Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 12-19-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.

If Suh is there it's a no brainer... And I agree that we need to pick a WR in the 2nd, our WR's are pretty bad. Although if healthy AB is a legit #1. I don't see how you can pass on Tate if he is there in the 2nd round, he's the 2nd best WR in the draft imo.
My First 6 picks:
1.Suh (DT, Nebraska, 1st Rd)
2.Tate (WR, ND 2nd Rd)
3.W.Young (DE, NC State, 2nd RD)
4. Ryan Stamper (OLB, Florida, 3rd RD)
5. George Selvie (DE, USF, 4th RD)
6. Charles Scott (RB, LSU, 5th RD)

Could be off on the projections of some of these guys but after the combine will get a better feel for where my picks will be going... The season has been hard to watch hopefully the Buc's have a great draft...
KennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:49 PM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.

Quote:
Would also like to throw Toby Gerhart's name out there as a Alstott ver 2.0. Thoughts?
I like Charles Scott from LSU a lot, that guy is a bruiser... I think Gerhart will be a 2nd rounder and we have to many bigger needs to spend a high pick on a RB, might be able to get Scott in the 4th or 5th tho...
Old 12-19-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

Question: Would spending our 7th round pick on the best Kicker available be a waste? Watching our kicking situation this year has been just as frustrating as watching Elbert Mack getting burned every game....
Old 12-19-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny - Bucs have two 2nd rounders so don't forget that!

In regards to the kicker thing, a 7th rounder on a kicker wouldn't be a waste at all. We'll be bringing someone in after the season to compete with Barth any way.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok its looking like we are going to miss out on Suh and McCoy, who do you guys want us to draft? Berry, Morgan... maybe trade down. I love Berry... love him. But we need a Dt,De and a Cb before a S. But if the two dt's are gone guess we go with the BPA which would be Berry.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:44 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Ok its looking like we are going to miss out on Suh and McCoy, who do you guys want us to draft? Berry, Morgan... maybe trade down. I love Berry... love him. But we need a Dt,De and a Cb before a S. But if the two dt's are gone guess we go with the BPA which would be Berry.
It's not over till it's over. Don't dismiss the possibility of either the Rams or the Lions winning another game. Even if we pick 3rd we will still be able to get McCoy in my opinion because I have the Rams taking whoever ends up being the top QB; Bradford or Clausen.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It's not over till it's over. Don't dismiss the possibility of either the Rams or the Lions winning another game. Even if we pick 3rd we will still be able to get McCoy in my opinion because I have the Rams taking whoever ends up being the top QB; Bradford or Clausen.
I think if we pick 3rd, Suh and McCoy will be gone. I like both Bradford or Clausen but don't think the Rams will pass on Suh.

It's not like I would be pissed if we got Berry. We would just need to go D line with both of our second rounders.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

Quote:
I think if we pick 3rd, Suh and McCoy will be gone. I like both Bradford or Clausen but don't think the Rams will pass on Suh.
Maybe the Rams don't pick a QB maybe they do but I can see them or the Lions trading out of those spots... And I wouldn't put past the Lions to draft Okung...
Old 12-23-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

I was just thinking if Suh and McCoy are gone or we win one more game we can go Joe Haden CB. Then with the two second rounders go D linemen. With Talib and Haden it opens up all kind of blitz packages, also allowing us to bring the 8th man into the box and not getting burned over the top thus helping to stop the run.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG View Post
If Suh is there it's a no brainer... And I agree that we need to pick a WR in the 2nd, our WR's are pretty bad. Although if healthy AB is a legit #1. I don't see how you can pass on Tate if he is there in the 2nd round, he's the 2nd best WR in the draft imo.
My First 6 picks:
1.Suh (DT, Nebraska, 1st Rd)
2.Tate (WR, ND 2nd Rd)
3.W.Young (DE, NC State, 2nd RD)
4. Ryan Stamper (OLB, Florida, 3rd RD)
5. George Selvie (DE, USF, 4th RD)
6. Charles Scott (RB, LSU, 5th RD)

Could be off on the projections of some of these guys but after the combine will get a better feel for where my picks will be going... The season has been hard to watch hopefully the Buc's have a great draft...
1.Suh
2.Tate
2.Graham
3.Gerhart

That would be a pretty elite draft, as a Notre Dame fan, I must say that Tate in the 2nd is an absolute steal, he should go in the top 15.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love that draft other than Gerhart. I would rather add an explosive speedster at RB.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we're looking at the #4 pick now with us having our first winning streak in over a season. Dropping back really doesn't hurt us that much since there are half a dozen guys we could use in the top 10 this year.

With the recent success of more Tampa 2 under Raheem's control, I think Berry slides back to #3 at the highest on our board, behind Suh and McCoy. If McCoy is there, I think he has to be the pick. Seems like a perfect fit at a huge need for this D.

If we are able to trade down, or if we beat the Falcons, we could be looking down in the 6-10 range. I like the idea of helping our franchise QB out and grabbing Dez Bryant to give this team a playmaker. I could even see us taking someone like Anthony Davis that fits our power scheme and can protect Freeman. If we trade back far enough, I'd like to go after Derrick Morgan.

The one guy I don't want is Mays. Too much bust potential for a team that can't afford to blow another top 10 pick.

In the second, there's plenty of different scenarios I could see playing out. Obviously if we don't get a DT with our 1st, one should be taken with one of the 2nds. I feel we also need to address WR in the first two rounds to give Freeman someone he can trust and grow with. No one would be surprised if we took a DE early too.

I think with each passing week, the odds of going CB is decreasing. Our DBs are playing better since Raheem has taken over the D, and with this scheme it's easier to find a #2 CB to replace Ronde. I wouldn't mind seeing a safety taken earlier though as Sabby keeps proving to me that he is at best a backup. I don't really like any OT prospects in the 2-3 rd range this year, so I'd rather just sign a vet and take a developmental guy in the later rounds or hope Fulton or Dotson develops.

I see our off season needs as follows:
-DT
An elite talent here would do wonders for our team
-WR1
Someone to build our offense on with Freeman
-DE
Anyone who doesn't compare to Gaines Adams
-S
Sabby isn't a starter, and putting a competent S in the secondary could make Tanard that much better
-CB2
A replacement for Ronde, fit the zone scheme
-RT
Replace Trueblood, who hopefully we can get some value out of in a trade
-WR2
I'd rather not see Clayton or Stovall starting too much more in the future
-RB
I love Caddy, but there's always the durability factor with him, the Ward disaster should end ASAP whether it be through trade or just cutting him
-LB depth
Someone to backup Ruud, and could take another shot on a late round guy ala Hayes
-P
Needs to be addressed
-Developmental TE
Someone that can be our 3rd TE for awhile and eventually grow into backing up Winslow

Now some of these positions we would probably be better off filling in FA. I think a veteran RT could be found to take over for Trueblood. Some potential vets are Logan Mankins, Marcus McNeill, Alex Barron, and Mike Gandy.

There's some very good talent floating at WR right now, but it's unlikely that they'll make it to the open market. I'd be ecstatic if we could land a Brandon Marshall/Vincent Jackson/Miles Austin, that'd be huge for our offseason. More likely though we will go after a solid #2, with plenty of possible targets such as Steve Breaston (legit possibility), Lance Moore (could see happening), Davone Bess (unlikely), Mark (better than Micheal) Clayton, Kevin Walter, Jason Avant (eh), and Domenik Hixon (depth).

I'd prefer to continue to build through the draft with the DL. There are a few vets here that would be worthwhile going after if their teams for some reason do not resign them. There is Peppers (doubt it), Vince Wilfork (dido), Richard Seymour (would be amazing), Ray Edwards (likely will be resigned), Barry Cofield, Mark Anderson (maybe he could return to rookie form?), and Darryl Tapp. There are some potential elite players here, but it's unlikely they make it to the open market too. Ray Edwards could be a nice pickup for the right price.

If any of Marshall/Vincent/Boldin/Miles/Seymour become available, I'd happily overpay them to get them in pewter.

Damn that was a lot more than I thought I'd write, I'm just gonna stop here for now. Guess I'm just amped up from that win still.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
I would love that draft other than Gerhart. I would rather add an explosive speedster at RB.
Thanks, btw, I feel for you Tampa fans. Both our teams suck this year, hopefully we both do a complete turnaround next season, it's been hard to watch.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we win next week, the worst possible we can pick at is #6. The teams in front of us would be Rams, Lions, Chiefs, Browns, and Redskins. I can see both DTs and Berry going off the board before us. At 6, i would look for Derrick Morgan, Brian Price, or Everson Griffen.

If we lose, we probably stay at #4. In this case, we pray for the Rams to take a QB so that McCoy falls to us.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

At 6 I would take Morgan and not look back... dude's a monster!!! Best part about him is he's not Adams... He has the power to play the run very well. If we draft him WE NEED to draft a DT that can push the pocket because DE's can't do it on there own.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

As far as I am concerned, I am happy for the team to take a BPA stance heading into the draft. There are some quality guys floating around and I don't want us to reach for a guy like Derrick Morgan with Eric Berry on the board. We drastically need to hit on an least 2 of our first 3 picks.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:21 AM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would definitely still take Berry over Morgan no matter what. I don't think he makes it out of the top 5 though. So assuming the top 3 of Suh, McCoy and Berry are all gone by our pick, I think that it would be between Morgan and Dez. Luckily this draft is deep in most of our need positions, so we have plenty of options for any scenario with who we pick in the 1st.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

If Suh, McCoy and Berry go 1..2..3 and we pick 4. I would love us taking Morgan and then taking Dan williams in the second round.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

Quote:
I think with each passing week, the odds of going CB is decreasing. Our DBs are playing better since Raheem has taken over the D, and with this scheme it's easier to find a #2 CB to replace Ronde.
I think that our DBs getting better since Raheem took over is misleading.. Teams are running all over us and are usually leading in the game so they are not passing as much... We are ranked 2nd in Opponets Pass Attempts per game, that means teams know they can run on us, dosn't mean they are scared to throw on us.... Mack is horrible, it seems like he gets burned for a TD every game.. Sabby is a liability. Ronde is getting up there...
Now it's obvious DLine is our # 1 need but if Suh or McCoy or gone you get Berry, you don't pass up on that kind of talent for a lesser player that plays a position of need.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
ABoyNamedSuh
Rookie

ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post
So we're looking at the #4 pick now with us having our first winning streak in over a season. Dropping back really doesn't hurt us that much since there are half a dozen guys we could use in the top 10 this year.

With the recent success of more Tampa 2 under Raheem's control, I think Berry slides back to #3 at the highest on our board, behind Suh and McCoy. If McCoy is there, I think he has to be the pick. Seems like a perfect fit at a huge need for this D.

If we are able to trade down, or if we beat the Falcons, we could be looking down in the 6-10 range. I like the idea of helping our franchise QB out and grabbing Dez Bryant to give this team a playmaker. I could even see us taking someone like Anthony Davis that fits our power scheme and can protect Freeman. If we trade back far enough, I'd like to go after Derrick Morgan.

The one guy I don't want is Mays. Too much bust potential for a team that can't afford to blow another top 10 pick.

In the second, there's plenty of different scenarios I could see playing out. Obviously if we don't get a DT with our 1st, one should be taken with one of the 2nds. I feel we also need to address WR in the first two rounds to give Freeman someone he can trust and grow with. No one would be surprised if we took a DE early too.

I think with each passing week, the odds of going CB is decreasing. Our DBs are playing better since Raheem has taken over the D, and with this scheme it's easier to find a #2 CB to replace Ronde. I wouldn't mind seeing a safety taken earlier though as Sabby keeps proving to me that he is at best a backup. I don't really like any OT prospects in the 2-3 rd range this year, so I'd rather just sign a vet and take a developmental guy in the later rounds or hope Fulton or Dotson develops.

I see our off season needs as follows:
-DT
An elite talent here would do wonders for our team
-WR1
Someone to build our offense on with Freeman
-DE
Anyone who doesn't compare to Gaines Adams
-S
Sabby isn't a starter, and putting a competent S in the secondary could make Tanard that much better
-CB2
A replacement for Ronde, fit the zone scheme
-RT
Replace Trueblood, who hopefully we can get some value out of in a trade
-WR2
I'd rather not see Clayton or Stovall starting too much more in the future
-RB
I love Caddy, but there's always the durability factor with him, the Ward disaster should end ASAP whether it be through trade or just cutting him
-LB depth
Someone to backup Ruud, and could take another shot on a late round guy ala Hayes
-P
Needs to be addressed
-Developmental TE
Someone that can be our 3rd TE for awhile and eventually grow into backing up Winslow

Now some of these positions we would probably be better off filling in FA. I think a veteran RT could be found to take over for Trueblood. Some potential vets are Logan Mankins, Marcus McNeill, Alex Barron, and Mike Gandy.

There's some very good talent floating at WR right now, but it's unlikely that they'll make it to the open market. I'd be ecstatic if we could land a Brandon Marshall/Vincent Jackson/Miles Austin, that'd be huge for our offseason. More likely though we will go after a solid #2, with plenty of possible targets such as Steve Breaston (legit possibility), Lance Moore (could see happening), Davone Bess (unlikely), Mark (better than Micheal) Clayton, Kevin Walter, Jason Avant (eh), and Domenik Hixon (depth).

I'd prefer to continue to build through the draft with the DL. There are a few vets here that would be worthwhile going after if their teams for some reason do not resign them. There is Peppers (doubt it), Vince Wilfork (dido), Richard Seymour (would be amazing), Ray Edwards (likely will be resigned), Barry Cofield, Mark Anderson (maybe he could return to rookie form?), and Darryl Tapp. There are some potential elite players here, but it's unlikely they make it to the open market too. Ray Edwards could be a nice pickup for the right price.

If any of Marshall/Vincent/Boldin/Miles/Seymour become available, I'd happily overpay them to get them in pewter.

Damn that was a lot more than I thought I'd write, I'm just gonna stop here for now. Guess I'm just amped up from that win still.
Great post.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:54 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For WR1 Dont yall have Antonio Bryant? I know he is franchised but you for sure gonna lose him? And the chances of TB of signing a big named FA is pretty slim. But the rest of that post is pretty spot on. Do you believe you over paid for Faine?
Old 12-29-2009, 09:21 AM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

Quote:
For WR1 Dont yall have Antonio Bryant? I know he is franchised but you for sure gonna lose him? And the chances of TB of signing a big named FA is pretty slim. But the rest of that post is pretty spot on. Do you believe you over paid for Faine?
Antonio Bryant is a legit #1 when he is healthy, problem is he is going to want to get paid and he is going to want to go to a contender... Buc's are not going to shell out a lot of $ for a guy with one good year and coming off a knee injury, not to mention some of his early season comments make it pretty clear he is not a "team guy"...

DJC I agree with your team needs except for TE and would hope to see more than 2 dlineman picked in this years draft... I like the idea of getting two WRs
in the draft, one early in the 2nd round and the other one late in the draft..

What would you think about this senario, we get our DLineman with the first round pick... Then in the 2nd round we get either WR Tate/Benn with first 2nd round pick and with the second 2nd round pick we draft WR Shipley... And then the rest of draft pick all Defense...
Old 12-29-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Drafting two receivers in round two didn't work out well last year for the team that tried it

Old 12-29-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
MattyFos
Rookie

MattyFos could make a wolverine purr.MattyFos could make a wolverine purr.MattyFos could make a wolverine purr.MattyFos could make a wolverine purr.MattyFos could make a wolverine purr.MattyFos could make a wolverine purr.MattyFos could make a wolverine purr.MattyFos could make a wolverine purr.MattyFos could make a wolverine purr.

I am a Browns fan come in peace. I would like to congratulate the Bucs on their two game win streak. They could have laid down (like the Rams) and played for draft picks.. But the Browns and the Bucs are showing true heart and playing tough til the end. When the Browns beat the Stillers people on our team board were complaining about missing out on Suh.. I was like.. But we beat the Stillers. lol. Win out Bucs.. never give in!

Shout out to kalbears13. Best DC sig'er EVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronCropper View Post
I've seen my fair share of nasty porn in my days, things that are much worse than Rex Ryan's videos, but something about knowing that Rex is behind the camera makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable.
MattyFos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just an FYI, Bucs GM Dominik is going to the Sun Bowl to personally scout Gerald McCoy.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote