: Whatever your girl's name is because she's my *****
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: etk
Pro Team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
College Teams: Miami Hurricanes (football/basketball), Connecticut Huskies (basketball)
Pet: Bengal cat

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Name
Fav NCAA Teams: Don't follow any teams
That needs to change ASAP!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Georg
Fav pro teams: Chicago Bears, a lil Houston Texans
Fav college teams: dont follow college
Pets: Used to have a dog, some fish

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Alex
Fav pro-team: Jaguars, Lakers, Twins
Fav NCAA team: UCLA, Nebraska, Minnesota
Music: Arctic Monkeys, Passion Pit, Bright Eyes
Dreams: More Rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*