Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-06-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
I don't think I called him that but others have.

What I am saying is a Leader goes to the Coach and says "Not working" and these plays don't suit my strengths let us do this this and this.

As much as I disagreed with some of Parcells moves he is a winner and produces winners. So we strongly disagree.

But my point was his staff was much smarter (credit Duane) and if anything they we limited by Parcells himself (debit Duane)

We are 12-12 since starting 2007 12-1. So, Wade is sucking mule donkey scrotum.

Pesonally, I would only get Shanahan or Gruden IFFFFFFFFF we plan on building a 5 year plan around a 29 year old Tony Turnover. Not a Holmgren fan. Not a Billick fan. Not a Cowher fan. Seen them out coached all too often.

I would however be strongly in favor of a Fresh Face who will rip some nut sacks off even going the college route. Brian Kelley at Cin for example.
I think I'm finally liking the tone and content of our discussions. Brian Kelley is the MAN, but I have a hard time trusting in college coaches. Especially after Saban flunked.

I like the stud coordinators to be honest, but I think they're tough to sift through because they don't have a track record. I still wish we landed Mike Singletary instead of Wade.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My only problem with bringing a fresh face in is the Jerry factor. If it's some guy with no NFL HC credentials, there's no way Jerry's gonna just let him do his thing. Campo and Gailey were puppets. Do we want that again?
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
My only problem with bringing a fresh face in is the Jerry factor. If it's some guy with no NFL HC credentials, there's no way Jerry's gonna just let him do his thing. Campo and Gailey were puppets. Do we want that again?
No we don't. You're dead on with that Jerry factor. It's also why I think we could be doomed and go down the same path with Garrett as HC. It'd be Campo/Gailey all over again.

I'm just happy that there are good HC candidates on the shelf. I've always been a fan of Jack Del Rio and John Fox too. I think they could get fired.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote