Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I have yet to hear anyone actually say Drew Brees is a Top 3 QB. Anyone care to put themselves on that ledge???
Drew Brees is the third best QB in the NFL.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have yet to hear anyone actually say Drew Brees is a Top 3 QB. Anyone care to put themselves on that ledge???
Brees is definately number 3, I can't think of anyone that is even close to him for the third spot.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In fact, I'd put him in the same class as Brady and Manning, I don't debate which of those two are better than one another, and I think Brees is on par with those two.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess I should know from being on the forum this long that there's no changing the mind of a loyal fan. OK, so you think Brees is a Top 3 QB in the league. Carry on.

My logic is not flawed. Marino withstood the test of time. He accomplished a hell of a lot without winning the SB. Winning the SB is not the tell all story like you keep acting as if I'm saying (which I am not). There's a difference between what Marino did in his entire career and what Dilfer and those others did. Winning 1 playoff game in 7 years as a starter... that's Brees' line. That's not "Marino-like" in any way you wanna spin it. Please don't try to compare the 2 or say that Brees is on that path. If you do, then that only justifies me saying he's overrated.
The only way they are similar is in their numbers. There's a lot that's different about Marino. From the offense scheme, to the coaching, to the eras they have played in, etc... The comparison was brought on using your system of judging quarterbacks.

Quote:
Justifying his stats is exactly the reason why he's overrated in the first place. 1) He's in a pass happy offense. 2) The defense is so bad, that they're always playing catch up.
Tom Brady is in a pass happy offense, so is Petyon Manning and Kurt Warner. Right now Ben Roethlisberger is in a pass happy offense. Are they overrated to? How many Super Bowls would those QB's have won if they were playing for the Saints teams since Brees tenure?

Quote:
Enough with the excuses of him losing. A QBs job is to win. ...and THAT is how they are all measured. Fair or not.
I'm not going to deny that winning percentage is how a QB is measured but it takes more than just a QB to win a football game.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-08-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The only way they are similar is in their numbers. There's a lot that's different about Marino. From the offense scheme, to the coaching, to the eras they have played in, etc... The comparison was brought on using your system of judging quarterbacks.
No, you brought up Marino and you concocted some weird system saying it was mine. Putting words in my mouth. I merely criticized his 1 playoff win in 7 seasons. If that's a top 3 QB, then glory glory halelujah!

Quote:
Tom Brady is in a pass happy offense, so is Petyon Manning and Kurt Warner. Right now Ben Roethlisberger is in a pass happy offense. Are they overrated to? How many Super Bowls would those QB's have won if they were playing for the Saints teams since Brees tenure?
Where oh where have I ever said Brees needed to win a SB to be considered at Top 3 QB? WHERE???!!! You're arguing against your own made up stuff that you think I'm saying.

Quote:
I'm not going to deny that winning percentage is how a QB is measured but it takes more than just a QB to win a football game.
I don't disagree with that by any means. He just needs to show me more than what he's shown.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brees as a Top 3 QB - Sniper, Blindsite, the decider and diab so far...

After Brady and Peyton... I'd put Big Ben, Eli, Favre (in no particular order) and then Brees... and I might even put Donovan ahead of Brees... yeah, I will.

I can trust those guys to "make it happen".
Old 10-08-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Shaun Hill > You
Not if you're Aaron Rodgers.

1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady

3. Drew Brees
4. Philip Rivers
5. Ben Roethlisberger

6. Aaron Rodgers
7. Eli Manning

That's where I would put quarterbacks of right now, seperated by 'tiers'

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brees as a Top 3 QB - Sniper, Blindsite, the decider and diab so far...

After Brady and Peyton... I'd put Big Ben, Eli, Favre (in no particular order) and then Brees... and I might even put Donovan ahead of Brees... yeah, I will.

I can trust those guys to "make it happen".
Wait you can trust McNabb to ...

Thanks Akbar!

Seriously though you can put me down for Brees #3 as well.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Drew Brees is the third best QB in the NFL.
Quoted for ******* truth.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Quoted for ******* truth.
The fact that you all agree, is a testament to why I think he's overrated.

I can't remember a single big game he's won.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The fact that you all agree, is a testament to why I think he's overrated.

I can't remember a single big game he's won.
You do realize that Drew Brees only plays on offense right? And for that matter he only throws the ball and doesn't call plays or run the ball? I mean he may be jesus incarnate but he still can't win every game by himself. I really don't see how his resume is any less impressive than the Peyton years before the colts decided to build some sort of defense, in fact Brees has even had a worse oline and worse talent on offense than those colts.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-08-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
You do realize that Drew Brees only plays on offense right? And for that matter he only throws the ball and doesn't call plays or run the ball? I mean he may be jesus incarnate but he still can't win every game by himself. I really don't see how his resume is any less impressive than the Peyton years before the colts decided to build some sort of defense, in fact Brees has even had a worse oline and worse talent on offense than those colts.
Meh with the 7 years of excuses.

But I'm enjoying the conversation.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diab, you've fallen for the D-Unit "stir the pot" trick.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Meh with the 7 years of excuses.

But I'm enjoying the conversation.
By that logic the ravens Defense from 2002-2008 was over-rated because how many playoff games have they won?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-08-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Diab, you've fallen for the D-Unit "stir the pot" trick.
I knew what I was getting into. I'm done stating my case. He's in the minute minority.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-08-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1a Peyton Manning
1b Tom Brady

3 Drew Brees
4 Big Ben
5 Eli Manning
6 Aaron Rodgers
7 Phillip Rivers
8 Donovan McNabb
9 Brett Favre
10 Jay Cutler

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1a Peyton Manning
1b Tom Brady
1c Drew Brees

4 Eli Manning
5 Big Ben
6 Philip Rivers
8 Donovan McNabb
9 Aaron Rogers
10 Jay Cutler
11. Matt Ryan

Old 10-08-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
1a Peyton Manning
1b Tom Brady
1c Drew Brees

4 Eli Manning
5 Big Ben
6 Philip Rivers
8 Donovan McNabb
9 Aaron Rogers
10 Jay Cutler
11. Matt Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
1a Peyton Manning
1b Tom Brady

3 Drew Brees
4 Big Ben
5 Eli Manning
6 Aaron Rodgers
7 Phillip Rivers
8 Donovan McNabb
9 Brett Favre
10 Jay Cutler

This guy says HI!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yep, no doubt in mind he is third best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Yep, no doubt in mind he is third best.

I agree with this. Isn't it odd that I, the Falcons fan, am the one standing up for Brees? Saints fans, I expect the same for Matt Ryan in the future.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually if we are just talking about this season I would put Brees at #2 so far. I agree that for his career he is hardly a top 3 QB just yet but like Eli showed, that can change if he puts together a whole season and wins the SB.
Anybody IMO who has Aaron Rodgers at #6 is absurd. There is no way he is a top 10 QB just yet. Top 10 QB's are winners at the least and Rodgers has yet to demonstrate he is a winning QB.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Actually if we are just talking about this season I would put Brees at #2 so far. I agree that for his career he is hardly a top 3 QB just yet but like Eli showed, that can change if he puts together a whole season and wins the SB.
Anybody IMO who has Aaron Rodgers at #6 is absurd. There is no way he is a top 10 QB just yet. Top 10 QB's are winners at the least and Rodgers has yet to demonstrate he is a winning QB.
Aw man shut up about "winners" Rogers doesn't lose games, the greenbay defense and offensive line does.

Jesus christ, Winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners winners

It's old already. Everyone pulls that argument out OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER

Jake Delhomme has a better winning percentage in the playoffs than Peyton Manning by 25%, does that make him a better quarterback? No way in hell.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

If I had one game to win and Brady and Peyton aren't around. I'm not calling for Brees.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
If I had one game to win and Brady and Peyton aren't around. I'm not calling for Brees.
Then you'd lose to my team who he'd be quarterbacking.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How was Elway's defense and running game in the years he lost the Super Bowl? This is a real question. I know the 86 Giants dominated the Super Bowl against the Broncos but I'm not sure if they deserved to be there even with the lucky play against the Browns.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote