Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 10-04-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
He hasnt been allowed to, it has to be Al's man to man d with LB's covering Wrs and rushing 4. With Howard and Morrisons speed they should be trying to blitz them and see if they can get a 1on1 with a RB. Al needs to realize the defense can be good, with a good DC
I should've known better. It's sad to see how much one man can bring down an entire organization.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pears has looked bad at LG
Tell me 'bout it ...

:(
Old 10-04-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did McFadden get injured or did they just take him out because he couldn't move the ball?

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember seeing Marshal is Seattle doing a bunch of LB blitz's with Julian Peterson and got them to the Superbowl in 2006.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Did McFadden get injured or did they just take him out because he couldn't move the ball?
I havent heard of any injury. We just havent been able to run the ball at all. He has looked to good this year :(

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 10-04-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

How did I know that was going to happen?

Safety. ugh
Old 10-04-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Top pick this year? I think so.

What a pathetic team. It's a pain to watch every week.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Guess my prediction was kinda wrong LMAO. Well I guess its time to be a colts fan :D

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 10-04-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Guess my prediction was kinda wrong LMAO. Well I guess its time to be a colts fan :D
I don't blame you man lol.

It's tough **** to put up with.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Especially for what 7 years now. All I want is a winning season

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 10-04-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Chris Johnson with a great game? He had a int and got beat like 3 or 4 times. Come on man!

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 10-04-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

DHB still has those stone hands. Good to know.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

My boy Cushing is a ******* MONSTER!
Old 10-04-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I might just start rooting solely for the Eagles lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Okay, I'm officially convinced JaBust is the problem, or at least a big part of it from a personnel standpoint. I'm done finding excuses for that scrub.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

I stopped watching the game a while ago now lol. Just watching Peyton do work on the seagals

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 10-04-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I stopped watching the game a while ago now lol. Just watching Peyton do work on the seagals
I think I'm about to do the same haha.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol i really wanted to go to the Giants vs. Raiders game next week too.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

drop, drop,drop,drop. WOW. How awful is this offense.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many times did we let Houston casually stroll completely untouched into the endzone? Terrible performance all around. We can't pass, can't run, and can't stop anything. I absolutely hate how we keep coming out passing knowing how bad JR is. I know we didn't run well at all today, but we never really committed to it. Fargas had 10 carries, Bush had 3 and DMC had 6. I'd rather just keep pounding away with the run than let Russell throw it 33 times.

Don't know who it was, but that color commentator was a complete tard.
Stash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

We could run the ball if we had a bit of a passing game.Put Gradkowski in, is there any reason to keep Russell in?What makes you think he'll progress or do any better by keeping him in?Is there really anything positive for him to build off of?I don't see any reasons to keep him in at this point.If anything I think he'll just get worse if its possible. Take Bey out let JLH start untill Schilens comes back and then put JLH back in the slot with Chaz and Murphy starting, involve Miller more.We'll actually be able to have a productive offense with this setup.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Do you think it's fair to say that Cable has lost this team? I understand it's a prodigiously dangerous point to ask so early into the season. I'm just looking for a couple of opinions here from my respected Raiders brethren.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It certainly appears he's lost the team. Last season he seemed to light a fire in the team, guys were battling. This season we've gotten progressively worse each week, at this point we aren't even playing competitively. We are just laying down and taking it. If we continue at this pace, I can't imagine Cable finishes the season.
Stash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team is a mess, worst than 2006? I think so...

Al Davis is not going to change, he will do this until he dies. He has no idea how to run a team, Lets me honest we got lucky with the Gannon years, that was 2 good years and 2 great years other than that the Raiders have been horrible since like 1995.

we are just going to get another piece of **** coach that Al can control and we will go 4-12 next year.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The playcalling is so damn vanilla. It's either zone left, zone right, toss left, or toss right on running plays. Can we ever pull a lineman or use misdirection?

On passing downs its either a screen or a pass that has all the receivers going to one side of the field because Russell can't read the whole field.

On defense it's man to man and four down lineman rushing with a safety deep (usually shadowing the receiver that Nnamdi isn't covering) and a linebacker covering the middle.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote