Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-06-2009, 05:51 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Dave
Fav Pro Teams: Vikings, Wild, Twins, Wolves, Angels, Colts
Fav NCAA Teams: Miami Hurricanes, Minnesota Gophers
3 Music Groups: Muse, Incubus, Led Zeppelin
Pet's Name: None

pic

Old 10-06-2009, 10:24 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
AQ knows I'm just messin'. I'm sure she would've told me by now if I was pestering her. Besides, who doesn't like Led Zeppelin?
I don't really like led zeppelin. blaspheme i know. but. I have to agree with njx on this. There's a reason things are the way they are, and why you have barbeque sauce on your shirt.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Dan
Occupation: research department for an insurance company. I R evil.
Fav Pro Teams: Packers, Brewers...and somehow, always had a soft spot for the Dolphins
Fav NCAA Teams: when you say Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisconsin, you've said it all.
3 Music Groups: Live, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden. yes, i'm one of those annoying people that thinks most music made after i graduated high school is bad.
Pet's Name: Maggie. she's a doglet.
i also have a daughter. i introduce her to people as living proof that i've had sex with a girl.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
I don't really like led zeppelin. blaspheme i know. but. I have to agree with njx on this. There's a reason things are the way they are, and why you have barbeque sauce on your shirt.
I just can't help myself on those all-you-can-eat wing nights.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
relax, i meant the OTHER people. i have MUCH stronger adjectives for cowboys fans. =P
Lol, flew right by you.

And c'mon, i think i've heard just about all the insults in the book when it comes to being a Cowboys fan. I'm made of wood!
Old 10-06-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I added some of my own

Name: Jeremiah
Occupation: Student trying to get my Respiratory Therapy on/getting paid to sit in front of the computer.
Fav Pro Teams: Ravens/Wizards/Orioles/Capitals

Favorite athletes (not on my pro teams)BJ Penn/Anderson Silva/Jon Bones Jones/Jose Aldo/Cain Velasquez/Thiago Alves/Fernando Torres/Emmanuel Adebayor/Shawne Merriman/Vernon Davis/Darrius Heyward-Bey/Manny Ramirez/Kobe Bryant

Fav NCAA Teams:Terps (BBall, FB) and to a certain extent Miami and USC
Least FAV Sports teams: Skankees, Red Sux, Steelers, and Cavs
3 Music Groups: Sublime, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles
Hip hop Artists: JAY Z! Wale, Big L, Nas, Big Pun, Notorious BIG
TV Shows: The Wire, Dexter, Sopranos, Weeds, Curb Your Enthusiasm, South Park
Movies: Godfather I and II, City of God, Big Lebowski, OLDBoy
Pet's Name: Battletoads #1 #2 #3 (toads, duh)

Buddha Bulldog

Last edited by ccB : 10-06-2009 at 04:01 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where have you been njx&ccb, ive been missing your whispers of sweet nothings
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
where have you been njx&ccb, ive been missing your whispers of sweet nothings
It's all about supply and demand really, you guys demand the CCB and I supply it. Then I demand the Weed and you supply it. Then we all get high and talk about what we'd do if Zombies ever rose from the dead (hint: goto walmart and set up camp)
Old 10-06-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Chris
Fav Pro Teams: Giants, Hornets, Heat, Rangers, Yankees
Fav NCAA Teams: tOSU(FB) and Syracuse(BB)
3 Music Groups: Anti-Flag, Arctic Monkeys, NOFX
Pet's Name: Biscuit(cat)

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
That explains a lot.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Lol, flew right by you.

And c'mon, i think i've heard just about all the insults in the book when it comes to being a Cowboys fan. I'm made of wood!
Do you float?

HE'S A WITCH. BURN HIM...

i see what you did there.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
That explains a lot.
Lol, and yet I still have more psots then you.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:27 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Name: Philip
Fav Pro Teams: NYG, Yankees, Knicks, Rangers
NCAA team: Michigan
3 music artists: Jack Johnson, The Fray, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Pet: Yorkie
We're the same age, YAY!

EDIT: and grade

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 10-06-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Wes
Fav Pro Teams: Browns, Reds, kind of Cavs
Fav NCAA Teams: THE OSU, Cincinnati, University of Dayton
3 Music Artists: Led Zeppelin, Breaking Benjamins, Linkin Park

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: AJ
Fav Pro Teams: Packers, Celtics, Red Wings, Braves
Fav NCAA Teams: ND (Football), Georgetown (B-Ball, but I don't really care much.)
3 Music Artists: John Legend, Chester French, Empire of the Sun
Pet's Name: Ketti, I guess? My roommates are getting a cat tomorrow, and I refuse to call it that.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Henry
Fav Pro Teams: Ravens/Wizards/Orioles/Capitals/Barcelona

Favorite athletes Ray Lewis/Caron Butler/Adam Jones/Puyol/Machida/Carlos Condit/Nate Diaz/Miguel Torres/Paul Pierce

Least FAV Sports teams: Steelers/Colts/Yankees/Red Sox/Cavaliers
3 Music Groups: Wu-tang/Bone Thugs and Harmony/Slaughterhouse
Hip hop Artists: Jay-z/Jay-z/Jay-z/Jay-z/French Montana/Wale/Big Pun/Beanie/Freeway/50cent etc.
TV Shows: The Wire/Sopranos/Weeds/Dexter
Movies: Carlitos Way/Goodfellas/Casino/Old Boy
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Marcus
Fav Pro Teams: Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Coyotes
Fav NCAA Teams: Miami, ASU
3 Music Groups: Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Mastodon
Pet's Name: Ewok

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Mike
Favorite Pro Teams: Boston Red Sox, Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings
Fav NCAA Teams: Michigan Wolverines
3 Music Groups: Bush, The Killers, Matchbox Twenty
Pet's Name: Ally, Colby
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i see what you did there.
He turned me into a newt... I got better.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Joel
Fav Pro Teams: Cowboys, 49ers, Spurs, SF Giants, San Jose Sharks
Fav NCAA Teams: D.1: Alabama Crimson Tide, D.2: Montana Griz, D.3: Trinity Tigers
Fav Sports Event: NFL Draft
Fav Brew: Sapporo
Fav Getaway Vacation Spot(s): California Coast, Santa Fe/Taos, NM, Missoula, MT
Least Fav Sports Teams: Eagles, Redskins, Auburn, Yankees, last team to beat Dallas
Fav Alleged Al Davis Quote: "They'll get my ownership certificate when they pry my cold, dead fingers from it!"
3 Music Groups: Doors, pre-Brian Jones death Stones, Elvis Costello
Pet's Name: 2 cats, Sierra (Seal Point Siamese) & Hannah (Maine Coon)

Last edited by LizardState : 10-07-2009 at 11:29 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Tom Richard
Favorite Pro Teams: Rays, Steleers and Blazers
Fav NCAA Teams: DA U!
3 Music Groups: Organized Confusion, Wu Tang Clan and Nsync
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we have to post pictures?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Name: Joel
Fav Pro Teams: Cowboys, 49ers, Spurs, SF Giants, San Jose Sharks
Next, I suppose you are going to tell me that you can divide by zero.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Next, I suppose you are going to tell me that you can divide by zero.
I'm a Gemini with divided loyalties. But neither schizoid or dyslexic.

Nor a 9ers bandwagon jumper, I've followed them since 79 when I paid $7 for tickets to Candlestick & that Montana guy was on the bench behind Steve DeBerg. Since I'm too cheap for NFLTicket or DirecTV or to drive to a sports bar to get the Cowboys game & have to put up with Bay Area regional broadcasts, I'll support the new & improved 9ers. When I consider the alternative across the Bay at Oakland, that's really no decision at all.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
I'm a Gemini with divided loyalties. But neither schizoid or dyslexic.

Nor a 9ers bandwagon jumper, I've followed them since 79 when I paid $7 for tickets to Candlestick & that Montana guy was on the bench behind Steve DeBerg. Since I'm too cheap for NFLTicket or DirecTV or to drive to a sports bar to get the Cowboys game & have to put up with Bay Area regional broadcasts, I'll support the new & improved 9ers. When I consider the alternative across the Bay at Oakland, that's really no decision at all.
The last part is the sad, truest part.

You are the combined age of say: Brent and I. Approximately. I don't believe that's older than dirt, maybe the dog **** that's in the dirt... You're still younger than iamcanadian who tops out at a whopping 66 i think?